Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira (1042 Views)

Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) / We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists / Fashola's N78 M Scandal Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by wohlay24(m): 12:31am On Aug 08, 2015
According to documents released by Lagos state public procurement agency fashola's personal website was upgraded with N78 million naira.
www.lagosppa.gov.ng/awarded-contracts/details-contracts-award-2014

Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Thieves Everywhere
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by jammani(m): 12:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 08, 2015
what !!! grin grin grin grin

guess that site was built by Steve Jobs, designed by Bill Gate... cheesy
...and the foundation done by Julius Berger and powered by GE...

hahahaha.

anyway, you guys should free BRF,..where do you think the money for change campaign came from?? tongue tongue

This Country needs a RESET.... cos Ctrl+Alt+Delete wont eradicate corruption.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by talktimi(m): 12:53am On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin I will pight kwarashun grin I am a wailing WAILER tongue tongue
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by ogba20: 1:10am On Aug 08, 2015
jerseyboy:
Thieves Everywhere
. Tomoro u go say pdp na walling wailers. Mumu de smell
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by donholy28(m): 1:19am On Aug 08, 2015
Stealing from every angle
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by laudate: 1:23am On Aug 08, 2015
It may be a typographical error. Maybe, they wanted to type =N=78,000 (i.e seventy-eight thousand naira only). undecided
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by Trut(m): 1:29am On Aug 08, 2015
APC members and supporters are the most corrupt people on the planet, fraud runs in their veins. Even egift is cheating MTN everyday with Simple Server + BB plan grin
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by kamair237(m): 1:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Nommata how they try....
Fashola will still be a minister....
Media vomitting trash in d name of news.....

Abi na Bank he want build with 78mil
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by tobechi20(m): 1:43am On Aug 08, 2015
too much money
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by pedel: 1:46am On Aug 08, 2015
President Buhari will have a very hard time fighting corruption. It is going to be a miracle if they don't destroy his government or have him assassinated by the end of 2016. All the people surrounding him are professional thieves. By the way, I am pro PMB not a Wailer.
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by wachakuta(m): 2:40am On Aug 08, 2015
Fashola has been Compromised!!!

Now I guess people will see d wisdom behind Babas delayed cabinet
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by corperscorner: 2:44am On Aug 08, 2015
[size=15pt]What does he sell on the website?

Politicians be building websites to support their late career of publicising Propaganda....lol[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by RollingStones(m): 4:04am On Aug 08, 2015
laudate:
It may be a typographical error. Maybe, they wanted to type =N=78,000 (i.e seventy-eight thousand naira only). undecided
Your big goat head has been programmed to never believe any wrong/corruption can ever come out of Asiwaju Peoples Congress(APC).

Even when this info was released by lagos state public procurement agency you still wish it was a typo.

Oshiomole said you and Fashola should GO AND DIE.
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by laudate: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2015
RollingStones:

Your big goat head has been programmed to never believe any wrong/corruption can ever come out of Asiwaju Peoples Congress(APC).

Even when this info was released by lagos state public procurement agency you still wish it was a typo.

Oshiomole said you and Fashola should GO AND DIE.

Why the insults??! shocked It shows how shallow and disturbed your mind is. Nah, you must DIE first before me, oh . After all, you brought up the subject!!!
Re: Fashola's Website Upgraded With N78 Million Naira by SimpleVili: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2015
*mouth agape* shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today / NIMC Got N14bn For Software In Two Years – Abaribe / SGF Appointment: Buhari Disappointed Me – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.