Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,883 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Have A Dream:martin Luther King Jr. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have A Dream:martin Luther King Jr. (412 Views)

Help Save A Dream! Help Pay My School Fee!!! / David Beautiful Bald Eagle Jr. Dies At 97; American Indian Chief Who Served In W / GSSSB Jr Pharmacist Answer Key 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Dream:martin Luther King Jr. by iceflow14(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
I"I HAVE A DREAM" Is an important moment in the 20th century, it's a public speech delivered by a BLACK American civil right activist, martin luther king jr. in August 28,1963 in wich he calls for an end to racism in the united states.delivered to over 250,000 civil rights supporters from the steps of the lincoln memorial during the march on Washington,the speech was a defining moment of the American civil rights movement.
MAHALIA JACKSON an African gospel singer crys out and shout to king from the crowd. Tell them about the dream, Martin.
SOME OF HIS QUOTES MENTIONS
* I have a dream that one day on the red hill of GEORGIA, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaves owner will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood.
*Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice,suffering and struggle,the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

QUESTION: Please, has this dream been achieved?

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Sets To Make History / Auto-crash: OOU Students Demand N80m Compensation From Coy / Examination Malpractice At My PPA Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.