Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? (1040 Views)

IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra / Will Biafrans Need Work Permit In Nigeria? / Huh, See How Tiny Fish Ate 11yr Old Boy Who Went On Vacation And Fall Into River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by rudebouy: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
When will you biafrans realize dat Akwa Ibom and all other Niger Delta states are not biafrans?

You draw a map and include my region as part of ur land, without my consent. Is dat not a fraud? Is dat done anywia in the world?

Becos Niger Deltans are mainly minority tribes u want to force us to join ur madness abi?

So becos Philip Effiong fought with Ojukwu as his general and some oda folks at the time, u now think Akwa Ibom and Cross River is biafra?

Have you met with any of our traditional rulers or kings? Hav you heard from any of them? So becos a few foolish Akwa Ibomites come to ur meetings and call ur foolish radio station, u now think we are with you abi? Why are you desperately claiming our land?

We dont speak the same language. We dont have the same dressing. We dont have the same foods. Yes, we do inter-marry. And some ppl talk abt borrowed culture, which am yet to discover. Apart from dis two, wot else do we in common? We have absolutely nothing in common. We are not biafrans? U have no legal or moral right to speak for us or to tell us where we belong.

When I go to Akwa Ibom from Port Harcourt, we always pass tru Ogoni land. Does dat mean dat the Ogonis and the Ikot Esutehs/Ikot Abasi ppl are now brodas?

An nmomgo man cannot come to ur town and u give him a good job becos u see us as slaves. So why the hypocrisy? Come to think about it why do you guys even NEED "us" so badly all of a sudden? I can smell something fishy and fraudulent from a million miles away. Why are you so after our land? Did we unanimously tell you we want to join biafra?

Pls respect urselves and be properly guided. If you want us to join biafra, then do the right thing. We may be a minority tribe but we will not be taken for granted.

I don't care about how you concoct history to deceive gullible people. "How did the name 'Port Harcourt' come to be?" "How did the name 'ibibio' come to be?" I dont give a damn becos if my father and your father were friends, that history is not enough to make us cousins.

Mbok nyak igid iba ke emem!

2 Likes

Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
tomoro
Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by mikolo80: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
when the oyel finish
Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by neolboy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
now
Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by dhardline(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin
Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by dedollarman(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Akwa ibom is not the reason we deem for freedom if they like they should remain with Nigeria who cares

1 Like

Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Niger Delta ma home, Biafra ma fortress

1 Like

Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by Macelliot(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Irrelevant thread! The OP is drunk... More reason why FG should ban Ogogoro...

1 Like

Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
they will think Op is Yoruba grin
Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Niger Delta ma home, Biafra ma fortress

Define fortress.
Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by obailala(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
I'm still waiting for another delusionist follower of the albino to label the Op a Yoruba man.. grin cheesy
Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
chowlade:

Define fortress.
Wad do u mean, re u saying I don't know wad am saying? Wetin cos dis insult from u na Na talk be dat? #squeeze face

2 Likes

Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by omenalfa: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Call a referendum of Akwa Ibom people or shut up.

Ewu west.

1 Like

Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by omenalfa: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
chowlade:
they will think Op is Yoruba grin

op already identified himself as mgbati brain
Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by Ephemmm: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Anyone who is not in support of Biafra is a Yoruba = Ibo Logic tongue tongue tongue
Anyone who is in support of Biafra is Ibo = Yoruba Logic tongue tongue tongue

Op! Hope you have put on your life-jacket before you find yourself inside Lagoon of ethic war?

Peace be unto you Nigeria, my beloved country.
Re: When Will Biafrans Leave Akwa Ibom Alone? Huh? by OkparaIgbo: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Conqured Yoruba people and evil and diseased Hawusa Fulanii, having nightmares on the unity of our brethren from the other side of the Omambala river aka "Niger deltans".
See when Biafra comes we will conduct a referendum on who wants to be part of it and who wants out. And what best system of government we will employ.mthe good thing is that at the end of the day our brothers will be free and Yoruba land will be completely taken over by their masters whom they are answerable to in Illorin.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Protest By Youths In Kaduna / Police Man Shoot Fuel Vendor - Punch / Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.