Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission (26484 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Chairman, Members For Code Of Conduct Bureau / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by atlwireles: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Who is franchizy?

Francizy I know. Who the hell is franchizy?

An almajiri always claiming to be a PDP supporter but never supports anything PDP does. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your malaria has degenerated to typhoid - Don't worry Mr DEMDEMDIMWIT, at least he has stopped barking like the dog of Ubima, he is now waiting for crumbs from Buhari the olodo General who can't even form an ordinary Government without consulting Jonathan grin grin

Drugpusher, the General of common sense revolution already has its biggest crown which is the booting out of Jonah-daft. If he had not succeeded, u know that by now Amaechi ought to be seeking asylum in another country but that is not so. The General enters Aso rock has he deemed fit, attending cowboy parties grin as he deemed fit, making sure his cohorts are strategically being placed well in NDDC etc. If the president deemed it fit to reward him further, that will be a plus to him.
Already he is enjoying his life in full in NIGERIA unlike u Aving sleepless night over him. grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by feedburner(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
gabyosz:
When I say wike is not the right man for rivers state some of my rivers people says he is the man for the poeple. What I believe he should been going is to win the heart officers people but every day he is creating more enemies. Until he will become an enemy to the common man in the street.
God will help him.
Creating enemies?!
Oga he is clearing A fi Cee rubbish n garbages.... Operation Zero Portholes 10% loading

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by kaboninc(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
atlwireles:

An almajiri always claiming to be a PDP supporter but never supports anything PDP does. grin grin grin grin

E for bear almajiri as him moniker na? Why impersonate another?

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You this useless Yoruba boy ,why are you always running mad about Rivers State issue ? undecided

Face ya state else the bullet that would fire ya miserable life is still in a Chinese factory undergoing thorough design
. grin grin

Can u swear with ur seeds, born and unborn that u are speaking with a Yoruba boy?
Say this.....
If u aren't one, let my seeds cough to death.....
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by feedburner(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
kingsley3218:
Nyesom wike,witch hunting people since his days as supervising minister of education......the thing dey him blood!!!

Amaechi, wizard hunting people for 8yrs now... #rubbish
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by SweetSoup(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
He dissolved the local government commission and not the local government chairpersons. Some people just can read and comprehend, na wa ooh!!!!!
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
dekdek:

Drugpusher, the General of common sense revolution already has its biggest crown which is the booting out of Jonah-daft. If he had not succeeded, u know that by now Amaechi ought to be seeking asylum in another country but that is not so. The General enters Aso rock has he deemed fit, attending cowboy parties grin as he deemed fit, making sure his cohorts are strategically being placed well in NDDC etc. If the president deemed it fit to reward him further, that will be a plus to him.
Already he is enjoying his life in full in NIGERIA unlike u Aving sleepless night over him. grin
And he continues to rant like an adult with the IQ of a rodent.

Just go through your incoherent comment that is filled with concocted bullshit that can only be believed by a complete grade A f00l.

Bia, shift ya mouth before you carry spit finish my face.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
franchizy:
I'm a PDP supporter but I'm not with Nyesom anymore. He surrounded himself with evil people and bad Advisers.
He is simply on a revenge mission.
If I were Nyesom I will carry out my revenge without any suspicion by first focusing on delivering the dividends of democracy to Rivers people. Then slowly slowly I carryout my revenge.
If Buhari was on revenge mission I guess he would be failed.
Till today Buhari is working with GEJ appointees.
I pity Nyesom because should the tribunal nullifies his election, he will be in a hot soup.
He can't control the military or police, he can no more harass or intimidate APC chieftains and supporters again.
APC will use federal might as he Nyesom did and oppress him and his supporters.
Nyesom has made Rivers people to be sympathizing with APC and I see APC Dakuku taking over Rivers state.
Again, should the election be nullified, the FG will witch hunt Nyesom with EFCC to answer some questions on series of allegations against him and frustrate him because he will not have immunity anymore.
We PDP supporters have a low mentality and we don't think far , but time will tell.

You franchizy a PDP suporter, if you APC pay masters hear this you are finished
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Almajiri keep lying. grin grin grin grin,

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by atlwireles: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
kaboninc:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by donveekings: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=franchizy post
You are a big liar! You don't know Rivers State and the people of rivers state. Mention one evil person that governor Wike surrounded himself with. Nobody in Rivers state is sympathetic to APC except the looters of Rivers wealth.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
dekdek:

Can u swear with ur seeds, born and unborn that u are speaking with a Yoruba boy?
Say this.....
If u aren't one, let my seeds cough to death.....
Just the way you and entire household are already coughing to death at the mention of Wike.

I have warned you ,we will fish you out and put a 9mm bullet hole into ya miserable shitty skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
And he continues to rant like an adult with the IQ of a rodent.

Drugpusher, u dey lie oooo. ;DThe General of common sense revolution hasn't even spoken directly or publicly especially as regards rivers since he left. Where u got this from?

