Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission (26499 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Chairman, Members For Code Of Conduct Bureau / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:
DrugPusher, u dont need to bring ur cursed papa and ashawo mama to a thread that has to do with Wike the thug. whats my business with them and their private issues?
Cry me river.

This is war ,everything is a fair game. tongue

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're obviously too naive to understand that any attempt on Wike would see Wike singing Amaechi's song and any attempt by the baba go slow to do anyhow in Rivers State will send your economy into a life support - Go figure

Drugpusher, if the tribunal deemd it fit to boot out the thug, he is a goner and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about that. even wike himself will humbly bow out, who then are u to be talking rubbish. u gat jokes oooo.
The thug is a small fry............Neither Buhari or the General of common sense revolution has his time, its destiny now is attached to the courts. grin grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Cry me river.

This is war ,everything is a fair game. tongue

Drugpusher, no yawa.............expose more of ur papas sickness. Am all ears grin grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:

Drugpusher, if the tribunal deemd it fit to boot out the thug, he is a goner and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about that. even wike himself will humbly bow out, who then are u to be talking rubbish. u gat jokes oooo.
The thug is a small fry............Neither Buhari or the General of common sense revolution has his time, its destiny now is attached to the courts. grin grin
Ogbori Kalabari, The same court that warned your puccy cat of Ubima not to conduct the election yet he disobeyed the court? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by kaboninc(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
franchizy:

Impersonate who. Your FRANCIZY impersonated me.
You people just come to nairaland and spew rubbish.
Counter my comment if indeed you are educated.

Na the almajiri you see abi?

Bro, I will look at your comment and respond.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by HopeAtHand: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:

an online forum notwithstanding, i shouldn't be trolling..talking rubbish about the duly elected governor of Rivers who was acting on the recommendation of the RVHA elected by Rivers people for the good of Rivers people.

ive observe carefully that its Rivers all through..i will channel my online energies and criticisms to my state..the good people of Rivers are Ok with the decisions of govt so far...i shall abide by it

good boy
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:

Drugpusher, no yawa.............expose more of ur papas sickness. Am all ears grin grin
stop using the smiley emoticon when deep inside you you're hurting and crying like a girl that lost her period to your kind of father who is not in any way different from the Nkita Bendel. grin grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ogbori Kalabari, The same court that warned your puccy cat of Ubima not to conduct the election yet he disobeyed the court? cheesy

Exactly drugpusher, the same court will determine if indeed her instructions were disobeyed or not. is not for u wikes thug to determine so or authoritatively conclude such. The issue is in court, she will say so, let it be fool.
Whatever Court says, i demdem will support.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Drugpusher, keep ur hopeless papa away from topic. am aint interested fool. grin grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by osimataylor(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
franchizy:
I'm a PDP supporter but I'm not with Nyesom anymore. He surrounded himself with evil people and bad Advisers.
He is simply on a revenge mission.
If I were Nyesom I will carry out my revenge without any suspicion by first focusing on delivering the dividends of democracy to Rivers people. Then slowly slowly I carryout my revenge.
If Buhari was on revenge mission I guess he would be failed.
Till today Buhari is working with GEJ appointees.
I pity Nyesom because should the tribunal nullifies his election, he will be in a hot soup.
He can't control the military or police, he can no more harass or intimidate APC chieftains and supporters again.
APC will use federal might as he Nyesom did and oppress him and his supporters.
Nyesom has made Rivers people to be sympathizing with APC and I see APC Dakuku taking over Rivers state.
Again, should the election be nullified, the FG will witch hunt Nyesom with EFCC to answer some questions on series of allegations against him and frustrate him because he will not have immunity anymore.
We PDP supporters have a low mentality and we don't think far , but time will tell.
Why this hype on tribunal nulification.You people are trying to influence your jaundiced opinion on the tribunal.Go and give evidence and remove Wike instead of blabing nonsense here.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:

Exactly drugpusher, the same court will determine if indeed her instructions were disobeyed or not. is not for u wikes thug to determine so. The issue is in court, let it be fool.
You hopeless sonofabitch, keep ya poor rat ass off Rivers State and stop insulting our Governor else we will find you and we will put 6 live rounds into your skull - That's a promise.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by MostRanking(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
boboLIL:
Dis man is just 0n revenge missi0n wch is n0t g00d...he needs g00d advisers... He is n0t g0vernin his pe0ple well....stp d sackin and face d w0rk yhu r elected t0 d0....
Why u jux dey tk panadol on top our headache. #wenodeycomplain
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You hopeless sonofabitch, keep ya poor rat ass off Rivers State and stop insulting our Governor else we will find you and will put 6 live rounds into your skull - That's a promise.

Drugpusher, Wike is a thug. he has always been from his obiaakpor days. thats a fact. ur post has his thug epitomises this. The court will determine his fate. before then, he will be scrutinized. grin grin grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:

Drugpusher, Wike is a thug. he has always been from his obiaakpor days. thats a fact. The court will determine his fate. before then, he will be scrutinized.
Nope, your father is a lowlife thug with a hoe for a wife ,get it?
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nope, my father is a lowlife thug with a hoe for a wife ,get it?

