Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido (4643 Views)

Calabar Girls Twerk For Davido As He Watches ( Pics, Videos) / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion / Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by Plakahshhs: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
ok
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by thecuteone(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
$55,000 for neck piece? He'd have used that money to help the poor. Smh for all those Nigerian yeyebrities wanna be Americans.
its his choice to do what ever he wants with his money. He worked hard for it so let him spend it the way he wants.
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by thecuteone(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

Are you tired?

I'm still waiting for the so called God to make me poor.

Prayer warrior.

Swerve to the left and go and find a husband like your fellow desperate girls.

Unlike you, i pray the so called God gives you a husband to cater for your wants and needs.

Poverty has incapacitated your sense of reasoning.

Madam poverty.
Man you are really insane... What is this trash you are spitting here all in the name of bragging ?.. Look dude, kip Gods name out of this and if you think you have all the money in the world to brag about. Kip it to your self and don't incur Gods anger upon urself and your generation out of ignorance.. Go and read the book of proverbs very well !!! I'm done talking.
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by jerflakes(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
thecuteone:

Man you are really insane... What is this trash you are spitting here all in the name of bragging ?.. Look dude, kip Gods name out of this and if you think you have all the money in the world to brag about. Kip it to your self and don't incur Gods anger upon urself and your generation out of ignorance.. Go and read the book of proverbs very well !!! I'm done talking.

Evaporate my man,

Why you dey talk like say you know where Gods anger dey?

Dont talk for Him, He's the almighty.

Now carry your preachingass and melt from my veiw.

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by ZianaJordana(f): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2015
LOL!!!!!! What a sucker! I bet it was double the price it should be because "Nicki and Drake's jeweler" delivered it to him. Hahahaha! Such a loser!! Flipping hilarious!! I'm literally laughing at this "man", because he's that pathetic to me, for real for real!! cheesy grin grin
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by ZianaJordana(f): 1:59am On Jul 05, 2015
jerflakes:

Every time a rich dude wants to spend his hard earned money, you talk about "helping the poor".

To hell with the poor.

Na me make them poor?

I no fit enjoy my money again?

Haba
Yes, your greedy rich are partially responsible for the poverty and wealth inequality in Nigeria. They hoard all the wealth, and it ends up not being distributed well. Then there's fools like him showing off, going around buying flashy, overpriced tack, whilst half of the population are struggling to put food on their table.
Re: OBO! Nicki Minaj And Drake’s Jeweler Delivers Another Neck-piece For Davido by ZianaJordana(f): 2:02am On Jul 05, 2015
thecuteone:
its his choice to do what ever he wants with his money. He worked hard for it so let him spend it the way he wants.
LOL. "Worked hard"!! Nigga, please! He's lucky, and that's it. He hasn't worked hard for the amount of money he probably earns.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marjorie Newlin-86 Year Oldest Female Bodybuilder / Life Is A Biatch! / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.