Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno (11470 Views)

EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA / Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Emekamex(m): 2:13am On Jul 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Image123(m): 2:19am On Jul 04, 2015
The good news from the report is that boko haram are fleeing, it used to be the army fleeing. There's hope.
However, the journalists should try more to confirm figures. Who burns 200houses in two hours, what kind of houses are those?
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by donpope1(m): 2:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Image123:
The good news from the report is that boko haram are fleeing, it used to be the army fleeing. There's hope.
However, the journalists should try more to confirm figures. Who burns 200houses in two hours, what kind of houses are those?
capital mumu...and you believed 250girls were kidnapped in
A day?

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by ifeomabernard(f): 2:55am On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Fleeing from a nearby area? the Government of Buhari is working. The BH people were pursued by our gallant soldiers, i am a believer that within a short period of time, BOKO Haram will seize to exist.

Good Job AKTION Presido.

your username and then this! wow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by UniqueGem(m): 3:08am On Jul 04, 2015
donpope1:
capital mumu...and you believed 250girls were kidnapped in
A day?
LOL!!! Not even in one day but in one night. APC as a party should apologise to GEJ as an individual. They insulted that man too much.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Cjrane2: 3:09am On Jul 04, 2015
After all these unspeakable atrocities against innocent Nigerians, the dulllard will still reward them with hefty sums of money claiming it is an amnesty program. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So RIP to the dead, their killers will be rewarded soon by Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Tammyyy: 3:12am On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Fleeing from a nearby area? the Government of Buhari is working. The BH people were pursued by our gallant soldiers, i am a believer that within a short period of time, BOKO Haram will seize to exist.

Good Job AKTION Presido.
. Jst listen to urself again. Is it rili a gud jOb? Fleeing frm a nearby comunity nd stopin over in anoda. Spent 2hrs (enof tym to prepare a pot of soup), killed 29 nd. Still were able to get 200 houses burnt down. Hmmm! I smell fresh fish. Bros, WAHALA DEY.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by franudi: 3:22am On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:

Good Job AKTION Presido.
You are a fool.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by gsalvatore: 3:22am On Jul 04, 2015
I don't know why people are acting as if it's all a surprise.

Buhari has the will but has no vision or brain to move this country forward... He has no policy on anything (yet), he better start now... Who is even coordinating the economy this past weeks? This explains why the stock exchange and the dollar is not happy.

We all complain/know what sycophants did in the last administration, if the president is not careful his own might be worse because he knows nothing and will have to rely on people and if those people happen to be sycophants then wahala Don dey.

Funny enough, the president will follow all the steps GEJ followed... He now supports the help of other African troops as against his pre election rant that Nigerian military alone can fight boko, he is now begging for Western assistance just as GEJ did, will now keep a table for negotiations if it comes to that... Boko are still killing people over there just as it was happening when GEJ was around... No the average northerners used to think Jonathan is using boko haram to kill and displace them... I wonder what they will even say now..

Just waiting for him to buy his own arms from foreign countries.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by franudi: 3:27am On Jul 04, 2015
Rapsainot:
If only my fellow Nigerians didn't vote coz of sentiments and false propaganda of this so could APshit .....Boko Haram might have became something of the past ...... how I miss GEJ
It is Tinubu's fault.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by franudi: 3:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Lordave:
I owe an apology to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

From today henceforth I pledge not to be Myopic in issues of politics anymore, so help me God.
Frankly speaking.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by EmekaBlue(m): 3:53am On Jul 04, 2015
Seems GEJ showdown on them is over....They r rebuilding nw..Dullardo dnt knw he is suppose to continue 4rm where GEJ stopped b4 they start acquiring lands and tanks again..Smash them young

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by bellocr7(m): 4:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Almighty God pls comedown to nigeria and get us save from the hands o oppressor.....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by bellocr7(m): 4:27am On Jul 04, 2015
bellocr7:
Almighty God pls comedown to nigeria and get us save from the hands of oppressor.....
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by ZUBY77(m): 4:28am On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:

Good Job AKTION Presido.

