Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Manage Transportation Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Manage Transportation Biz (333 Views)

How To Manage A Startup Business Growth / Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! / I Need Urgent Assistance On How To Manage Transportation Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Transportation Biz by dayomike(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
I have some amount of money in my possession which am planning to use for business, but the only business i have passion for is transportation business. my major challenge with this business is how to manage it or get a reliable company to do that for me which will comply with any agreement we have. please if you know any RELIABLE company with vast experience in this business please kindly share.
Re: How To Manage Transportation Biz by Fem60(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Make $50 Daily on FIVERR without Doing Nothing. You don't need to be master on any Thing before you can make money on fiverr. I will teach you how you can get the work done and make your money without spend 5 minute. Check here: www.nairaland.com/2361224/hurry-now-fiverr-online-2weeks

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Help / In need Of Business and Accounting solutions? / Solar Energy Appliances Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.