Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,144 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Rating NAIRALAND Guys - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rating NAIRALAND Guys (34066 Views)

Nairaland Guys/ladies.....woss Wobi........... / Positive Singles Dating Site Experts Review And Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by NoobSaibott: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
another madman on the loose.
You'll be good for a one night stand. wink
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Blackett:
Your inferiority complex must be at it's lowest ebb if you think I use words "to show superiority". That shows how intimidated you are when I type.

You are a rat and will continue to be a rat to me. You look like a fvcktard and you reason like a fvcktard, infact, you are a prime example, of a fvcktard.
Oooooooh this jobless has resumed his duty this evening

Lemme make something clear to you. You are very immature and you should accept that

The more reason why you should accept the fact that you having no atom of sense, jobless and dumb is that, you trade words with someone, and you will switch your alt accounts and start liking your own comment(s).. Doesn't that make you a plain eeeediot ? cheesy

I no even know wetin dey make me trade words with you sef.

3 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oooooooh this jobless has resumed his duty this evening

Lemme make something clear to you. You are very immature and you should accept that

The more reason why you should accept the fact that you having no atom of sense, jobless and dumb is that, you trade words with someone, and you will switch your alt accounts and start liking your own comment(s).. Doesn't that make you a plain eeeediot ? cheesy

I no even know wetin dey make me trade words with you sef.
Then it's very safe to say then, that your reply to me that got 2likes, were from your alternate accounts, since you know how to find out who liked what post and that, my rat, makes you a very _retarded _idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Emeraldcute:
lala wer u banned? Never noticed ur absence since
No took a break .. smiley
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I'm good dear. You?
Im cool
Hows life
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Blackett:
Then it's very safe to say then, that your reply to me that got 2likes, were from your alternate accounts, since you know how to find out who liked what post and that, my rat, makes you a very _retarded _idiot.
Dude, you have been stalking me for the past 8months and I thought u had even given up
. For the few days I didn't hear from you, I actually thought you have gotten a job

Lemme make something clear, when people are envious of you, they go about bullying or. Doing things just to make you feel dejected, just as you have been doing

As a matter of fact, no matter what you say or do, It will never stop me from doing my thing my own way cheesy

I was brought up in such a way that, I see every challenge as a stepping stone, so rant from now till eternity, na your own wahala be that ooooo, since it's your job to allow bully and attack me on this forum

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Here we go again, he lacks the ability to pass across a message like a cultured being is supposed to.

I don't blame him cool

From his comments, one could deduce that he lacks proper upbringing

Very disrespectful and satanic in nature

2 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dude, you have been stalking me for the past 8months and I thought u had even given up
. For the few days I didn't hear from you, I actually thought you have gotten a job

Lemme make something clear, when people are envious of you, they go about bullying or. Doing things just to make you feel dejected, just as you have been doing

As a matter of fact, no matter what you say or do, It will never stop me from doing my thing my own way cheesy

I was brought up in such a way that, I challenges as stepping stone, so rant from now till eternity, na your own wahala be that ooooo, since it's your job to allow bully and attack me on this forum

You're a skinny fool.

Were you not the one who called me out on this thread?

You're so _stupid you do not even realize you called me an ediot first on this thread. Now I'm returning your fire with a missile, and you're playing the victim? Cry baby.

Look at the goat talking of stalking him. You are a puny inconsequential fvcktard. Who stalks an _imbecile look alike, like you? You're envious of me, that's why you were quick to call me an ediot on this thread and said I "use words to look superior". So how now is this about me attacking a doofus like you?

Do I look like I care about your miserable existence? Even if you die tonight, I won't be sad, I won't give a fvck cos that's how worthless and totally useless you are to me. Like I always tell you, I value the toilet paper I wipe my ass with, more than I'll ever value you in this life, and in the one coming. If I had my way, I'll even print your face on my toilet paper, so that I wipe my ass with that part where you were grinning like the hopeless _imbecile that you are!

This is why I call you _retarded. Look at you foolish fool talking of challenges and what not, like, who gives a fvck? You call me out on a thread and now I'm the one attacking and bullying you? Look at how you throw a shade, and try to look victimized.

You're a pathetic attention seeking amnesic _idiot. Like I said before, you'll always be a rat to me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Blackett:
You're a skinny fool.

