Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency (37638 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
- Governor Ayodele Fayose wishes President Muhammadu Buhari speedy recovery

- Fayose advises the presidency to ensure it gives accurate information about the health status of the president to forestall the spread of rumours

- The governor says nobody has control over health challenges

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has called Nigerians to jointly pray to God for President Muhammadu Buhari’s speedy recovery so that he can return on time and resume work.

Fayose made the call on Thursday, February 9, at the government house in Ekiti state when the general overseer of Champions Glory Assembly Church, Pastor Joshua Lasisi, paid him a visit, Vanguard reports.

The governor who wished the president sound health, however advised the presidency to ensure that it gives accurate information about the health status of the president so as to forestall a situation whereby people would continue to spread rumour.

He said: “But the best thing we should all realize is that the Presidency owes Nigerians accurate information about the situation of things.

"Otherwise people would contier. Nigerians demanding for truthful and accurate information about the President’s health from the Presidency are right because the moment you assume such a position, your life has become public. So, we should let Nigerians have the accurate information about the whereabouts of Mr. President."

He asked Nigerians to pray for the president, noting that nobody has control over health challenges.

"I cannot say I cannot be sick when I’m sick because I am a public figure. I represent the interests of many people. They must know where I am, what is wrong and what am doing it is the right of every Nigerians. But I want to urge all of us to stick together and pray for Mr. President," he said.

https://www.naij.com/1087499-fayose-wishes-buhari-sound-health-calls-prayers.html

[

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fayose Tell them oo.. How can a president treat his subjects like this.
Nigerians behold your president, he showed a lack of faith in the Nigerian health sector, if you die, you die a villain and not a hero... Though i don't pray for your death, but lying to us about your health status is tantamount to betrayal, a betrayal against the system of democracy.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by KenJak(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
I don't really know why he thinks dying there is far better than retaining his life as a normal citizen. He's old enough.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by krasican(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
But I want to urge all of us to stick together and pray for Mr. President," he said.

I shock wen i see dis one

e be like say dem don flash fayose brain wit android 7.1 ROM

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Qmerit(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
I was even surprise u ve not released statement over this issue since. You look calm and spoken well as a gov what's happening? hope all is well.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Abdulmohas(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Let's all pray for our president.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Danzakidakura(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
This man should even die let everybody rest.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Alexk2(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
See how sensible, reasonable and deep it sound this time; this is what we need Mr. Fayose not unguided comments.
Nigeria need more of this please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by mightyhazell: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buhari shd get well soon and resume work!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by drss2(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
notice how dis daura officials avoid using words like "healthy" at all cost wen describing d condition of buari they rather use d word "hale n hearty."
wen u hear dem say d president is "hale n hearty", it means d president is very ill. an ill person can also be hale n hearty.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by ZombieKilla: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Am writing a book titled

The president that ran away

I have a free copy for sarrki

17 Likes

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Keenysbojan(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
drss2:
notice how dis daura officials avoid using words like "healthy" at all cost wen describing d condition of buari they rather use d word "hale n heart." wen u hear dem say d president is "hale n hearty", it means dat president is very ill.
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by ZombieKilla: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Abdulmohas:
Let's all pray for our president.

How can a president show a lack of faith on his country's health sector

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by leofab(f): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buy London grow the pounds

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by babyfaceafrica: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fayose should just keep shut...does he have mouth diarrhea?.... Haba

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by babdap: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Seems Fayose has ran out of Igbo lately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by hannyjay(f): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
DoctorJosh:
Fayose Tell them oo.. How can a president treat his subjects like this.
Nigerians behold your president, he showed a lack of faith in the Nigerian health sector, if you die, you die a villain and not a hero... Though i don't pray for your death, but lying to us about your health status is tantamount to betrayal, a betrayal against the system of democracy.
i knw u ar praying 4 him to die but i promise u u ll b4 my president. EVIL MEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Bari22: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Inever believe fayose will say this words. Nothing good comes out from fayose's mouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Must u talk?
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Iceman2017(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pray for what?
He told us he was going on vacation.
He is resting as we are told or do you want us to pray for him to rest in peace

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Thisis2raw(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Strong words from a wise man
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Governor Fayose, the man who can blow hot and cold at the same time grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by ddippset(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lol. When inec spoke about 2017 ekiti elections yesterday, fayose suddenly realized his time is almost up. judgment day is close, he had a rude awakening.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by ademoladeji(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Danzakidakura:
This man should even die let everybody rest.

I believe you have an elderly person in your family even if you've lost your father.

Wish for others what you want others to wish for you.

Fayose, you've spoken well

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fayose has shown that he is not only a critique but a rational being wink

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by princeonx: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Funny thing be say Nigerians dey cry say things bad, but this our president situation worst pass oh!

How person go dey live life wey people no know whether you dey alive or dead?
If na me I go rather commit suicide than to kill myself for this country lol

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by obembet(f): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pray ko, pray ni..

To me, I dont see different between his present and absent. My prayer is that make 2019 come quickly make we do another. " Change "

If not for MMM wey go strike, who dey care about Buhari and his government?

I remember last year July till November when I dey PH and GH, who care or read anything about Buhari.

Well, I pray make this come back to normal.

The next time u will see me comment anything about Buhari issue na 2019 when Nigerian will Change the leadership.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by AntiWailer: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mchew..

It is becoming obvious to them that Buhari or no Buhari, they will face prosecution for stealing our wealth and putting us in this situation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by sonnie10: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
He is enjoying the vacation
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by rattlesnake(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
e -diot
u prophesied his death in newpaper
dirty mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid / Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB / Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.