Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) (26247 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by maxism2: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2015

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by axiliborha(f): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Mogidi: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
What these people are doing to Tinubu is uncalled for, how is he meant to react seeing this picture?

Who would have thought Buhari, together with Saraki/Dogara would be presiding over Tinubu's political obituary so soon after the election?

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by piicity(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Meetings meetings all the time,when are we going to be seeing the product of their meetings!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Chanchit: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
As four of dem sidon for that table, if you can view their minds, especially that saraki, you go know say he dey at alert, I sure say he fit disappear from that place if arrangement go change.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by chiefololade: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Okorocha
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Did it stop the recent bombing attack??

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Firefire(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mogidi:
What this people are doing to Tinubu is uncalled for, how is he meant to react seeing this picture?

Who would have thought Buhari, together with Saraki/Dogara would be presiding over Tinubu's political obituary so soon after the election?

Painful!

Eni a wi fun, oba je ko gbo. Aja to ba ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dey re like,"yellowbars never see somtin".

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by KingKuntaVart: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by stevikenna: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
ALL I SEE ARE NORTHERNERS
CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO APPOINT MINISTERS
SO WE LL KNOW IF WE HAVE ENTERED ONE CHANCE

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by doncollino: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
AGAIN, HOPE THEY HAVE THE COUNTRY AT HEART
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by MKO4ever(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Politicians, only God knows what each of them was thinking inside, but will now appear as innocent outside.
Baba, please don't trust any of these people oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Helkayklassic(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
We need turn up joor, me m tired of meetin today meeting tomorrow joor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by fatdon2(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
I'm waiting for Buhari to bringone of
his cows from Daura and appoint it as Minister for Steel and Mines, This isjust the beginning!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Ayietim(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Just before the dawn, the night is darkest, it's been dark for too long, but before the dawn, the darkness is 'deadliest', but you muist remain fearless, the worst is over, brightness will soon take over, nothing lasts forever. So hang in there, the waiting and the wailing will soon give way, to a long life of peace and happiness. http://ayietim.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by sweetgala(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mogidi:
What this people are doing to Tinubu is uncalled for, how is he meant to react seeing this picture?

Might not be a bad idea if they do, Tinubu was starting to impose himself all too much. If Buhari is happy to stay clear of it , if oyegun is willing to mend bridges ; why is Tinubu so head hardy wanting his way or no way

11 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by aminho(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
one big family

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Olofintoto(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
are they not tired of all these meetings?. Abeg start to dey deliver d dividends of democracy jae
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by kromoto: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Men of the moment cool
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Built2last: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Can somebody please tell these men that every live lost to daily Bokoharam bombing is lost forever.

tell them to wake up.

we cant remember the last time we had a good military onslaught against the vampires.

they have captured new territories and their flag flying high.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Firefire(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dey re like,"yellowbars never see somtin".

Caution !!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Rooy57(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
OK
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by FolabiCash: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bye bye tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by justhelp(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
H
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by elohorayodele: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
faces of fake change

Daura President looking like he was forced to attend the meeting

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Splashme: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
qw
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
On may 29th 2015 I wished this government failure.

Now I can see my prayers have been answered.

God bless Gej

11 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by layuns(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chanchit:
As four of dem sidon for that table, if you can view their minds, especially that saraki, you go know say he dey at alert, I sure say he fit disappear from that place if arrangement go change.
funny
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by pimppimp(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari be like "Omo you better don't come near me mtscheeew"
Saraki be like "wetin dey do this one now, make he pain you, I don't care"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Franzeez(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
I swear Buhari follow for this plan to trash Tinubu

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Ephemmm: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun / Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last / Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.