Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive (33212 Views)

BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) / Kidnappers Trying To Collect Ransom In Rivers Caught (Photos) / BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by UjSizzle(f): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2015
jaybee3:

Slow down your role Einstein

How come i was sent the email even though i've never banked with first bank

How come the URL is pointing to a completely different site?

You need to engage your brain Sir/Ma
I love when you're like this grin
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by fbtowner(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
jaybee3:
The scumbags don start again ooooo

Why won't these mofos get honest paying jobs

CC: Ishilove

op dont do that again oo dont click on that link ur email amd pass might have been extracted if d scammer is a pro
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by neighbourhud: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
This is a cheap scam na! how can they take your finger print & picture online
My friend, forget o shocked
Some Nigerians are so dumb that they will fall for it. These are the people that embarrass common sense. Infact, calling them goat will be an insult to some reasonable goats.
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Anikkytohposh(f): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Awon Scammer aye!

Apomolekun Jaye!!

Cancerous Inglorious Bastards!!!

Use your private parts for rituals if you can't be patient to make it in life.......#shikena#

1 Like

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Anikkytohposh:
Awon Scammer aye!

Apomolekun Jaye!!

Cancerous Inglorious Bastards!!!

Use your private parts for rituals if you can't be patient to make it in life.......#shikena#
this woman don vex embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by atilla(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
onajo2000:

The link might look like the original one but once you click on it your email IP address has been taken and when you login with ur original Id and token then you are almost finished.
The link will change after u click on it but most people don't have time to check it.

Thanks bro. I really didn't see that part. Men these guys r badoos
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
I remember moving this to spam and getting along with my life #NoHardFeelings. The key to identifying this cheap scam is to
1. Place the cursor on the name of the sender to reveal the true mail address.
2. Look for the dot-com and read the immediate words that precedes it.
3. If truly the message is from first bank, then it should most likely read ...@firstbank.com or ...@firstcontact.com

*Don't forget that if you're gullible enough to always panic on every threat or promise of reward, then you'll always fall prey to this phishing.
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
jaybee3:

Slow down your role Einstein
How come i was sent the email even though i've never banked with first bank
How come the URL is pointing to a completely different site?
You need to engage your brain Sir/Ma
If you received it without banking with firstbank... It sever error...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Iorkohol Begged Me To Kill Him, He Was In Secret Society- Murder Suspect / People Killed By NSCDC Officer In Gombe During Boy’s Brigade Standoff (Graphic) / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.