Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors (17778 Views)

The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / Buhari Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Sudan, Saudi Ara / Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by TolaniLuv: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Japanese no deh carry last
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by ihatebuhari(f): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lol baba one chance
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Make I jst de look jawe
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by ikombe: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls can dis letters stop boko from doing there bombings undecided
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by berrystunn(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Learner.....
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by MosakuAW(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
bakjal:
Mst u talk? Even wen u know dat u lack sense!
Do you make sense either.
See pot wey they call kettle black.
Ode oponu jati- jati
show me what you type up there that make sense to you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by Ahmeduana(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
efilefun:
The "Wailing Wailers" will soon flood this thread.

God Bless PMB
God Bless VPYO
God Bless Nigeria
AND SO, KINI BIG DEAL? JONATHAN DON RECIEVED IN PAST, LIKEWISE OBASANJO, LIKEWISE ABACHA, LIKEWISE BABANGIDA, MOREOVER SO ALSO NIGERIA DIPLOMATS DO DELIVER LETTERS OF CREDENCE ON BEHALF OF NIGERIA GOVERNMENT TO THE PRESIDENTS OF THE COUNTRY THEY WERE POSTED TO, so ki ni ra-ka-tia? WEY UNA NO WAN MAKE WE BREATH AGAIN BECAUSE PRESIDENT of dun-dee united recieve letters of credence! BEFORE THEM TALK AM SAY na everything dey amaze village person if them come city!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by PrinceZahzah(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
In those letters are the results of ur travel so far
Meanwhile,call d educated Prof.Osinbade to read it
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by VickyRotex(f): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
bright007:
hmmm....so the president of west germany is still busy with paparazzi while his Duara bothers and sisters are been used as game by boko haram

Has anyone noticed his sunshade....they look like those used by local welders or by those beggers at the bus stop

grin grin grin grin

Shoroniyen where have you been? grin

NYSC dey chop your time ba undecided tongue
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by kotv: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
When is he going to start working? That's all I want to know. When is this man going to start working. Naira to dollar is increaing everyday, fuel scarcity everywhere, boko haram still bombing, his government is busy creating tension in peaceful calabar and anambra. Yet our "change", go slow, daura dulllard is busying running and partying with every nation he can think of. When is he going to start doing the job he said he will?
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by Menace2Society(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Wetin dis one dey talk? undecided
It's true that guy no get sense please don't tell me a smart guy like u is supporting the cretin undecided
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by Menace2Society(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

Do you make sense either.

See pot wey they call kettle black.

Ode oponu jati- jati

show me what you type up there that make sense to you.
Gbenue dake dindinrin oshi undecided
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by millionboi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
I regret votin buhari
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by ohenhen1: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nigeria and Pakistan should be strategic partners.
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by MosakuAW(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Menace2Society:
Gbenue dake dindinrin oshi undecided

Bi baba ati iya re se je dindinrin to wa be omo ale jati jati be ti re.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by ademusiwa9: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
name
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by otedola1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
God bless 9ja
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by ohenhen1: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nigeria and Pakistan should be strategic partners. We should partner on military development.
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by thaoriginator: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
That's my daddy smiley
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by Menace2Society(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

Bi baba ati iya re se je dindinrin to wa be omo ale jati jati be ti re.
Ofo ni wa se WO gege bi ida ti ma yo niwaju INA wa yo Ku ni!Ase wa!
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by MosakuAW(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Menace2Society:
Ofo ni wa se WO gege bi ida ti ma yo niwaju INA wa yo Ku ni!Ase wa!

Just like your Papa and Mama wey born omo ale wey name himself Menace2society shey ma So fo tile tile tomo tomo.

You choose the wrong person to tackle tonight.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Now I know we have a president, unlike Phd holder in corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by Spybradd: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Beautiful! Can some be kind enuf and tell me when he gonna receive that of West Germany?
grin grin

btw,check out that giant malu up there^^
cheesy
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by Menace2Society(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

Just like your Papa and Mama wey born omo ale wey name himself Menace2society shey ma So fo tile tile tomo tomo.

You choose the wrong person to tackle tonight.
WO koriko ori ile ki n dagba to n fi re danu o ni dagba
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by IYANGBALI: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Una no go allow us rest with photo of PMB. Op him photo don dey tire me o,call me when you snap the one where him dey mess,him dey shiiIt,him dey bath or him dey tolongo with aunty Aisha,na those ones go be news,no be all dis yeye ones wey una dey post
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by MosakuAW(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Menace2Society:
WO koriko ori ile ki n dagba to n fi re danu o ni dagba

Gbogbo owu ti baba ati iya ofo to bi omo re ba dawo le koni yori si rere.

Ofo ni omi efo she; ofo lo ma she tile tile tona tona.

Iroko oluwere lo ma wo pa ati ara ile re.

Ona ati ode re ti baje lati wakati yi lo

beni o ma ri fun
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by Spybradd: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Lol baba one chance
ihatebuhari2 but i love ihatebuhari.. grin cool
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by ihatebuhari(f): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Spybradd:

ihatebuhari2 but i love ihatebuhari..
grin cool
lol grin
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by Menace2Society(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

beni o ma ri fun
Dapada!Asasi ko pa da so ri alasasi WO oriire do ewo fun e loni Ase wa!
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by Menace2Society(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

beni o ma ri fun
Dapada!Asasi ko pa da so ri alasasi WO oriire di ewo fun e loni Ase wa!
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by samsonadekoya12(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=Aminat508 post=35453197]President Buhari receiving letter of credence from Ukraine's Ambassador, Dr Valeril
Alaksaadrik.
That's my able president. ride on sir . Nigerians at ur back.
Re: Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors by MosakuAW(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Menace2Society:
Dapada!Asasi ko pa da so ri alasasi WO oriire di ewo fun e loni Ase wa!

Dapada ke! ito ko bale ko tu pada senu. Ase ti gun epe ti mo se fun ee ati ara ile re. Be lo se ma ri.

I go tell you say i be Ota boy for Ogun state.

Even Bishop Oyedepo no fit commot this for your head I swear. you go see.

You mess with a wrong person. You think say everybody wey dey nairaland be butty abi. Come Ota come ask of me for Orita Oyede. You don enter sn tonight.

I go carry Eku commot tomorrow because of you. You don enter am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Blame Bank For Kidnap Of Staff In Katsina / Tinubu Campaign Organization: The 11 Northern Governors Are Nigerian Patriots / Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.