Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Tiwa Savage’s Heartfelt Note On Her Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Heartfelt Note On Her Pregnancy (907 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos / Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day / Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage’s Heartfelt Note On Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Pregnant Tiwa Savage is earnestly looking forward to the birth of her child, the singer who is now in her third trimester shared a heartfelt note about her pregnancy journey on her instagram page. We wish her a safe delivery!

Read note below;

“The very last part of pregnancy can be very emotional … A part of you just wants the baby out because of the physical strain it has over your whole body but a part of you will miss those precious private moments that only you and your baby share…moments when your baby kicks or moves and only both of you experience it, when you feel hiccups or when you know when baby is sleeping or awake. This is the most spiritual, emotional, physical journey I have ever been through and I will miss getting away with so much lol especially with hubby, like him getting me food in the middle of the night, helping me put my shoe on, comforting me while I’m crying over silly things like its raining outside or because I feel unattractive. Sorry @teebillz323 soon be over I am so blessed. God has been faithful to me…#takeyourtimebaby #getashealthyaspossibleinthere #mummyanddaddyloveyou #stillpregnant #iwalklikeapenguinnow #waitingpatientlytomeetyou“

http://woman.ng/2015/06/it-is-the-most-spiritual-emotional-physical-journey-she-has-ever-been-through-read-tiwa-savages-heartfelt-note-on-her-pregnancy/

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Heartfelt Note On Her Pregnancy by tmv10(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Heartfelt Note On Her Pregnancy by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Wish you the safest delivery ever

Be a good mother
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Heartfelt Note On Her Pregnancy by HungerBAD: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Eve was the first woman to have a baby.

Billions have had babies, so nothing special in having babies as you will not be the first or last.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Heartfelt Note On Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Aaash
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Heartfelt Note On Her Pregnancy by eluquenson(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2015
We have heard oh
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Heartfelt Note On Her Pregnancy by may01(f): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Wish her a safe delivery

(1) (Reply)

Inside Kylie Jenner's $1.73m Luxurious Mansion - Impressive / Wizkid Renews His Pepsi Endorsement Deal – Photo / Food Competition: Man Eats To ‘death’ Over N625 Stake [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.