Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. (45455 Views)

The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) / List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria / HND & B.sc. Saga: "Grant Polytechnics The Right To Award Degrees" - ASUP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Spybradd: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:
and pls help ur lineage by learning how to spell

#God punish hunga
#God punish purveti
#God punish jablesxnesc
savvy?
Did i miss any other adjective that describes ur miserable,poverty stricken,pitiable life better?
grin
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Spybradd: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:
After reading your long sermon of trash we the house GROUP OF PLEASE_HELP_ME_GET_ANY_JOB b4 i quench.....

shocked cheesy grin

hows da soup u're preparing with meat,not crayfaish,coming?
Whosscookin'?
Ahhh,ur homo bros,bluepulse 4sure..
Ewus
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spybradd:

monkey agbaya..ur leaking arsse wasnt in town on here for some days,3 things are certain: either some mean mods apply his boots on it,or u n that sonofabiitch zeusdgrt (who doesnt wunn free his parents gari) were copulating somewhere or u went fastin'n'prayin for a job n for me to 4kn gedda4k outta ur arsse! Hahahahahahahaha..... U gay diickhead homos put my name in ur heamorrhaging mouth n guess what? am 4kn leaving a bitter taste on it! bwahahahahaha......how ya like me now?
grin grin

view this topic:.....hadeszeusdgrt.

Skulking jobless arsse.
Dogs do bark well nice show of character
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spybradd:

#God punish hunga
#God punish purveti
#God punish jablesxnesc
savvy?
Did i miss any other adjective that describes ur miserable,poverty stricken,pitiable life better?
grin
Mama tnk U is working out well for U.Agbaya square!lol
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Spybradd: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Dogs do bark well nice show of character

whossthat old man shaking his head and almost weeping behing you?
Of cos,its ur oldman! Kai! See life..
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spybradd:

shocked cheesy grin

hows da soup u're preparing with meat,not crayfaish,coming?
Whosscookin'?
Ahhh,ur homo bros,bluepulse 4sure..
Ewus

Atleast i dnt eat from my parents pot of soup to survive like U do man harlot.lol
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spybradd:

So U forgot U are looking at the mirror,and that's ur dad wearing g string waiting for U in bed for ur gay duty dis nyt,i suggest U answer him fast cz der may be no food for you tomorrow if U guys dnt strt on time. U R A LEARNER!
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spybradd:

oh i forgot!rem to use condom on him o,n tell him to get U new pampers.Man harlot. Hahahaha
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Spybradd: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Atleast i dnt eat from my parents pot of soup to survive like U do man harlot.lol

huh?! Ahhahahahahahahaha......u dont do wha,hahahahahahahahahaha......of cos u dont,not after they got frustrated with ur worthless life n booted ur lazy,idle jobless arsse outside,ba? And of cos,zoogerians,like ur gomo bunny ice,bluepulse,are kind fellas:they cud pity u n spare u their dog's portion!
(oh God,u know am sorry)
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Spybradd: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:
oh i forgot!rem to use condom on him o,n tell him to get U new pampers.Man harlot. Hahahaha

this all u gat?
no more steam?
Go pump ur partna_in_sodom arsse 4 more steam....

Till then,.....u guys enjoy urselves oobs! i mean enjoy ur soup..
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spybradd:

this all u gat?
no more steam?
Go pump ur partna_in_sodom arsse 4 more steam....

Till then,.....u guys enjoy urselves oobs! i mean enjoy ur soup..
Can see you are HURT!...lol.go cry on ur mothers laps dts if she is nt on duty at d strip club dis nyt!
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by mikade: 6:11am On Aug 03, 2015
histemple:

It is even difficult to believe that you actually went to school. Which version of English is "BLAIM" found in? You still need Brighter Grammar.

Is this an English competition? Na wa o!
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Hndholder(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2019
The Nigerian Association of Technologists Engineering (NATE) has again called on the Akwa Ibom State Government to expedite action and remove the dichotomy between HND holders and B.Sc holders in the state civil service.
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by MDM2021: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Firstly, there is nothing called OND or Ordinary National Diploma in Nigerian Polytechnics. What you have instead is National Diploma or ND. Secondly, you must be a non-resident Nigerian or a foreigner to have concluded that there are no mushroom universities in Nigeria with a lot of unaccredited part-time programes. I doubt if you have seen a Nigerian University graduate who could not write a simple letter that is free of blunders before, well I have seen one, and many of such exist.

Johnpaul09:
As ASUU is different from ASUP, University is different from Polytechnic, the number of students being given admission per year in the university is different from that of polytechnic, VC is different from Rector, as you can see, Uni is different from Poly...so the B.Sc must be different from the HND. It is optional my people, if you prefer going to the polytechnic to going to the university, don't complain afterwards. So relax and concentrate on your job because the two can never be the same. Systems of learning are not the same e.g. Polytechnics have evening programmes, weekend programmes (mainly for businessmen) etc and some HND holders come back from OND to HND maybe, after 5 years after they must have written and passed the HND entrance exams, but these things don't exist in the universities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships / Textbook Teaching Kids About Gender Roles (Pictured) / Uniabuja Tallest Student “evidence” Shows Off His Modelling Skills In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.