Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Question For The Yoruba's - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question For The Yoruba's (816 Views)

Question For Catholic Igbo Men / Question For The Men / Question For Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Yoruba's by Samyj247: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Why is it that the yorubas can not speak there language without saying 'mgbati' everytime MBGATI haba... Thats why the Igbo's call them ndi mgati mgbati....
Re: Question For The Yoruba's by veraponpo(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Just to tell you, Yoruba means 'when'.

You don't need to know a language you are not interested to learn. Besides from your question disdain and lack of respect is noticed.

Every tribe has a way of talking including Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Yoruba's by Chidoks(f): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
this question is absolutely unnecessary.it is wrong, it is malicious.it is their language and they have the right to speak it as they please.
Re: Question For The Yoruba's by Yustash001(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
GBAM!!!...What a bombshell(Ogulutu)cheesycheesy
veraponpo:

You don't need to know a language you are not interested to learn. Besides from your question disdain and lack of respect is noticed.

Re: Question For The Yoruba's by Dmouthed(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
veraponpo:

I love you response to this jooor.

The first time I came to this obodo Lagos, I hated so many things about their dirty and boastful culture. But without blending in, u won't just enjoy Lagos and as Onye Olili, I need be onye olulu first and the chance could only come when u blend, so I did and now I can flow well with any Yoruba tribe.

There isn't need for any hatred you will just get frustrated because they aren't gonna change just enjoy them wholistically and u will see d difference.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? / Please Help Me On This Situation / Advice From An 80 Year Old Man...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.