Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor (15389 Views)

Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church / Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo / Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Although the November 6, 2021 governorship election in Anambra State has come and gone, the Governor-Elect, Professor Charles Soludo has given an insight as to why outgoing Governor Willie Obiano supported him.

Addressing a gathering in the Aguleri country home of Obiano on Monday, Soludo said the governor endorsed his governorship ambition five years ago without any strings attached.
The reason Obiano was resolute in backing him, Soludo stated, was because he was the best of all the candidates that had indicated an interest in Anambra’s top job.

“Consistently all through the period, he kept insisting that the reason he was resolutely supporting me was that he believed by his own judgement, that I was the best of all the people that had shown up,” Soludo said.
“Many of these political conversations mostly come with a litany of conditions and so on and so forth. I want to tell you publicly today that not one second was there any such.”

In appreciation of this gesture, Professor Soludo and the entire old Aguata Union presented a plaque in gratitude and an ancient traditional royal sword to the governor.

The items signify a conqueror who keeps his word no matter what may be involved.
The highly elated governor insisted that Professor Soludo would do better than him in the seat of power because of his pedigree.
“I was convinced that he is a very good material, I had never had a doubt,” the governor said. “I kept urging people during the election that he would do better than myself.”

“I have watched him when we were in the banking industry; I saw the type of things he was able to put together. Things that appeared impossible to some people, he was able to do it. I’m sure he also will do wonders in this assignment.”

Soludo was accompanied by the Deputy Governor-Elect, Gilbert Ibezim, other political and socio-cultural groups.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/01/03/why-obiano-supported-me-to-become-anambra-governor-soludo/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HvCpFYkmk8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Anigreat: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2022
shocked

Same way Tinubu will cry out how Buhari fail to support his ambition of becoming the zoo president grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by duro4chang(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2022
We all know the reason. So that you will cover up when if leaves.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by BigSarah(f): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Talk becoming too much

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by ThatFairGuy1: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Maybe you've not heard, THE COAST IS GETTING CLEARER.

BAT2023
Anigreat:
shocked

Same way Tinubu will cry out how Buhari fail to support his ambition of becoming the zoo president grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by minks(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
I hope some of the reasons are not so you will share Anambra allocation with him or award contracts to him and/or his cronies or cover his theft.
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Putindbutt: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
The man with zero achievements. It was Sanusi who cleared up the mess he created in the system.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Mophor: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by wwwihy: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
He is not yet a Governor. He is a Governor-Elect.

Supreme Court Governor could emerge on the eve of Inauguration like PDP Supreme Court Governor of Bayelsa State.

Wailers will find a way to bring in Tinubu to this thread

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by condralbedez: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Good to knw,my own is that you should Govern well,don't be like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Lemmy123(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

The most important thing is to make sure you pilot the affairs of the state well now..

Please I'm available for your writing jobs.. Check my signature
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Yibo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
it is paddy paddy politics
and if he did not deliver Tinubu will be blamed
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Ezewuzie01: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Obiano heard the plea of Anambra people that we want Soludo to take over from him and he listened to us. He is a listening governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Dadatobi: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Okay
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by NoFucksToGive: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lagos and Anambra should stop oppressing the rest of us abeg!! Edo govenor is also trying

Everyday Lagos this Anambra that!! angry

Meanwhile 99% of the southwest is a garbage dump o.. or is the whole southeast developed?

Abeg let us hear word
angry
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by millionboi(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is too early to tell
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Curious346: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Best state in Nigeria
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Ezewuzie01: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
wwwihy:
He is not yet a Governor. He is a Governor-Elect.

Supreme Court Governor could emerge on the eve of Inauguration like PDP Supreme Court Governor of Bayelsa State
The Bayelsa fall guy was an unknown stooge who was caught in the middle of a beef between his godfather and Justice Mary odili. Soludo is a respected popular national figure. The law is a respecter of persons, don't let anybody deceive you.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by meccuno: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Rondrosco: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Davido is really big....
Even wema bank that he opened new account with gave him 1m.....
That is what happens when you push your squad up the ladder with you

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Aidejay(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Yawn! Nairaland don dey boring nowadays. it has become predictable.
Anigreat:
shocked
same way Tinubu will cry out how Buhari fail to support his ambition of becoming the zoo president grin grin
the way some people carry tinubu for head. like say no other man or woman from their region dey that relevant.
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by money121(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Political Boko Haram / How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others / FG To Begin Export Of Farm Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.