Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) (43795 Views)

How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank / 9 Important Things You Should Know Before Taking A Bank Loan / Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by warrior01: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op, the pictures you posted proves nothing. We didn't see any phone being charged or the man stealing it. Better still remove the pix if you can't come up with something worthwhile. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by BaddieKay(f): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
B
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Guyman02: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
damiloladuke:
that's quite pathetic.. what a family...

Did you see a picture or video of the man and woman stealing the phone here?

2 Likes

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
seedorfg:
EBI OLE

grin
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
hefty4real:
I really do not have any problem with the article and the Op- No problem at al cool
My Problem is the Dude Above me with is so called Moniker angry angry angry
try again latercheesy
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Beetee1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
So bad, with the innocent children in there hand. May the lord forgive them if its true
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by charlie009: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
stealing is not corruption. grin
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by gulfer: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
What if the phone had been stolen by the person in white shirt to the right of the first cam-shot
Where in the picture is your phone and did the man or his wife go behind the table
you need to look more closely, this theft might have been committed by one of your colleagues undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Winneygirl(f): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
CCTV footages are bank internal information. is it wise or ethical to post that information on public forums?

1 Like

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by stereotype: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
if you can't get a pix of the man or wife picking up the phone.....gerraoutahere!

2 Likes

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by zurine(f): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
wow
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by obstead200(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
warrior01:
Op, the pictures you posted proves nothing. We didn't see any phone being charged or the man stealing it. Better still remove the pix if you can't come up with something worthwhile. Thanks
Seconded

OP, If I knew dis man and if u cannot proof he actually unplugged ur phone and made away with it, I will help him sue u until u loose ur job and also sell all the worldly possession u and ur extended family ever had to pay him damages. Yet u will still have balance to pay.

1 Like

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Skywalker5(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Can't banks upgrade their CCTV? That's low quality video.I cant even see their face well.
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by stigman(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
olapluto:
I dont see where he took the phone in these pix. All I see is a couple standing innocently.

Check all the pix, check the right side down, u will see the phone then check the one showing when they were leaving
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Kirinwa: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op Its very easy to catch them. Check for the contact they dropped and simply call them to bring 2 more passports for the acccount as well as fill the final recent form just released.

What a shameless family man.

1 Like

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by linearity: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Without posting the video publicly, you are in the wrong for publicly posting the pictures of this innocent family.

If you do not have the video of the actual theft or do not want to post it, you should have made your post without the pictures unless they are incriminating.

2 Likes

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by warrior01: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Please, the Moderators should lock or close this thread if the op cannot provide a substantive video or pix of the man and his family stealing his phone. We should all please not condemn but give the family the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise by the Op. Nigerians can do anything just to tarnish someone's image and the next person might be you.

3 Likes

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by currentprice: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
this so bad
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by warrior01: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
stigman:

Check all the pix, check the right side down, u will see the phone then check the one showing when they were leaving

What you posted proves nothing. If you check the pix very well, you will notice there was someone else sitting there with white shirt backing the woman and another one at the northern end busy with the computer.

1 Like

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by andyanders: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Please Op, can you show us herein where the CCTV caught the man, unplugging the phone and going out with it. Nobody is arguing here or defending the man because what you uploaded is the man and his wife's face in the bank.

If you can do this better so that one can get convinced that, yes , they actually stole the phone. If there is no concrete evidence showing where he/she actually stole the phone, that should be defamation of character and this man when caught can turn around to seek a legal redress to this issue.

I would be grateful if this man and his wife are arrested and be taken to the court and these innocent children taken away from them because the worst offence here is having to take those children along to commit such crime.

Nairaland is a very big forum whereby with the photograph displayed herein, they can be identified by someone because they live among us.The need to stop them because of those kids.

Op, please let them get enough proof in order to get them arrested.

1 Like

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by linearity: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
OP, you are wrong on the moral of this story. The moral of this story is....Do not leave your phone(or property) unattended in a public place or in a place where it can easily be accessed by the public.
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by JustBB(f): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
The same guy stole my tab in my office in a bank in Surlere about 3 months ago. He came with a boy of about 4yrs. Immediately I left my desk to use the rest room he unplug it and and left with it. I also saw it on the CCTV when I couldn't find my tab again. Is a thiefery family
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Xtfield(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Careless bankers who cannot watch over their personal items.How will they watch over our millions which we deposit in their care? With these kind of bankers is anyone surprised the Nsira is daily sliding downwards against the dollar?

1 Like

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by isseke: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
But there's no evidence to prove that they are the one who stole the phone from the picture here.

1 Like

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Rastamann: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thiefery in their blood!

What type of phone is it that will make a whole family (man, wife and kid(s)) risk their lives?
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Saraha1(f): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Until I see the pix when the man or woman took your phone , I refuse to say anything regarding to this gentle man .
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Krisgift(f): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
If this story is true, then it's really sad. What does he hope to teach his kids.

Hope stealing is not their family business.
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Godson19(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
this is a clear case of false accusation. I still can't find what the innocent man was trying to steal
Well reasoning.
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by knightsTempler: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op, thanks for sharing. Same thing happened to me last year, but mine was in Dubai at the Dubai Mall, I was trying to buy some electronics, I placed my Rayban sunglasses on of the table trying to make a choice of what I came for. Before I finished buying, my sunglasses disappeared, I made a complain with the security inside the shop, and immediately the ushered me into their system room, they played the CCTV from when i first got inside their shop, guess who stole my ray ban sunglasses people...
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by linearity: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
I am beginning to have faith in Nigeria once again. Gone are the days when majority condem people without facts or evidence.

OP, the onus is on you, to show that this family took your phone. Else, all you have done is slider their good character on a public forum, if they have a good lawyer, they will sue the bank and you out of job.

My guess is, the CCTV camera you alluded to, did not actually contain a footage of the man taking the phone, otherwise that would have been the first photo you would posted not these showing them standing or walking around.

Put up the video or apologize to these couples and shut up. After all your pictures also captured two Bank employees, one in the far left and one on the right close to the alleged "plugged phone" that no one can see clearly.

4 Likes

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by chynergy1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
the title of the movie
'the unusual suspects' grin grin grin grin grin

so sorry undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by edjeodiri(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
I don't even see a Samsung s6 close to the man or his wife not to mention that he stole one.....you might be right in what you are alleging against the man in the pix but please upload a picture that reveals more than what you are saying next time to avoid mixed feelings among readers if there will be a next time off course. Take heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.