Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price (5611 Views)

The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) / Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by lafex: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Please I need someone to direct me to a market I can get rams in the north and the also the price range of rams in the market.
Thanks
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by amnesty7: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kujama town, about 20km south of Kaduna City. From 20k to 40k depending on their size. If you are adventurous, Maradi in Niger Republic is a much better place for best breed, size and price.
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by sartee(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
If you are planning to buy and rear for sallah,I think it's a bit too late now. Cos the prices have shoot up a bit. The ram , I bought for 15k April is now 22k. But if you just want to buy for consumption or party you can check at rano animal market or head to jigawa.
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by leksonltd: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hi sartee, wish to also buy ram to sale during eid el Mubarak, pls kindly give me ur number so we can discuss. Txns
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by sartee(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=leksonltd post=35715109]Hi sartee, wish to also buy ram to sale during eid el Mubarak, pls kindly give me ur number so we can discuss. Txns
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by Kutunban: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Check Giwa market Zaria funtua road, their market is Thursdays. Good luck
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 12, 2015
Just go to any Village

For Real.. Thank me later grin
If you're in Gombe, Go to Mallam sidi

1 Like

Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by lafex: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2015
MuhdG:
Just go to any Village

For Real.. Thank me later grin
If you're in Gombe, Go to Mallam sidi
which of the village can you recorgnise to me expecially in Kaduna/Katsina and their range of price of ram
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by lafex: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Kutunban:
Check Giwa market Zaria funtua road, their market is Thursdays. Good luck
what is the range if price of ram in giwa market
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
lafex:
which of the village can you recorgnise to me expecially in Kaduna/Katsina and their range of price of ram
Oops soorry i don't know o.

But as for price.
If you're looking for a good one, hold like 40k.
Since this is not layya, you'll get a very good one (I think)
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by Kutunban: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=lafex post=35839706] what is the range if price of ram in giwa market[/quote
Price range for ram is N35k - N40k
Price range for goat is N 7500 - N8000

During raining season, the above price varies according to size
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by Ayo8(m): 4:32am On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=Kutunban post=35870567][/quote]
That's about the same price here in the south... I've seen ur thread on the goat farming project
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by lafex: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ayo8:

That's about the same price here in the south... I've seen ur thread on the goat farming project
that's exactly what am thinking. I believe there are still some markets in the north that rams are more cheap than what am seeing here
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by Kutunban: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
lafex:
that's exactly what am thinking. I believe there are still some markets in the north that rams are more cheap than what am seeing here

Yeah the price I quoted is an average price for big matured goat and rams. You can get matured goat for even N3500-4000 that's weaners while Rams for N15000- 20000 it all depends on the category you want.
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by lafex: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kutunban:

Yeah the price I quoted is an average price for big matured goat and rams. You can get matured goat for even N3500-4000 that's weaners while Rams for N15000- 20000 it all depends on the category you want.
are u in the north and which state are you? Are you selling rams? If yes, how can we meet? Am in Abuja
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by jfkenny(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kutunban:

Is it housa goats.
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by Adeolusesan1: 2:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Hello, just seeing your thread now via google, am interested and am in abuja. Can Sartee help pls.
Re: Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price by nyekason(f): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
jfkenny:

Is it housa goa08182615709, text your to this number pls, i wanna buy goatsts.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can One Buy A Horse? / All-male Tilapia Fingerlings / I Need Bags Of Beans Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.