Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Help!!!my Tecno F7(phantom) Not Booting. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!my Tecno F7(phantom) Not Booting. (1967 Views)

My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / Pls Help, My Wife Tecno F7 Has Only 0.98GB ROM / Can I Upgrade My Tecno F7? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!my Tecno F7(phantom) Not Booting. by spencerwilliams(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
While trying to bring back the bluetooth and wifi of one of my friend's tecno phantom to normalcy it resulted to handflashing the phone and so i took the phone and i boot into factory mode which was written in another language,and selected third to the last line that had something written like"e MMC" and after that the phone will just boot and after "tecno" appears it goes off again and boot again to that same point and goes of again.PLS those anyone know the solution to this problem i need your help and assistance.
Re: Help!!!my Tecno F7(phantom) Not Booting. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
This morning , it was someone else complaining about another Tecno phone...2mrw i bet u we'll see another one.
Re: Help!!!my Tecno F7(phantom) Not Booting. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Tecno F7(phantom) Not Booting. by Taiwo20(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hold down the volume down key and power button together. Then format it, back up and then restore. The menu displayed would be in English
Re: Help!!!my Tecno F7(phantom) Not Booting. by spencerwilliams(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Taiwo20:
Hold down the volume down key and power button together.
Then format it, back up and then restore.
The menu displayed would be in English
Thanks for your idea,but the issue is how do i know what i'm doing,remember its not english
Re: Help!!!my Tecno F7(phantom) Not Booting. by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 18, 2015
spencerwilliams:
Thanks for your idea,but the issue is how do i know what i'm doing,remember its not english
just flash your phone. no time
Re: Help!!!my Tecno F7(phantom) Not Booting. by Taiwo20(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
spencerwilliams:

Atimes it brings up the English menu. Try the volume up key + power key.
I have experienced such before.
Re: Help!!!my Tecno F7(phantom) Not Booting. by Carlcaresophia: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2015
spencerwilliams:
While trying to bring back the bluetooth and wifi of one of my friend's tecno phantom to normalcy it resulted to handflashing the phone and so i took the phone and i boot into factory mode which was written in another language,and selected third to the last line that had something written like"e MMC" and after that the phone will just boot and after "tecno" appears it goes off again and boot again to that same point and goes of again.PLS those anyone know the solution to this problem i need your help and assistance.
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Pepsi First Smartphone P1s Officially Launched(with Pics) / Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? / How To Trace Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.