Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! (9594 Views)

Wema ALAT. An Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss. / Earn Legit Income Daily From The Telecoms Industry... Upto $119,000 Daily / An Opportunity You Cant Afford To Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2016
The world Economy is moving on by the day and it's never going back to the Analogue Age as such YOU should follow the trends as they come or be left behind!
Mobile Top Up sector of the telecoms industry is one that is growing fast and only those who can see ahead of others to see into the future will be rightly positioned in this new economy.
Let's look at the trends: Using the Banking sector and Technology
Banks started by issuing Passbook for customers to withdraw their money with, as advancement in technology came by, ATM cards were introduced. Customers didn't really feel comfortable with the idea so banks began promoting the use of the ATM Cards even go as far as beg you to pick one up. grin
Now it's a whole new era and no one will plead with you to pick up any ATM card, in fact without the card you can't withdraw "your own money" that's with the bank, and you can't say because you don't know how to operate on an ATM machine or do transactions on any platforms that requires such cards that you won't procure your own card!

So like I said these are the trends and you must live by it.
Today I'm bringing to your notice a platform that would help you tap into the telecommunications industry and for every mobile top up made anywhere in the world a certain percentage of the transaction is credited into your bank account.
Some will say "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" but if you are open minded and won't want to be left out on such opportunity as this you'll want to find out the full details about this and see how you can take advantage of this very mind blowing innovation.
To clear your doubt, this stuff has been vetted by the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission EFCC (Nigeria), has the backing of Nigeria Communications Commission NCC and all the Big shot telecoms Service providers in Nigeria and all around 140 countries of the world!
This is the first time you and I would be called to the table of THE SUPER WEALTHY GUYS in the society.
Please note it's not a referral thing: cos the product in question here is mobile top up which signifies that everyone is your customer and we are not in anyway making you an airtime seller.
MOBILE TOP UP is but one (1) out of our over 50,000 services rendered globally and as such transactions are going on anywhere in the world, you get PAID shocked shocked shocked

SOME SERVICES RENDERED BY THE COMPANY INCLUDES BILL PAYMENTS FOR:
GAS
ELECTRICITY
AVIATION (FLIGHT BOOKINGS)
DIGITAL TV/CABLE
★TRANSPORTATION (TRAIN, CAB ETC)
★WATER
★EDUCATION
★HOTEL/VACATION

★ANY SERVICES YOU CAN THINK OF, AND AS THESE TRANSACTIONS ARE MADE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE IS PAID TO YOU IN COMMISSIONS (YOU DON'T NEED TO BE THERE OR KNOW WHO TRANSACTED WHAT)
THIS I TELL IS CRAZILY INCREDIBLE!!!
NOTE: The money that makes the rich RICHER by the day e.g Mr Mike Adenuga, is not that Ghana-Must-Go of N50 million, rather it's that 11 kobo/sec or 5 kobo/sec we all call out each and every day, now tell me how many seconds are in a day (86400 secs) multiplied by the call tariff then by the number of active phone lines (about 152 million active lines in Nigeria)
DO YOUR MATHS...
Inbox me on WhatsApp to give you a load down on how to get rightly positioned as currently this is the company's PRELAUNCH STAGE where people who would PIONEER this in various countries of the world and dominate the biz part will be plugged in!
ACT FAST TO GET ALL YOUR QUESTION ANSWERED.

Please for now I don't do emails, I want live interactions and tech is advancing by the day let's take advantage of it cos one of my trainings to people is HOW TO MONETIZE UR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
SO STRICTLY WHATSAPP FOR NOW.
FIND MY CONTACT DETAILS BELOW ON MY SIGNATURE. but please to avert the display of your phone numbers publicly (cos some people just scout for numbers here on NL) please inbox me directly
you will find a form of footnote after every of my post/reply that note is called a SIGNATURE here on NL, use the number in reaching me.
DISCOVERED THAT SOME BROWSERS DO NOT DISPLAY THE SIGNATURE, CLICK ON MY USERNAME TO VIEW MY "PERSONAL TEXT"

Thanks and have a blessed day.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by NATHSUN(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2016
okay, yarn better
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
cool See Boiz "Dabbin" on their phones shocked
See Boiz "Dabbin" on their phones shocked
IT'S NO JOKES!
YOU JUST NEED TO LEARN WHAT THEY DO!!
AND MIND YOU THAT THEY AIN'T THE KIND OF SYSTEMS BOIZ YOU ARE CONVERSANT WITH.
They make money right from their mobile and throw parties with LAW ENFORCEMENT ON GROUND

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Below are few telecommunications service providers already doing business with our platforms...

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
SCAM.
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Naughtysite:
SCAM.

