Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Homosexuality In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Homosexuality In Islam (1082 Views)

Fertility Issues And Contraception In Islam: / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuality In Islam by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2009
It is accepted in some countries like South Africa and Turkey. Saw a documentry on the topic where verses in Quran were used to support the act. Your opinion?
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by Lagosboy: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2009
Homosexuality is forbidden in islam and there is no verse in the entire qran thats supports it. Anal sex is forbidden as well so it cant be right.
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by luv2talk(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2009
Islam doesnt accept homosexuality.This is forbidden by Allah and there is no Qur'anic verse that supports it,If you think you have any,State it here and lets see.Waiting to hear from you soon
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by babs787(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2009
Saw a documentry on the topic where verses in Quran were used to support the act. Your opinion?

Do you care to provide the verses?
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by bilms(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2009
am very sure.

this poster is a lier.

and if u calim u saw the Qur'anic verse they use to back it, bring it here.

and even if u bring something here. i am already telling u that u re a lier.

No qur'an verse that will ever support that.
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by olanajim(m): 2:47am On Mar 09, 2009
In Islam, the punishment for homosexuality is very clear. KILL THE OFFENDERS! I may be wrong. But that is what I know!
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by ttruth(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2010
Saudi Arabia have the highest number of homosexuals and paedophilia in the world.
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by muhsin(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2010
t.truth:

Saudi Arabia have the highest number of homosexuals and paedophilia in the world.

Proof?

Even if you succeed above (which I really doubt), that does not make it Islamic in any way.
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by AbuZola3(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hahaha, he said saudi arabia, when ask to provide a proof he said Muhammad. Lmalamb
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2010
its just better to ignore some people,but for the sake of other readers from around the globe we have to answer even a complete idioticfool
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by ttruth(m): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2010
Abu Zola:

Hahaha, he said saudi arabia, when ask to provide a proof he said Muhammad. Lmalamb

When you read, do you read with the aim of understanding what you are reading?

I asked Muhsin if he wanted proof ? I did not say Muhammed is a homosexual but I said he is a paedophile and I have proof from your quran and hadiths.

Abuzola you are a cow.
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by ttruth(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2010
uplawal:

its just better to ignore some people,but for the sake of other readers from around the globe we have to answer even a complete idioticfool

Look here Oraisa girl. You are the greatest idiotic fool. You cannot suppress the truth no matter what you say or do. Islam will be exposed for what it really is.
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by MUNEER2(m): 2:16am On Feb 04, 2010
t.truth:

You cannot suppress the truth no matter what you say or do. Islam will be exposed for what it really is.

You can start advocating it then, it's after you must have succeeded that we'll know you aint no fool, but for now, swallow your pride and accept the honor of 'the most foolish poster in the whole world', hope you'll recieve it with great pleasure grin
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by ttruth(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2010
MUNEER2:

You can start advocating it then, it's after you must have succeeded that we'll know you aint no fool, but for now, swallow your pride and accept the honor of 'the most foolish poster in the whole world', hope you'll recieve it with great pleasure grin

I have already succeeded. You stupid idiot. That is why you are using violence for the survival of your satanic cult grin.
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by MUNEER2(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2010
@ t.truth
Thanks for accepting that you are a fool, now we can start from the scratch and pretend as if nothing ever transpired grin grin grin
Ohhh!, too hard for you, well, then i guess you'll enjoy your award cheesy
Psssst¬!¬¬!!!!!!!!
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by Mikaela: 1:33am On Feb 22, 2010
Wasn't Mohammed homosexual? Ah no, that was Jesus. Mohammed was a p[i]e[/i]dophile. Keep mixing them up !
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by ttruth(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2010
MUNEER2:

@ t.truth
Thanks for accepting that you are a fool, now we can start from the scratch and pretend as if nothing ever transpired grin grin grin
Ohhh!, too hard for you, well, then i guess you'll enjoy your award cheesy
Psssst¬!¬¬!!!!!!!!

Thanks for accepting that you are a compound fool and a complete i-d-i-o-t. grin grin grin grin

MUMUNEER 2 grin grin grin grin grin grin Accept the award that you really deserve grin grin
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by chakula: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
Thanks for accepting that you are a compound fool and a complete i-d-i-o-t. grin grin grin grin

MUMUNEER 2 grin grin grin grin grin grin Accept the award that you really deserve grin grin

[quote][/quote]

For me no idiot ,fool and stupid than you.
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2010
@t.truth,thats all u can do huh?so jobless
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by ttruth(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2010
uplawal:

@t.truth,thats all u can do huh?so jobless

Oraisa girl!!!!! I learn that the credit crunch is affecting you. I can get you a job. I am a rich employer.

I am not jobless. grin grin
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
@t.truth,razzestboy/oraisa/areaboy, am not affected,jst need a more rewarding job huh.
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by ttruth(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
@downlawal or Oraisa girl or rascal girl or area girl :

I can only get you a rewarding job provided you will leave that Ojuju Calabar you call Islam and a rewarding job will be yours for ever.

grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2010
get lost grin
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by isalegan2: 1:21am On Feb 27, 2010
Does this site have moderators? Or is it about inflating the number of its subscribers? It is increasingly embarrassing and I cannot in good conscience recommend it to anyone.
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by ttruth(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
uplawal:

get lost grin

You are very nasty. Did I insult you ? Please let this mail be the last mail from me to you and from you to me. You are a typical female Muhammedan angry.
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2010
@t.truth,e dey pain you,oh sorry,but you've said more than this to me now,

kai xtians are so temperamental,quick to judge
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by igboboy1(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2010
uplawal:

christians qucik to judge, muslims quick to slit the throat while shouting allahu akbar
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by GODSON2009(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2010
uplawal:

calm down if you dont want to give urself high blood pressure o uplawal,mohammad enjoyed himself and had all the women and food he wanted even king fahd or whatever the name of the supposed "holy land " is dey enjoy himself and u r here ranting and raving grin grin
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
whats your business with thier enjoyment?
Re: Homosexuality In Islam by tunde1200(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2010
you will be disgrace buy your faith you the poster

(1) (Reply)

Approaching Epidemics (ebola) The Islamic Solution / The DO And DON'TS Of The Eid / Nigerian-Canadian Ex Muslim Girl Provides Evidence To Silence Doubters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.