Just go through your incoherent comment that is filled with concocted bullshit that can only be believed by a complete grade A f00l.

Drugpusher, expecting a confirmed daft like u to decode such is a tall order. Won't even push it. grin

Bia, shift ya mouth before you carry spit finish my face.grin grin grin

Nahhhh, i won't, till u choose to accept the truth. U should be thanking me.

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by ipreach: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
good move
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by suggyspic: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
I wonder why NEW is wasting time following due process in sacking all these commissions, If it was the dictator formal hitler Ameachi, he would have dissolve the 22 local Government chairman he hand picked and force on Wike. All these APC haters should just go and die. you are so blind to the many atrocities committed by ameachi right before your very nose.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just the way you and entire household are already coughing to death at the mention of Wike.

Drugpusher, so u can't even substantiate ur claims. I knew it. U are a shameless liar. I pity ur family, ur lies will eventually place an irredeemable curse on them.

I have warned you ,we will fish you out and put a 9mm bullet hole into ya miserable shitty skull

Not expected from wikes thugs. Hopeless fools. What do u want to acheive with this? To scare me grin grin
U are running mad ooo
Wike remains an incompetent fool and that's a fact.

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by franchizy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
francizy, report this clone moniker to the mods for indefinite ban

I hope you are not insane. I'm on nairaland even before your francizy.
Learn to respect other peoples opinion.
If you are not satisfied with my comment why not counter it.
I'm not used to responding on people who quote me but I'm pushed to respond on yours.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
^^^^
Dont mind these fools, they are basically Wikes thugs. We know how they roll here in PH.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
I was of the opinion before that wike fight the local government chairmen with all powers he has...but I recently just thought of something...

What if he decides to work with these chairmen and call it a truce just for the benefit of the rivers people so that progress can be achieved..??...

politics in nigeria needs to change,needs to evolve..politics of hatred and retribution needs to be shoved aside so that we can improve as a country...

Imagine if wike calls the various chairmen and tell them I will work with you...lets move rivers state forward...

No need dissolving the local government commission...just get started with work...
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by franchizy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Impersonate who. Your FRANCIZY impersonated me.
You people just come to nairaland and spew rubbish.
Counter my comment if indeed you are educated.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Ayietim(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Just before the dawn, the night is darkest, it's been dark for too long, but before the dawn, the darkness is 'deadliest', but you muist remain fearless, the worst is over, brightness will soon take over, nothing lasts forever. So hang in there, the waiting and the wailing will soon give way, to a long life of peace and happiness. http://ayietim.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Quote me directly lemme give your miserable ass to the dogs.

I'm not threatening you , I'm simply telling what will happen to you after all you stay in Port Harcourt and finding your rat ass and set on fire won't be a big deal.

We told your fellow rats to stay away from Rivers State during the election they refused , we informed them that operation kick out APC is a do or die affair they refused and we equally informed them that Wike is a hurricane that they should stay away but they refused - I guess they will never refused to hit their graves early like they did

This will be your case - It's just a matter of time
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
I was of the opinion before that wike fight the local government chairmen with all powers he has...but I recently just thought of something...

What if he decides to work with these chairmen and call it a truce just for the benefit of the rivers people so that progress can be achieved..??...

politics in nigeria needs to change,needs to evolve..politics of hatred and retribution needs to be shoved aside so that we can improve as a country...

Imagine if wike calls the various chairmen and tell them I will work with you...lets move rivers state forward...

No need dissolving the local government commission...just get started with work...
You don't allow bastards to grow in your house ,they will always be bastards.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good move from wike. The LG councillors election was a complete sham
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't allow bastards to grow in your house ,they will always be bastards.
I know..but you will find out that at the end of it all it is rivers state people who willl suffer at large...thats just my point...our politicians fight and then we suffer...sometimes just keeping calm and work solves everything...

Shey you dey get my point my bro...
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Quote me directly lemme give your miserable ass to the dogs.

I'm not threatening you , I'm simply telling what will happen to you after all you stay in Port Harcourt and finding your rat ass and set on fire won't be a big deal.

We told your fellow rats to stay away from Rivers State during the election they refused , we informed them that operation kick out APC is a do or die affair they refused and we equally informed them that Wike is a hurricane that they should stay away but they refused - I guess they will never refused to hit their graves early like they did

This will be your case - It's just a matter of time
[/s]

grin grin grin
Chest beater face topic biko. grin angry
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by tommykiwi(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wike U r my man! 7 gun shots for U...¤¤¤¤¤¤¤...U pass abeg.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
Good move from wike. The LG councillors election was a complete sham

U sound lost. The elected officials are still intact.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
dekdek:

You dont sound dumb but you are actually dumb.

They have been sacked, do your worse

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin
Chest beater face topic biko. grin angry
Aha ! abeg drop me here - The mumu dun confirm himself. grin

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
You dont sound dumb but you are actually dumb.

They have been sacked, do your worse

Again lost soul..ask ur co fools and u will realise that u are wrong.

dekdek:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki / Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors / Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.