Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

APC Holds NEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Holds NEC Meeting (15394 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by richidinho(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2015
This is exactly where boko haram fighters should exercise their franchise and Nigeria will be in peace

3 Likes

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Georgekyrian(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Dullard meeting

3 Likes

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Largeese(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Its normal
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Mooaloji(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2015
I pray sumtin good nd cheering cums out of dis meeting to shame d tanoids who are praying vehemently to see d break up of APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Aromas: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Xetima:

Hope they have fire-fighters around the venue
I wonder what manner of change they preach during the 2015 election Old wine (pdp) into New bottle (apc)
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Wildrage: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2015
150 people massacred in Borno yesterday and our president considers APC NEC meeting to be of more priority. His administration has not even issued an official statement about the carnage and wanton killings

2 Likes

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by coolvitus(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2015
what goes around comes around around

1 Like

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by hibbayueei(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Ok

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by ralph28(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Will they come out better¿

I am not sure.
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by tolustx(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Emekamex:
APC cycle *modified*
1. Hold meeting
2. Snap pictures
3. Reach deadlock
4. Fight
5. Repeat
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by sweetgala(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Today, Saraki would know his fate

Dogara needs to disassociate himself from Saraki, he does not need to get involve in this whirlwind

He should just jejely make Gbaja a house leader, that would calm the HOR down .

Saraki needs to hook Lawan up and just settle things down,

Buhari and Osinbajo need to be reminded why they were elected, we love and till support them but they need to stop dragging and start making the hard decisions

1 Like

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by chuose: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Spybradd: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2015
What do u guys expect? Area boys and touts and agberos and rascals n,of cos,retardeenho frm west germany are tete'a'teteing,there could be some usual ugly spillover,ya know..
grin

1 Like

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by luckier9(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2015
wike of my state "rivers" wnt to attained APC meeting in Abuja today in other to defeat to APC formally. in another development, he was stopped by his advisers dis morning not to do so. that dey will not accept him.

said Gov. Amechi my authentic governor

1 Like

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by innocent67(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Arrest all of them inside
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by kingsley3218(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
As usual we'll expect "meeting ended in a deadlock".......ehen,dat reminds me,hope they'll sack that oyegun today cos wen a leader is clueless,his party remains clueless.....APC,clueless party since june 8,2015.

1 Like

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Kolade354(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Buchukwu:
APC/BOKOHARAM
M.u.m.u..........PDP consist of saint and Angels Right?
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Kolade354(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2015
kingsley3218:
As usual we'll expect "meeting ended in a deadlock".......ehen,dat reminds me,hope they'll sack that oyegun today cos wen a leader is clueless,his party remains clueless.....APC,clueless party since june 8,2015.
Pdp is Not Clueless.........Their 16 years mess is still haunting Nigeria....
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Spybradd: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
sweetgala:

Today, Saraki would know his faith
which FAITH,is saraki now a pagan?
Faith kò,fart ni. grin
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2015
jaybee3:
"APC Joint Leadership Meeting: From left, APC National Leader Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu discussing with APC Presidential Candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and National Chairman of APC Chief John Oyegun during APC Joint Leadership Meeting held in Abuja. Photo by Gbemiga Olamikan. "
I'm not suprised because tinubu was more recognised than their *presidential candidate*
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by babyhrt(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2015
I am so grateful that am nt among those that ushered in this confusion.

I thank God I was never hoodwinked by the Broom waving and change chanting lots.

I pray for my country that the next four years ll nt b a waste again.

1 Like

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Spybradd: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2015
MooMU.aloji:
I pray sumtin good nd cheering cums out of dis meeting to shame d tanoids who are praying vehemently to see d break up of APC.

ABC OF HOW TO BE A SUPER FOOL IN 5 MINUTES.

grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2015
sweetgala:
Today, Saraki would know his faith

Dogara needs to disassociate himself from Saraki, he does not need to get involve in this whirlwind

He should just jejely make Gbaja a house leader, that would calm the HOR down .

Saraki needs to hook Lawan up and just settle things down,

Buhari and Osinbajo need to be reminded why they were elected, we love and till support them but they need to stop dragging and start making the hard decisions
the meeting will end in disaster. Lemme get more MB because I'm preparing to blast them to Papua New Guinea
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by kingsley3218(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Pdp is Not Clueless.........Their 16 years mess is still haunting Nigeria....
Oga,d devil u know is better than the angel u dnt know.....
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by bayusdipe(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2015
that's good idea
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by KingKuntaVart: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2015
friday=fightday.... Team SARAKI IN THE BLUE CORNER Team Tinubu in the red corner... dullard-doh the ref.... grin grin grin
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by chuose: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Sanuzi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
bera, that is bera nowwwww
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by kingsley3218(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
the meeting will end in disaster. Lemme get more MB because I'm preparing to blast them to Papua New Guinea
Already it has,we don't need any soothsayer to tell us.....besides,the man from the north-central would refuse to heed 2 a "commissioner" or "jagaban" advice to play according to the rules of the party. As for that scrupulous element they call "gbajia" make him go hug 10,000kva transformer cos him leg talkless of him nyash no go touch that majority leader seat.....I have spoken!!!
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by bigass123(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=28pt]
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE... BEWARE OF 419 grin [/size]
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by putin3: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Conductors in Nigeria is about to start their meeting""""
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by doctokwus: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Just hearing that Tinubu and Akande have boycotted the meeting.
If confirmed it goes to show that PMB has got a mess on his hands.I continue to say it,Saraki and Dogara must be expelled from the APC and PMB has to start acting like d president we voted and fast.
People are being allowed to get away with a lot of rubbish and he continues telling us he is taking his time.
His inaction has brought APC to this sorry state and those same inactions are manifesting in persistent BH killings and an EFCC that is trying to give an impression of working while negotiating with politicians and judges to allow big shots walk away free.
What in God's name are the service chiefs,the EFCC chairman and those other people implicated in the ekiti gate scandal still doing in their seats?!
If PMB continues in this manner,people would get further galvanized to continue flouting all rules and getting away with all sorts and b4 u know it,even misfits like Saraki may even get emboldened to start thinking of impeachment.
We didn't vote for a weak leader,we voted a fmr general and expect to see some military style executive actions,even in a democratic setting!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum / Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor / ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.