Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Governor Beats Wife To Stupor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Beats Wife To Stupor (1262 Views)

Biafra Officially Participates In Boxing In Thailand Beats An Iranian To Stupor / Journalist Beaten To Stupor Inside Ebonyi Govt House’ Over Facebook Post (pics) / Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Beats Wife To Stupor by TopCelebritiesM: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
These are not the best of times for a PDP governor who left office just May 29th this year. Family sources said His Excellency has turned his wife into a punching bag. Our sources added that the governor beat the living daylight out of his pretty wife recently in London. We were told that after giving the wife several jabs and upper cuts, the woman collapsed and when she managed to recover, she called the British Police to arrest the serial wife beater of a husband... Click below to read complete story
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/governor-beats-wife-to-stupor/
Re: Governor Beats Wife To Stupor by glimpse33(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Governor Beats Wife To Stupor by Damfostopper(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
If i click dat link..make my hand bend

3 Likes

Re: Governor Beats Wife To Stupor by shamsuRana(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Na susuwan o! That Benue governor wey look like mr ibu

Former Governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam, has recently been arrested by the Metropolitan police in the United Kingdom for alleged wife battery.

According to report, he was arrested, following the emergency call placed by his wife, Yemisi Suswam, who claimed that the embattled governor had physically assaulted her in their luxury London home.

The erstwhile governor, who was then picked by the Metropolitan Police and detained, was then released after paying the bail, which is in the sum of £5,000.

Shedding light on the argument that led to Suswam’s alleged battery of his wife, it was learnt that Yemisi and Suswam were arguing over his Mistress. The Mistresses name was simply given as ‘Shidoo’.

It is however unclear if Yemisi will drag Suswam to a UK court for battering her but if she does, the ex-governor could be jailed for about six months in the UK under the Persons Act of 1861 if found guilty.

Source: make una check google
Re: Governor Beats Wife To Stupor by bamidele029: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
The news was out the Susuwan beat his wife and may go to jail for up to 6months. Good , shameless woman beater
Re: Governor Beats Wife To Stupor by allanphash7(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
So he knows hw to fight and he cant challenge Mayweather?

Bring the bastard governor on let me teach him a lesson
Re: Governor Beats Wife To Stupor by ojeota(f): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
This man is so shameless.
Just because PDP lost the election, he is now putting is anger on his pretty wife.
I suggest she should divorce him sharp sharp( na joke )
Re: Governor Beats Wife To Stupor by pretydiva(f): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
D governor nor get name ni

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion About The Deadly Boko Haram Terrorist Group / Tempted To Touch! The Price Of Office Romance: Story About A Girl And Her Boss.. / Newspaper Headlines, Thursday July 30, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.