Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Can I Upgrade My Tecno F7? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Upgrade My Tecno F7? (4924 Views)

My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / Pls Help, My Wife Tecno F7 Has Only 0.98GB ROM / Help!!!my Tecno F7(phantom) Not Booting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Upgrade My Tecno F7? by dedons: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Please can i upgrade my tecno f7?
Re: Can I Upgrade My Tecno F7? by AlbertTennyson(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hello,
No Techno F7 have no upgrade available, The system is made in such that there is no way through which you can opt out its Android Jellybean to the latest Android Lollypop. However you may try doing System Updates available in About Phone under Settings. If there is some updates for updating your versions it would definitely be showing up there.
I would also suggest you to get in touch with the customer care service, They are best who can address your phone problem giving more knowledge about it and in case if there is any possibilities they will let you know too.
Also I would like to recommend here that sometime even knowing the problem of no upgrades some people guarantees you that they will upgrade your phone, Please don't opt that option its one of the most dangerous option and there is a possibility that you may lose your phone functionality.

Beside this if you want any more information please feel free to post in forum again.
Thank-You !
Re: Can I Upgrade My Tecno F7? by dedons: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
AlbertTennyson:
Hello,
No Techno F7 have no upgrade available, The system is made in such that there is no way through which you can opt out its Android Jellybean to the latest Android Lollypop. However you may try doing System Updates available in About Phone under Settings. If there is some updates for updating your versions it would definitely be showing up there.
I would also suggest you to get in touch with the customer care service, They are best who can address your phone problem giving more knowledge about it and in case if there is any possibilities they will let you know too.
Also I would like to recommend here that sometime even knowing the problem of no upgrades some people guarantees you that they will upgrade your phone, Please don't opt that option its one of the most dangerous option and there is a possibility that you may lose your phone functionality.

Beside this if you want any more information please feel free to post in forum again.
Thank-You !
thanx bro...u're simply 2 much.
Re: Can I Upgrade My Tecno F7? by KALFKINGS: 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hi all, let me be of assistance to the Tecno f7 owners.
Yes there's an upgrade to its OS its just that people don't know what access link/terms to use (version 4.4.4) Proceed to use the below;

http://en.miui.com/thread-8811-1-1.html

When you click the above link, it will direct you to the below;

https://mega.nz/#!jw5UnR4a!mUvkY6aZHRpaOOPgTAF6Kp_8_6V-CbXa0GjdcOmwJCw

and then proceed download it using the browser option.

Good day & support from a Kenyan brother here.Enjoy.
Re: Can I Upgrade My Tecno F7? by Losky4sure: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
can will upgrade tecno f8 too ?

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Actual Time For Airtel Night Browsing? / Image of LG Phone With Transparent Body / Expert Reviews Of Iphone 8, Iphone 8 Plus And Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.