Were you not the one who called me out on this thread?

You're so _stupid you do not even realize you called me an ediot first on this thread. Now I'm returning your fire with a missile, and you're playing the victim? Cry baby.

Look at the goat talking of stalking him. You are a puny inconsequential fvcktard. Who stalks an _imbecile look alike, like you? You're envious of me, that's why you were quick to call me an ediot on this thread and said I "use words to look superior". So how now is this about me attacking a doofus like you?

Do I look like I care about your miserable existence? Even if you die tonight, I won't be sad, I won't give a fvck cos that's how worthless and totally useless you are to me. Like I always tell you, I value the toilet paper I wipe my ass with, more than I'll ever value you in this life, and in the one coming. If I had my way, I'll even print your face on my toilet paper, so that I wipe my ass with that part where you were grinning like the hopeless _imbecile that you are!

This is why I call you _retarded. Look at you foolish fool talking of challenges and what not, like, who gives a fvck? You call me out on a thread and now I'm the one attacking and bullying you? Look at how you throw a shade, and try to look victimized.

You're a pathetic attention seeking amnesic _idiot. Like I said before, you'll always be a rat to me.
Is that your best ? cheesy

As said before, you are a jobless fellow, so there's no point giving my attention to you cheesy

I guess you should be happy that you have my attention this night cheesy

So now, kindly swerve ===»

I've got some tasks ahead of me tomorrow..

Goodnyt boi cool

1 Like

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by sulmeza(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Blackett:
Hehehehe....welcome back

1 Like

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Is that your best ? cheesy

As said before, you are a jobless fellow, so there's no point giving my attention to you cheesy

I guess you should be happy now that you have my attention this night cheesy

So now, kindly swerve ===»
I make you cry without even flinching, and you're asking for best. _Idiot.

Keep discussing me on threads if it makes your dick hard.

You think calling me jobless will get you a job? Do you even get to eat 2 square meals a day and still look skinnier than a church rat? Why is it that when I take you to the cleaners, I suddenly have no job?

Don't you see how _retarded you really are, with your poor sense of reasoning?

You're the one jubilating I'm replying you. Look at how you keep using happy smileys, looking like a prime fvcktard. If you can't stand my heat, move the fvck out of my way, and always endeavour never to discuss me directly or indirectly, cos if I find out, I'll make you cry, as always. . . Man_bitch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by funlord(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Aha! I knew I could easily elucidate the uncultured side of this bland fleabag! Piece of cake!

I cleared the air when someone opined that you type "clean" English which is an insult to well-versed sesquipedalians like myself. Your alibi? A ragtag definition on a slang website!grin

You are a joke even clowns would frown at.

Your parlance is reminiscent of the gibberish spewed by illiterate juvenile junkies in 'Nigga' movies!

You lack class since you've obviously not been in one. grin

BRAVO son! Lmfao!!!

1 Share

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
sulmeza:
Hehehehe....welcome back
Yeah man.

2 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by MrsChima(f): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
Nigerians don't know the !meaning of matured. Honestly undecided

Can I kiss you?
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Can I kiss you?
Er . . . no. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Blackett:
I make you cry without even flinching, and you're asking for best. _Idiot.

Keep discussing me on threads if it makes your dick hard.

You think calling me jobless will get you a job? Do you even get to eat 2 square meals a day and still look skinnier than a church rat? Why is it that when I take you to the cleaners, I suddenly have no job?

Don't you see how _retarded you really are, with your poor sense of reasoning?

You're the one jubilating I'm replying you. Look at how you keep using happy smileys, looking like a prime fvcktard. If you can't stand my heat, move the fvck out of my way, and always endeavour never to discuss me directly or indirectly, cos if I find out, I'll make you cry, as always. . . Man_bitch.
Hahahaha cheesy

Boi, one thing I always thank God for each time I look at the mirror is my physic

Just take a look at my pix once again cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Blackett doesn't use "clean" English. He uses swearwords every time like a Mississippi sheriff and most aren't even standard. What on earth is "fûcktard"? undecided
u dey mind d toad... Blackett is just a depressed nigga...

3 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by funlord(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
grin
Cutehector:

So SAD!

