Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,968 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Rating NAIRALAND Guys - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rating NAIRALAND Guys (34064 Views)

Nairaland Guys/ladies.....woss Wobi........... / Positive Singles Dating Site Experts Review And Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You seem to enjoy the fùck word. I understand you were so molested as a child that "fùck" was the first word you uttered. Poor thing.

Denial is the prime sign. We all know you are deranged. It's not the end of the world.

You are so fugly you are always automatically chosen to play a demon in church dramas.
grin grin
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Cutehector(m): 6:07am On Jul 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dude, you have been stalking me for the past 8months and I thought u had even given up
. For the few days I didn't hear from you, I actually thought you have gotten a job

Lemme make something clear, when people are envious of you, they go about bullying or. Doing things just to make you feel dejected, just as you have been doing

As a matter of fact, no matter what you say or do, It will never stop me from doing my thing my own way cheesy

I was brought up in such a way that, I see every challenge as a stepping stone, so rant from now till eternity, na your own wahala be that ooooo, since it's your job to allow bully and attack me on this forum

u just killed it... Lol "it" I dnt think d depressed "it" (blackett) is a human being.. Rather some sort of a robotic device.. Blackett is just predictable
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
Er . . . no. lipsrsealed
hehehehehehehe...you dey fear ni, see you, see free kiss, you dey run, chaii! nairaland.
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2015
wristwatch:

grin
you just dey laff for the thread.
the two grammar he-g...ranting as usual...smh.

1 Like

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2015
agoadiv:

Chisosshocked
baddest guy! you opened a thread and now you are _
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by funlord(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I actually want him to.

I want to cure his madness. From hence he'd feel the heat on every thread I see his moniker.

What sort of person goes from thread to thread calling every OP a fool?

Blackett, the bull's eye is on you now.

2nded!
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by NoobSaibott: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Did any of you ranting last night get any pussi?
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by agoadiv(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by agoadiv(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Midehi:
baddest guy! you opened a thread and now you are _
¿
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by agoadiv(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Midehi:
you just dey laff for the thread.
the two grammar he-g ...ranting as usual...smh.
I go call dat guy to face u here oooocheesy
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Midehi:

hehehehehehehe...you dey fear ni, see you, see free kiss, you dey run, chaii! nairaland.
do you wish me death? No? Then why would you want me to kiss mrschima?
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2015
agoadiv:

I go call dat guy to face u here oooocheesy
i dont need them atall, am done with them already. undecided
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by MrsChima(f): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Teempakguy:

This nigga right here.
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Emeraldcute(f): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
Cutehector:
u just killed it... Lol "it" I dnt think d depressed "it" (blackett) is a human being.. Rather some sort of a robotic device.. Blackett is just predictable
tosyne2much:
That guy has a problem
It might even be a spiritual problem who knows ?
cheesy
TheSonOfMark:

Gay alert! He's been checking me out!grin

Your statement is ironic coming from you, an meningitis-befuddled ogre. Even Shrek would cringe if he sees you face.
I bet your facial contour is so wrinkled your geography teacher practically used you explain geo-contours in class.
If the bogeyman was real he would look like you.grin

How about you concentrate on finding a good shrink for your psychotic state?smiley

funlord:

2nded!
gregzone:

grin grin
funlord:
grin
It seems the "frustrated donkey" has taken off! No wonder they ended up sacking the mong from NL! His psychological problems shine all over his posts like sunlight! Bloody Inbred hyena!
all of una standing against 1 Blackett but de guy never relinquished standing tall..... U guys must admit he is good at what he does wink

5 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by funlord(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Emeraldcute:

all of una standing against 1 Blackett but de guy never relinquished standing tall..... U guys must admit he is good at what he does wink
grin
Emeraldcute:

Are you his babe? Person wey run like chicken last night you are here trying 2 paint him as your hero! Or maybe you enjoy how he fools himself around NL? Sister park well before we add you 2 the mix!
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
funlord:
grin

Are you his babe? Person wey run like chicken last night you are here trying 2 paint him as your hero! Or maybe you enjoy how he fools himself around NL? Sister park well before we add you 2 the mix!

The dimwit is praising himself with his alter ego, his alternate moniker.; D

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Emeraldcute:

Blackett, you are praising yourself with your alternate moniker, aren't you? Scumbag!

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by funlord(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

grin
TheSonOfMark:

The _fucktard once ran anyway from me on my redhook moniker before they banned it for the year! Let him come and spout shite on anyones thread again today! I've never seen such an _idiot like the dude in my life!
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Cutehector(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Emeraldcute:

praising a fool...

2 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
funlord:
grin

The _fucktard once ran anyway from me on my redhook moniker before they banned it for the year! Let him come and spout shite on anyones thread again today! I've never seen such an _idiot like the dude in my life!

That's the point. If you must attack anyone then have a valid reason to. You don't just visit every thread with the sole aim of fomenting trouble and ruining the intention by calling every post thrash.

I want to make a lesson of him. It seems To sin, Naijaboy and Wristwatch don't know how to handle him.

There's a thin line between being troublesome and being a sadist.

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
praising a fool...

Emeraldcute is Blackett. Check the profile. It was registered 2 days ago with only 13 comments.

Blackett you are a coward. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by funlord(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That's the point. If you must attack anyone then have a valid reason to. You don't just visit every thread with the sole aim of fomenting trouble and ruining the intention by calling every post thrash.

I want to make a lesson of him. It seems To sin, Naijaboy and Wristwatch don't know how to handle him.

There's a thin line between being troublesome and being a sadist.

Here he is...www.nairaland.com/2426241/funny-true-ladies-take-note#35473926
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by funlord(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Emeraldcute is Blackett. Check the profile. It was registered 2 days ago with only 13 comments.

Blackett you are a coward. grin

2nded and 3rded!
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by tosyne2much(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Can u just imagine? Switching accts to even ulter his ego smh
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Emeraldcute:

You tripping

1 Like

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by KingTom(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Emeraldcute:

You know he suffers fools gladly grin

4 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Emeraldcute(f): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:
You know he suffers fools gladly grin

Chai... Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by KingTom(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Emeraldcute:

Chai... Lmao grin
And you may be a victim soon, no one is safe, even BLACKETT HIMSELF grin
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Emeraldcute(f): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Blackett, you are praising yourself with your alternate moniker, aren't you? Scumbag!

What's dis one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Emeraldcute(f): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:

Seems ur talking from experience
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:
He suffers fools? I slay them.
Referring to the dimwit who tapped out yesterday to his me, his lexical master.

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Emeraldcute:

What's dis one saying?

Blackett, save your alte ego for your fággot ilk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / The Dome / I Miss LORD_REED :(((

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.