Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili (633 Views)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2015
by Latifat Opoola

Former education minister and campaigner #BringBackOurGirls movement, Oby Ezekwesili yesterday said the group shall march to presidency on the 8th of July to enquire about what it is doing to bring back the 219 Chibok school girls abducted by Boko Haram insurgents over 444 days ago.

Ezekwesili said the group was determined to ensure that the girls were brought back. She reminded the presidency that it was accountable for the kidnapped girls.

“On 8th July, we shall march to the President, Muhammadu Buhari and ask him what he has done and is doing to bring the girls back,” she said.

She also reiterated that the group is unrelenting in its demand for the safe rescue of the girls, adding that “they are worthy of any personal cost the group bears for standing for their cause."

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/58993-bbog-marches-to-presidency-july-8-ezekwesili

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by HungerBAD: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2015
It takes a lot to confuse me, but this Chibok story is leaving me very confused.

I don't even know what to believe anymore, dont know if some girls were kidnapped or not, or maybe it was used as a political ploy as it takes a lot for a hundred and something people to just disappear without a trace. But Buhari is an honest man and if he says the girls were abducted, then i believe him.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Forget the show, Buhari has won, BBOG founder settled with a political post.

#BringBackOurSenses
#wwDazall
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by tayebest(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Fables?? Am still yet to believe o! *anyways, watching in my3D glasses!! cool cool
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Where are our girls?
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by temitemi1(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Useless Group!
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by funlord(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2015
grin
March on!
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by dayo23(f): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Useless Group!
useless U
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by dayo23(f): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2015
That woman need Job, Buhari should Quickly give her ministerial appointment.....oh I forget NORTHERN AGENDA
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by Demmzy15(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Useless Me!
grin
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by Demmzy15(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by stinggy(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
It takes a lot to confuse me, but this Chibok story is leaving me very confused.

I don't even know what to believe anymore, dont know if some girls were kidnapped or not, or maybe it was used as a political ploy as it takes a lot for a hundred and something people to just disappear without a trace. But Buhari is an honest man and if he says the girls were abducted, then i believe him.
Bro, I strongly believe girls are missing, the actual number - I don't know. But the true fight got hijacked by some people for political gains.
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by GabrielSuswam(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Good One Oby Ezekwesili now I know you not Partisan
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by eyenibibio(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
This woman must have been the drama queen of her kindergarten. Can she please park well cos Buhari will give her the job, whatever that is. She don't need to play mind games with Nigerians again. Honestly, we are tired of all this BS.
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by jammani(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2015
To all my muslim brothers and sisters on Nairaland, may the goodies and blessings of Ramadan be ours. Once again, Ramadan Mubaraq.
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by LeOstrich: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Oby is a typical example of a woman married to a weak spineless man.

Whoever married this shameless woman should reign in his biatch for she is a national nuisance.
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
chibok girks kor, chinko girls ni
Re: Chibok Girls: BBOG Marches To Presidency July 8- Oby Ezekwesili by Wildrage: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Before then and as it's customary with her group, she needs to start giving the new govt ultimatum, Continue mocking our military men

(1) (Reply)

Obama’s Grandmother To Cook For President On Kenya Trip / Disarming The Secret Service / Apc’s Plot To Remove Ekweremadu’ll Fail — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.