Now i know why u are like this grin grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:

Now i know why u are like this grin grin
Shattap ya smelly mouth - You've been made ,it's about time you shut tha hell up or you'll not see it coming.

You stay in D line cool

You dun see ya life- mad man.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shattap ya smelly mouth - You've been made ,it's about time you shut tha hell up or you'll not see it coming.

You stay in D line cool

You dun see ya life- mad man.

Demdem:

Drugpusher, Wike is a thug. he has always been from his obiaakpor days. thats a fact. ur post has his thug epitomises this. The court will determine his fate. before then, he will be scrutinized. grin grin grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Ephemmm: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gejpresident:
Wow cooll

I hate buhari

Does he even know you dey exist? tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wike hmmm, i pity rivers people and including there ex militant legislators
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Popemax(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
franchizy:
I'm a PDP supporter but I'm not with Nyesom anymore. He surrounded himself with evil people and bad Advisers.
He is simply on a revenge mission.
If I were Nyesom I will carry out my revenge without any suspicion by first focusing on delivering the dividends of democracy to Rivers people. Then slowly slowly I carryout my revenge.
If Buhari was on revenge mission I guess he would be failed.
Till today Buhari is working with GEJ appointees.
I pity Nyesom because should the tribunal nullifies his election, he will be in a hot soup.
He can't control the military or police, he can no more harass or intimidate APC chieftains and supporters again.
APC will use federal might as he Nyesom did and oppress him and his supporters.
Nyesom has made Rivers people to be sympathizing with APC and I see APC Dakuku taking over Rivers state.
Again, should the election be nullified, the FG will witch hunt Nyesom with EFCC to answer some questions on series of allegations against him and frustrate him because he will not have immunity anymore.
We PDP supporters have a low mentality and we don't think far , but time will tell.
brother you're not a PDP supporter....why was d man sacked?u don't really know what these guys did in Rivers State......let's wait for Tribunal and see who wins d election d second time.......
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Mr, people have worked wirh Wike all along til this point..multitude of supporters..how does he appreciate them?

mind you, very competent people are amongst his supporters who can definitely get the job of chairmen, councillors et al done conveniently..his people wil deliver service to the local populace effortlessly.

They should be dissolved so APC will leaen to respect the courts which directed that elections should not hold.
ok...let him make sure that those to replace these guys are competent and not looters..thats my problem..we are tired of politicians looting our monies right left center..
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by morbeta(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mare looking at Wike, what you will see is a big dummie with groundnut sized brain; typical of a local thug. He should have concentrated in creating jobs than sacking. This is just brickwall vandettam
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by chiwondoski: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
It pain dam grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by fabre4: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
most of the people here don't investigate a matter before making noise those commissioners where appointed illegally by Amaechi
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
ok ride on

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by boboLIL(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
MostRanking:
Why u jux dey tk panadol on top our headache. #wenodeycomplain
m0st ranked f00l...d0nt qu0te me again...
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by luckier9(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
LGA chairperson is trap for Wiked wike. any move to cancel d election, so as his own will be cancel from FG. so DAT we rivers will have our Dakuku back.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by hilary26(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
ilovelikes:
The tribunal should start in ph na. Wike looks jobless. The tribunal might make him busy and focused.

The tribunal is on but Wike is there as governor till 2019.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2015
boboLIL:
Dis man is just 0n revenge missi0n wch is n0t g00d...he needs g00d advisers... He is n0t g0vernin his pe0ple well....stp d sackin and face d w0rk yhu r elected t0 d0....
he doesn't like the baayshit on his bed, allow him to rearrange it please.
Allow him to change the foam, and the entire system that makes up the bed so that he can comfortably dominnate.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by francizy(m): 1:07am On Jul 04, 2015
franchizy:

Impersonate who. Your FRANCIZY impersonated me.
You people just come to nairaland and spew rubbish.
Counter my comment if indeed you are educated.

Bro, just cuz you signed up first here doesn't mean I impersonated you. Check any website or social network (eg, 2go, twitter, instagram, etc) whatsoever, the moniker francizy is almost always mine. You only started using yours in 2012 so don't call me an impersonator. By the way, francizy was derived from my real name francis so I don't understand why you claim that I impersonated you..
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by francizy(m): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2015
kaboninc:

E for bear almajiri as him moniker na? Why impersonate another?

Lol, this one way una dey attack the guy. Nobody was impersonated here. Just similar monikers.. grin cheesy
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by MostRanking(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2015
boboLIL:
m0st ranked f00l...d0nt qu0te me again...
Fvck u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ambode, Tinubu And Governors At APC Leaders Forum / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter / No Need To Panic Over Removal Of PMS Subsidy Says NMDPRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.