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

Boi, one thing I always God for is my physic each time I look at the mirror

Just take a look at my pix once again cheesy
It's Physique, you dumb fvck.

How did you make it thru high school?

Go get some flesh on those damn bones of yours. . . Thanking God for looking like a malnourished toad indeed.

Get the fvck out of my mentions, consummate simpleton.

5 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Emeraldcute(f): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No took a break .. smiley
and de change in name
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:

Has anyone also noticed that the deranged marsupial keeps repeating these two words in all his comments : FÙCKTARD and RÈTARD?
Always predictable.

I bet all he does is just to copy and paste it which leaves one with the possibility of him being a bionic humanoid with a low RAM capacity programmed to spew hogwash in this section of our cyberspace.cheesy
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Emeraldcute:
and de change in name
Yh
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Blackett:

Go get some flesh on those damn bones of yours. . . Thanking God for looking like a malnourished toad indeed.

fooooool !!!!

Boy, kindly upload your pix and let's see how you look.. I bet you can't try that

Whether I made it through high school or not, that should be the least of your worries

If I may ask, Blackket that managed to make it through high sch, which of the latest Range Rovers is he able to afford ? I bet you can't even afford the spoke of a biclclecheesy

Boi, if you've got nothing upstairs, if not, you won't go about trolling every section, afterall, you should vent your frustration on Se.un who removed you as a mod NOT me cool
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Has anyone also notice that the deranged marsupial keeps repeating these two words in all his comments : FÙCKTARD and RÈTARD?
Always predictable.

I bet all he does is just to copy and paste it which leaves one with the possibility of him being a bionic humanoid with a low RAM capacity programmed to spew hogwash in this section of our cyberspace.cheesy
If his reasoning capacity is converted to RAM, I'm sure it won't be more than 20kb cheesy
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Blackett:

It's "through" and not "thru", dyslexic leprechaun. Even a pupil in elementary school should know that.grin

2 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by funlord(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Has anyone also notice that the deranged marsupial keeps repeating these two words in all his comments : FÙCKTARD and RÈTARD?
Always predictable.

grin
TheSonOfMark:

Always predictable.

Lol @ "marsupial"! You sure say na RAM or GOAT?
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
funlord:
grin
Lol @ "marsupial"! You sure say na RAM or GOAT?
LOL. Any mammal herbivore.grin
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by MrsChima(f): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
Er . . . no. lipsrsealed

Good. Whew. lipsrsealed
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's "through" and not "thru", dyslexic leprechaun. Even a pupil in elementary school should know that.grin
Bwhahahahha roflwkmd cheesy

it's a shameful thing that the English scholar can't even speak coherently, but when it comes to the use of slangs, he acts like he knows all
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

If you weren't so ugly and with a receding hairline, maybe, just maybe I'll try engaging you in a conversation again tonight. But tonight, I can't waste it on ugly people, and I'm not sorry.

Now, roll over, and die.

7 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Blackett:
If you weren't so ugly, maybe, just maybe I'll try engaging you in a conversation again tonight. But tonight, I can't waste it on ugly people, and I'm not sorry.

Now, roll over, and die.
Keep your mouth shut you eeeediooot

You think you can hide your ugliness under the cover of privacy and refer to those who are bold enough to upload their pictures "ugly"

Go get a life bro.. Also, try upgrade your OS you fooool

1 Like

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
fooooool !!!!

Boy, kindly upload your pix and let's see how you look.. I bet you can't try that

Whether I made it through high school or not, that should be the least of your worries

If I may ask, Blackket that managed to make it through high sch, which of the latest Range Rovers is he able to afford ? I bet you can't even afford the spoke of a biclclecheesy

Boi, if you've got nothing upstairs, if not, you won't go about trolling every section, afterall, you should vent your on Se.un who removed you as a mod NOT me cool
You're a big fool.

Since when is a rangerover a sign of people who made it thru high school?

When was I a mod, and when did se.un remove me as a mod?

You're just too _stupid to engage in a conversation with. . .

You and your fellow wankers should go on discussing Blackett on this thread. . . I can count about 5 of you serial wankers all wanting Blackett's attention.

I've run out of fvcks to give.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / The Dome / I Miss LORD_REED :(((

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.