Why not do diligence before you open your mouth to say a word.
Must you comment on every post, if you are still in the analogue age does it mean that over 170 million Nigerians are.
When next you see something and you don't know what it is or your premitive brains can't comprehend do ask questions.
And it's people like you that thinks because you are not advancing in knowledge that the World has to wait for you to BOOT!
Who has ever boasted of clearing all checks with EFCC and NCC at the same time when you know that you can be easily tracked down (having displayed my phone lines and with SIM registration in place...)
Moreover I've not in anyway asked you to pay for anything!!!
It's only a premitive that would go on a quest to DEFRAUD anyone in this day and age of BVN!
SEEMS YOU DON'T KNOW A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS HAS CHANGED SINCE YOU'RE JUST RETURNING FROM STONE AGE HIBERNATION " MR NAUGHTY SITE" or whatever you go by.
WAKE UP!!!

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
I repeat it again, no one defrauds anyone in this DAY AND AGE.
Anyone who plays smart on you and you one way or the other deposit money into their bank account and they begin to live like a stunt scammer is cos you let them be, maybe you had too much to spare.
Let me give you a quick hint on how to make quick money.
Let's say you perceived an opportunity to be fraudulent, pay in as little as N100 into the said account and raise alarms of FRAUD.
The case here is not a mere police case but the EAGLES CASE (EFCC), bad as it may such individual will be fined after series of trials (and don't ask how they would catch him, remember what BVN on every active bank account number stands for).
If the person in question gets lucky and is slammed a fine of N1million naira, bad as e bad you will get 10% of that...
Is it not a good business.
So I dare you to do the needful let's see who goes to Jail!
I say it again, our company has the backing of the LAW (and not a Nigerian thing, rather for the first time Nigerians has been considered to be given same opportunity as the rest of the world).
ALL YOU NEED DO IS GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED THEN TAKE ACTION TO BE RIGHTLY POSITIONED!!!
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kceechy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
I need more info about this. U can add me on whatsapp with 07067069323
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by youngdad: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2016
pls send info to mightywealth4real@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by jake247(m): 2:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Send me the info jakehatedavies @ gmail . Com
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by bransonbig: 3:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Send me more info. bransonbig@gmail.com
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2016
youngdad:
pls send info to mightywealth4real@yahoo.com
thanks

please for now I don't do emails, I want live interactions and tech is advancing by the day let's take advantage of it cos one of my trainings to people is HOW TO MONETIZE UR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
FIND MY CONTACT DETAILS BELOW ON MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2016
jake247:
Send me the info jakehatedavies @ gmail . Com

please for now I don't do emails, I want live interactions and tech is advancing by the day let's take advantage of it cos one of my trainings to people is HOW TO MONETIZE UR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2016
bransonbig:
Send me more info. bransonbig@gmail.com

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by uzoagbala: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
please I don't know how to get to your signature,add me on watsapp 07039631600
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Salimney(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please add me up on whatsapp too 08037119653
Thanks
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2016
You all have been added, but please to avert the display of your phone numbers publicly (cos some people just scout for numbers here on NL) please inbox me directly
you will find a form of footnote after every of my post/reply that note is called a SIGNATURE here on NL, use the number in reaching me.
Thanks and have a blessed day.
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
For people in Lagos and Oyo states, you can always get to meet me one on one for Live interaction.
If you have any anyone in any of these states, you can link them up to me as to confirm how true our platform is.

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kellyboo: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Piunic...nice one

1 Like

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
coolThanks
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 3:41am On Aug 20, 2016
YESTERDAY WAS A BOMB shocked IN OUR IBADAN OFFICE AS TRAINING OF ESPECIALLY THE "YOUNG ELITE PROFESSIONALS" COMMENCED.
IT WAS A GREAT TIME.
#PICTURES SPEAKS

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by holajeedayy: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2016
oga watin u dey do ,what do u train ppl on not many grammer .......oyinbo ko shee anything...tell us the skill u won to teach ppl
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by benbreeze: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Breezyben82@gmail.com. need more info pls
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Please I had stated that no emails or dropping your phone number, please read the content of the write up well and don't be eager to comment.
Thanks
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Haykings100: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
More info pls 08025465708
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 1:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Haykings100:
More info pls 08025465708

Please when I say don't drop your numbers I know why, someone will begin to shout scam after bad ones on this platform gets through to them through their numbers.
I won't say it again, inbox me directly using the same numbers on my SIGNATURE.
Well I'll inbox you all the same
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2016
The BBOSS doing what he knows how to do best

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Haykings100: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2016
08025465708, More info pls
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by swiz2(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2016
kennethkaycee:

add me on whatsapp 08034330080
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2016
All contacted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woolworths Lagos Closed Down: Any Idea Why? / Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. / Furniture Companies In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.