Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido (4642 Views)

Calabar Girls Twerk For Davido As He Watches ( Pics, Videos) / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion / Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by tusheghe(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Less than a month after HKN boss, Davido spent $55,ooo on a neck piece made for him by New York based jeweler, Greg Yuna, yet another neck-piece has been delivered to him.

This time, Davido got Greg to make him a customised HKN gold neck-piece and pendant with his Omo Baba Olowo tagline printed boldly under the HKN letters in red.

Greg is the boss of Flawless Jewelries and he’s reputed to have made neck pieces for the likes of Drake, Floyd Mayweather, Nicki Minaj, 50 cent, Kendrick Lamar and other top celebrities in Hollywood.
Check out the beautiful photos of the blinks here >> too dope!

http://www.splendidhub.com/nicki-minaj-and-drakes-jeweler-delivers-another-neck-piece-for-davido/

1 Share

Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by glimpse33(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
kk

1 Like

Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by DennisEche(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
following
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by big7: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
So
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by SuperSuave(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
photo from the video shoot ++
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by Madamkilljoy(f): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2015
$55,000 for neck piece? He'd have used that money to help the poor. Smh for all those Nigerian yeyebrities wanna be Americans.

1 Like

Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by heykims(m): 5:17am On Jul 04, 2015
OBO is a censored word in Yoruba, it's d name of a sacred region codedly situated between two limbs nd peculiar to only one gender. Please never try to pronounce it as a word o esp in Yorubaland.
Thanks in anticipation as u adhere strictly to d aforementioned point. Godwin..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by jerflakes(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
$55,000 for neck piece? He'd have used that money to help the poor. Smh for all those Nigerian yeyebrities wanna be Americans.

Every time a rich dude wants to spend his hard earned money, you talk about "helping the poor".

To hell with the poor.

Na me make them poor?

I no fit enjoy my money again?

Haba

2 Likes

Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by keni315(f): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

Every time a rich dude wants to spend his hard earned money, you talk about "helping the poor".

To hell with the poor.

Na me make them poor?

Haba
see foolish word from a foolish dude, do they choose to be poor? besides rich people are made to help the poor he could have even given the money to an orphange or something the souls of those little children will continually bless him........i wonder if the necklace will be is pass to heaven mtcheeew
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by jerflakes(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2015
keni315:
see foolish word from a foolish dude, do they choose to be poor? besides rich people are made to help the poor he could have even given the money to an orphange or something the souls of those little children will continually bless him........i wonder if the necklace will be is pass to heaven mtcheeew

Poor reasoning from a poverty-induced dude.

They didn't chose to be poor, and he didnt chose to help them.

And who are you to judge whether the necklace will be a pass to heaven?

Bleep the poor, they are so lazy that they expect its their fundermental rights to be helped by the rich.

Little wonder why the poor remain poor.

1 Like

Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by keni315(f): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

Poor reasoning from a poverty-induced dude.

They didn't chose to be poor, and he didnt chose to help them.

And who are you to judge whether the necklace will be a pass to heaven?

Bleep the poor, they are so lazy that they expect its their fundermental rights to be helped by the rich.

Little wonder why the poor remain poor.
God please allow this dude to taste poverty for just one month so that he can know aw it feels.......you may also be one o b o like that who cares if you are rich or your parent pple like you end up in distruction later on

And you have no right to call me 'poverty induced'if you dont knw who i am, for nairaland here, we are equal there is no poor or rich here if you think you are rich be rich in your father's house

1 Like

Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by jerflakes(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2015
keni315:
God please allow this dude to taste poverty for just one month so that he can know aw it feels.......you may also be one o b o like that who cares if you are rich or your parent pple like you end up in distruction later on

Is it easy?

I'm waiting for the so called God to make me poor.

God never answer better prayers finish, na your prayers him go answer.

Idiat.

Your mates are praying for wisdom and progress and you're praying for another person to be poor.

You poverty-induced mentality will be the final nail to your coffin.
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by keni315(f): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

Is it easy?

I'm waiting for the so called God to make me poor.

God never answer better prayers finish, na your prayers him go answer.

Idiat.

Your mates are praying for wisdom and progress and you're praying for another person to be poor.

You poverty-induced mentality will be the final nail to your coffin.
mr man its '*your poverty-induced mentality' not 'you'
modify it please 'cos pple wont belive you are rich with that blunder, that's even if you are
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by jerflakes(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2015
keni315:
mr man its '*your poverty-induced mentality' not 'you'
modify it please 'cos pple wont belive you are rich with that blunder, that's even if you are

Are you tired?

I'm still waiting for the so called God to make me poor.

Prayer warrior.

Swerve to the left and go and find a husband like your fellow desperate girls.

Unlike you, i pray the so called God gives you a husband to cater for your wants and needs.

Poverty has incapacitated your sense of reasoning.