There is no need being delusional.
Boko Haram will never go again.
It has become a physical illusion.
It is now a Religion.
Just like Christianity and Islam, it is now engraved in people's minds.

They are not begging you to believe in their Philosophy, they are fighting you to do so.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by baby124: 4:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Can they investigate the governor of Borno and make him take some leave while state of emergency is declared in that state?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by PrimeSurreal: 4:33am On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
HungerBAD:

Good Job AKTION Presido.
[/s]
Utter rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by PrimeSurreal: 4:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Image123:
All of a sudden the figures isn't making sense atall right?
Sheer hypocrisy is when you doubt that 200 houses in the north made with rafia roofing could have been burnt in 2hours but believed that over 200 girls were abducted in less than 5hours

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by PrimeSurreal: 4:44am On Jul 04, 2015
ZUBY77:

There is no need being delusional.
Boko Haram will never go again.
It has become a physical illusion.
It is now a Religion.
Just like Christianity and Islam, it is now engraved in people's minds.

They are not begging you to believe in their Philosophy, they are fighting you to do so.
that troll needs to be educated
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by feedburner(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2015
So this people just dey scara people because of 72 virgins?! I hear say FG dey open to negotiations. so FG has to provide 72virgins * number of boko haram members (let's say 500) = 36000 virgins. for this 21st century,? ***faints*** grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by anonimi: 5:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Where is President Buhari when you need him?

Shey im don go West Germany ni abi na why the man never finish Boko Haram as he promised in his campaign. Instead bombs and killings of our fellow citizens is happening anyhow?

How did we allow ourselves to be DECEIVED into accepting the application of this old pensioner, who has confessed he is TOO OLD to perform, on March 28?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Rapsainot:
If only my fellow Nigerians didn't vote coz of sentiments and false propaganda of this so could APshit .....Boko Haram might have became something of the past ...... how I miss GEJ

What sentiments are you talking about ? What did gej do before elections ? Would he have recored a lil success with them if elections wasn't around the corner? It showed he didn't value human lives cos if he did he wouldn't have ignored BH till last minute vector fighting them and he made them the beast they are today indirectly by ignoring them .
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Candyrain(m): 5:28am On Jul 04, 2015
You can hardly come by an good news in Nigeria these days. Wouldn't it be better we just go separate ways and spare ourselves of all these hitches? It's becoming crazy.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Ganiyyah(f): 5:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Starships4u:
Shebi its in the north Leave them........

Psycho undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Indeed, we are winning war on BokoHaram
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by marqueetim(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2015
I thought they said with Buhari Insurgency would be a thing of the past. Because GEJ was not saying much or going to the Hot zones, they thought he was doing nothing. NIGERIANS WAKE UP, INSURGENCY AND TERRORISM IS HERE, WE NEED TO COOPERATE TOGETHER. ONLY GOVERNMENT CANNOT FIGHT THIS FIGHT.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 04, 2015
ollah1:

What sentiments are you talking about ? What did gej do before elections ? Would he have recored a lil success with them if elections wasn't around the corner? It showed he didn't value human lives cos if he did he wouldn't have ignored BH till last minute vector fighting them and he made them the beast they are today indirectly by ignoring them .

NO he didn't ignore dem, bh started strong, dey had moles in d armed forces dey could attempt to bomb d IGP, dey wea not ragtag.. We just wea not ready 4 dis kind of combat
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by slim147(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2015
rozayx5:

embarassed embarassed
dulllllards everywhere

lol, the wind of dulllardinho is spreading everywhere bro
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by sunshine1974(m): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Fleeing from where to where? I see! No more military check points I guess. If u ask me there is no fuckinggg difference between jonathan and buhari government on bokoharam. Samu ni jor.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by eginacyril(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2015
chai
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by koife(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2015
UniqueGem:
LOL!!! Not even in one day but in one night. APC as a party should apologise to GEJ as an individual. They insulted that man too much.
of even one night.....few hours!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China To Invest $60bn In Nigeria. / Economic Blueprint: Atiku Tackles Lai Mohammed, Demands Apology / Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.