Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances (33064 Views)

Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts / ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Justseyii: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
ABU student allegedly lures teenager for same-sex relationship, kills him

A 500-level veterinary medicine student of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Kaduna State, has been arrested by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in Bauchi State for allegedly killing a 17-year-old.

The suspect, Abdullahi Ibrahim, was said to have lured the teenage secondary student with his naked picture and enticed him to meet him for a homosexual activity.

The NSCDC Commandant, Bauchi State, Ilelaboye Oyejide, disclosed this to journalists on Sunday while parading the suspect at the Command’s Headquarters. He said that the incident happened in Misau town, Misau Local Government Area of the State.

Oyejide, who stated that the command received information about a case of culpable homicide, said that a 17-year-old secondary student, Umar Usman, a resident of Misau, was found wrapped in a cloth and dumped at Misau bypass.

He said that after receiving information about the incident, he immediately constituted a team of high-powered intelligence officers to go to Misau and investigate it and bring the perpetrators to book.

The NSCDC Commandant said: “On October 20, 2023, a lifeless body of Umar Usman was found wrapped in a white cloth and dumped in Misau bypass.

“He was quickly taken to General Hospital Misau where he was certified dead by a medical doctor. His corpse was handed over to the family for burial.

After thorough investigations by the operatives, a suspect was arrested with the name Abdullahi Ibrahim, a 500 level student of Veterinary Medicine ABU Zaria.

“We came to realize that there was a chat between the suspect, Ibrahim and the deceased, Usman. In the communication, we saw where the suspect enticed the deceased with homosexual love when he showed him his naked picture.

“When Usman went to meet him somehow, he (deceased) was stabbed in the stomach, wrapped in white cloth, and dumped where he was found.”

He said that during the investigation, the suspect confessed to the crime, adding that he would be charged in court for prosecution accordingly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/abu-student-lures-teenager-with-homosexual-activity-kills-him/%3famp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by PythonTutorial2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
** OPINION POLL **
Should homosexuality be legally allowed in Nigeria, as it is in many advanced/developed countries ?
CLICK Like for "YES". CLICK Share for "NO"

Meanwhile, do you want to learn Python Programming Language quickly to get started with a career in Data Science/Analytics ? Check below 👇

5 Likes 30 Shares

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Shapeaso: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Aboki and Anus na 5&6!

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Sterlight(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
The same region where they claim to be holier than Abraham

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by ipobarecriminals: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
angry KILL the DONKEY angry

7 Likes

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by inoki247: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mak dem show him face ..

If dem send this one go jail the Govt jus wan add to his lust na instant Killing he need....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by BESTScientist1: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
indelible mark of shame...is following him.
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by bigfoot79(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Northerners and homosexuality ehn

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Olayinka8793(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
The biggest hypocrites lives in Northern Nigeria.

They openly destroys alcoholic beverages yet share from the VAT money generated from it.

They openly carry religion on their heads yet secretly commit some of the worst sins like homosexuality.

What an irony 🤔🤦

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by bhouze(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wow My own ABU? Anyway I'm not surprised as a fellow Abusite to my greatest surprise, irritation and disgust once made such disgusting advance on me.

That was the worst embarrassing moment of my life. I just told him that I'm not Gay and I love and cannot substitute pussy for anything.

20 Likes

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Reportbutton: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
cheesy
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by ipobarecriminals: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
sad this same beast will carry kettle water, mat,wash"ed" his 🥒, head,nose etc and deceive himself with Allawu angry.

God punish Ala angry angry

23 Likes

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kill him too

2 Likes

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Chai shocked
Wasted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Bluebolt: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Things they happen ooo
Dandaodu went wrong there!
For the arrest of this vet doctor in the making, many goats, donkeys, cows, even chickens dont know the kind of bent black bullet they just dodged.

8 Likes

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by HitlerWasRight: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
TheRealOwner:
Na dem get gays, drug addicts, terrorists, child molesters, child brides, extreme poverty, almajiri, beggars, etc but na them carry religion for head pass.

Probably one of the greatest paradoxes on the planet.

This guy just wasted 2 lives, his own and the victim.

You must be speaking of your fellow 0sus .

No where in Africa has more gay hookup spots than Anambra .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by ArmaniUhuru: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
osazsky:
I didn't bother to read but immediately I saw d shape of his pointed head I knew it has to be one mazi emeka okeke from abia state

You’re very right idiot! He is Mazi Abdullahi Ibrahim. A 500 level student of veterinary medicine Abia state university.

You are just a waste of sperm

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by osazsky(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
I didn't bother to read but immediately I saw d shape of his pointed head I knew it has to be one mazi emeka okeke from abia state
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by LAXconfidential(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
osazsky:
Shows just how stupid you are

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Skillsnigeria: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hmmm
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by LAXconfidential(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Aboki too like to fuch nyash 🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Homo habilis
Homo erectus
Homo sapiens
Homo sexua
Homo phoebe
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by killsmith(f): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
LAXconfidential:
Na him make all their politicians dey loyal to themselves. Them dey climb themselves.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by LAXconfidential(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Goat nyash, fowl nyash, any nyash, aboki go fuch am! 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by LAXconfidential(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
killsmith:

Na him make all their politicians dey loyal to themselves. Them dey climb themselves.

Exactly bro, they fuch each other to stupor! 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Mrfeel: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Soruchy:
You know you're not gay but you lured him with the intension of killing him. You go tey inside prison.
He is definitely gay , he had sex with him before killing him , cause he knows the 17 yr old might tell someone about it

12 Likes

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Olayinka8793(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
osazsky:
And how wrong did you turn out to be? Bloody tribal warlord 🙂

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki / Sex Worker Stabbed Father Of Four To Death In Asaba / Anti-cult Group Member Killed In Poly Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.