Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

To The Ladies, What Could Make You Do This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Ladies, What Could Make You Do This? (835 Views)

16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Ladies, What Do You Understand By The Term "Submission"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies, What Could Make You Do This? by obicentlis: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2015
Sincerely what could make you keep all sms of a particular person in your phone while you delete every sms that came into your phone, even bank alerts. Even sms that were sent in anger and the ones that were sent to you in jolly mood.

Please I need your sincere answers.
Tnx
Re: To The Ladies, What Could Make You Do This? by tmv10(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: To The Ladies, What Could Make You Do This? by robinicule(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: To The Ladies, What Could Make You Do This? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Reflex.
Re: To The Ladies, What Could Make You Do This? by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2015
I do not keep sms....
Read and delete....
Re: To The Ladies, What Could Make You Do This? by obicentlis: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
I do not keep sms....
Read and delete....
Do you have any idea what could be the motive?

There is no other message in her phone apart from a particular number.
Re: To The Ladies, What Could Make You Do This? by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2015
obicentlis:

Do you have any idea what could be the motive?

There is no other message in her phone apart from a particular number.
...might be that rereading the messages gives her warm fuzzy feelings....
Re: To The Ladies, What Could Make You Do This? by obicentlis: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
...might be that rereading the messages gives her warm fuzzy feelings....
Still surprised cos even the ones where I bashed her is still there.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Rich Men Give Birth To 2 Or 3 Children And Poor Men Giving Birth To Many / That Awkward Moment When Women (wives) Fake Orgasm / Correcting The Misconception On Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.