Madam poverty.
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by keni315(f): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

Are you tired?

I'm still waiting for the so called God to make me poor.

Prayer warrior.

Swerve to the left and go and find a husband like your fellow desperate girls.

Unlike you, i pray the so called God gives you a husband to cater for your wants and needs.

Poverty has incapacitated your sense of reasoning.

Madam poverty.
lwkm o senseless guy talking back like that to someone of his younger sister's age, i dont blame you 'cos even at that age you still talk without thinking anyway let me be the elder here by leaving you to bark at nothing like a mad dog
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by jerflakes(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2015
keni315:
lwkm o senseless guy talking back like that to someone of his younger sister's age, i dont blame you 'cos even at that age you still talk without thinking anyway let me be the elder here by leaving you to bark at nothing like a mad dog

Why you dey run na?

I thought you were ordained by the so called God.

Your mates are busy husling and being productive in the world, you're here looking for a man to take care of your needs.

Those are the ultimate qualities of a broke bïtćh.

Take a cue from Genevive ini edo yemi alade and go and hustle.

Then instead of buying a G wagon or diamond necklace, you give the money to the poor.

Onye oma emeka.
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by keni315(f): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

Why you dey run na?

I thought you were ordained by the so called God.

Your mates are busy husling and being productive in the world, you're here looking for a man to take care of your needs.

Those are the ultimate qualities of a broke bïtćh.

Take a cue from Genevive ini edo yemi alade and go and hustle.

Then instead of buying a G wagon or diamond necklace, you give the money to the poor.

Onye oma emeka.
who said anything about being ordained or looking for someone to take care of any need well thats how you know brainless pple anyway and for those that you mentioned,i'm way above them just do something ehn look at my d.p verywell so that later in life when you see me become a star you wont start to rack your brain to know where you knw me frm....dont even worry to rack any brain then o, since you dont have
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by jerflakes(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2015
keni315:
who said anything about being ordained or looking for someone to take care of any need well thats how you know brainless pple anyway and for those that you mentioned,i'm way above them just do something ehn look at my d.p verywell so that later in life when you see me become a star you wont start to rack your brain to know where you knw me frm....dont even worry to rack any brain then o, since you dont have

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Good.

Thats the spirit.

Dream big, instead of thinking like a person with brain leakage.

But make sure you dont spend the money.

Give ALL your money to the poor, and tell me how it feels.

Minister for poverty.

Robin hood.

1 Like

Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by keni315(f): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Good.

Thats the spirit.

Dream big, instead of thinking like a person with brain leakage.

But make sure you dont spend the money.

Give ALL your money to the poor, and tell me how it feels.

Minister for poverty.

Robin hood.
yeah exactly what i will do........chief adviser
and you will be one of those pple i will give them to, so my dear when my money gets to your hand spend it wisely
please mr man stop praying to God for someone else's need pray to God for your need which is brain

1 Like

Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by jerflakes(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2015
keni315:
yeah exactly what i will do........chief adviser
and you will be one of those pple i will give them to, so my dear when my money gets to your hand spend it wisely
please mr man stop praying to God for someone else's need pray to God for your need which is brain

By the time you start making money, you'll realize you are working in one of my establishments.

Robin hood
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by keni315(f): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

By the time you start making money, you'll realize you are working in one of my establishments.

Robin hood
i laugh grin dream on boy!
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by jerflakes(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
keni315:
i laugh grin dream on boy!

Its funny right?

Dont be shocked wen someone reminds you of a discussion you had on nairaland.

But have no fear, I have no hard-feelings for robin hood.
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by keni315(f): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

Its funny right?

Dont be shocked wen someone reminds you of a discussion you had on nairaland.

But have no fear, I have no hard-feelings for robin hood.
robin hood? Where did you see robin hood?
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by jerflakes(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2015
keni315:
robin hood? Where did you see robin hood?

Its your niché to steal from the rich and give to the poor.

Since you dont want the rich to enjoy their money.
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by Atlantian: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Where is popcorn, there is a movie here. Am a watch.
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Atlantian:
Where is popcorn, there is a movie here. Am a watch.
how much popcorn sir?
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by keni315(f): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

none of ur words are making sense mtcheeeew
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by keni315(f): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

none of ur words are made sense mtcheeeew
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by denedene(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

To hell with the poor.

Na me make them poor?

Haba
nice reply
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Chai...
God abeg make this movie no end ooooooooo.
(leaves the chair to sit on the ground).
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by Swaggzkid: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Its no longer a new gist.
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by voicedee: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Way u for use DAT money help Nigeria's u dey use am for neck peic [color=#990000][/color]dronping my single soon,best female rapa voice

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! You’ll Be Shocked What These Campus Girls Did At A Graduation Party (pics) / The World’s Stretchiest Skin / Jesus And John The Baptist? These Photos Of Jay Z And Beyonce Has People Enraged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.