Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Job Interview At Asokoro - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Job Interview At Asokoro (545 Views)

HELP: Preparing For An Interview At The UK Embassy / Missed An Interview At The Embassy / Questions One Should Expect During An Interview At The America Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview At Asokoro by nigrex25: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
I am going to going to Abuja on Tuesday for an Interview at Mohammadu Ribadu Street, off Shehu Shagari Way, Asokoro,Abuja [color=#006600][/color].
I heard that area is very expensive o embarassed dont know how to move around Abuja. Or Which hotel I'm going to use (my account is red).
Please help me with info people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Interview At Asokoro by zik4ever: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Depending on what means of transport you are using to Abuja. Yes Abuja is generally expensive but you can get by if you know your way! You can lodge for the night at ABC terminal in Utako area of Abuja for instance or the ECWA Guest House in Wuse 2 -less than 10k if rates havent changed. If not for the fuel scarcity, you can get drop taxi for N300-600 to any of these and other cheap accommodation within Abuja. This link below is an old chat but the guest houses/hotels mentioned are still the most affordable.
https://www.nairaland.com/31659/hotel-abuja
Re: Job Interview At Asokoro by Akintoey: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2015
zik4ever:
Depending on what means of transport you are using to Abuja. Yes Abuja is generally expensive but you can get by if you know your way! You can lodge for the night at ABC terminal in Utako area of Abuja for instance or the ECWA Guest House in Wuse 2 -less than 10k if rates havent changed. If not for the fuel scarcity, you can get drop taxi for N300-600 to any of these and other cheap accommodation within Abuja. This link below is an old chat but the guest houses/hotels mentioned are still the most affordable.
https://www.nairaland.com/31659/hotel-abuja

I stay at Ikeja,Lagos and travel a lot Abuja,Benin,Delta,Kaduna,Abakiliki and plenti plenti
And just book my hotels online
Just use www.hotels.ng/hotels-in-abuja to find the hotel close to your interview

(1) (Reply)

DV 2015 Immigrant Visa And Alien Registration Application / South African Embassy / Solo Female Traveling To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.