Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno (11474 Views)

EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA / Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by ocelot2006(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Fleeing from a nearby area? the Government of Buhari is working. The BH people were pursued by our gallant soldiers, i am a believer that within a short period of time, BOKO Haram will seize to exist.

Good Job AKTION Presido.

They were fleeing....yet they had time to slaughter 20+ villagers and burn 200 homes? Suuuure...
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Pchidexy(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Those villages are Christian n pegan villages. Don't be deceived. Boko haram has killed majority Christians. Muslims in the north continue to support boko haram directly or indirectly.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Yeye!! killing innocent christians at will God will soon strike their sponsors. I suggest they go to Shettima's office to Bomb him and his aid before I will know they are serious.
Useless President, Useless Governor.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by ziccoit: 7:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Rapsainot:
If only my fellow Nigerians didn't vote coz of sentiments and false propaganda of this so could APshit .....Boko Haram might have became something of the past ...... how I miss GEJ

The same GEJ that only woke up to reality of fighting BH when defeat was starring him at face few days to the election. I believe you know what you are doing you are just being naive.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by scanp(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2015
lifezone247:

Withdraw your vote and he 'll still win.
receive sense

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by hamilton62(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Image123:
The good news from the report is that boko haram are fleeing, it used to be the army fleeing. There's hope.
However, the journalists should try more to confirm figures. Who burns 200houses in two hours, what kind of houses are those?
how will they who have recaptured the gained place by the military under GEJ run if not their (BH) normal attack and retreat strategy?
BH was only on the run lately in GEJ's administration after then they have taken the upper hand from the military now....
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2015
ezefrank87:
Counting human beings just as fowls are counted..does it mean God doesn't answer the prayers of his church gin or he just has given up on Nigeria??

RIP to the death thou,nd fortitude 2 bear the lost to the bereaved families
there r prayers GOd answer wif ease. U knw thr r 2 category of misfortune, d one being caused by oneslf n the one that is afflicted to someone by another person because he or she is excelling.
So this prayer God no go answer cos na the north use their hands cause am cos they wanted gej out. Let them bare d consequences of their inactions.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2015
I thought they said these guys are tools by GEj to reduce d population of the north so that they can't produce much vote for buhari, but the last time I checked, election has come and gone, so why are they stil killing pple? Nigerians are indeed foolish
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2015
the killing will not stop these guys get no value for life they cant create
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Etogist: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Buhari and his boys are winning the war. Please can somebody tell me the current score the last time I checked it was 406 in 30 days. RIP to the dead.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Sanpas: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2015
UniqueGem:
LOL!!! Not even in one day but in one night. APC as a party should apologise to GEJ as an individual. They insulted that man too much.
After apologising to Jonathan, they should then apologise to Nigeria for taking us one century back by presenting Buhari as their candidate.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by pedro4hope(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2015
BOKO HARAM terrorist group of the north killing in the north for the northern elders and north alone.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by neocortex: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2015
In other news:

I am winning the war - Buhari
I will have to negotiate with Boko haram because I can't fight them - Buhari

Snail Baba , the most confused man on earth.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by ipreach: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2015
buhari is coming with change

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by kayalla(f): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2015
or maybe they should relocate the people wey remain in the borno state to somewhere and leave the empty state for them.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by worksmart(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Have we asked ourselves what is Boko haram's purpose in burning peoples homes?

This is done by armies of a country that wishes to seize territory , by ensuring the residents cannot return home.

A guerrilla group gains no benefit of clearing a territory of its local inhabitants, as they hide themselves within the local population.

Please open your eyes!

Boko haram is tool to achieving the predicted break up of Nigeria.

America is the mastermind and the countries supposedly assisting Nigeria in the multinational joint taskforce are secretly actively providing the so called Boko Haram terrorists and arming them.

These countries would assist Nigeria break up by being allowed to annex valuable Nigerian territory.

Buhari has been stopped by the same enemy.
(This is real reason he has not appointed ministers or appeared in any press conference since his inauguration)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by mekadinho(f): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2015
valandy99:
I'm beginning to regret why voting for that fool, President Buhari
Hahaha......Cry me a river, had I knw comes @last.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by jwils(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
My LGA? rest in peace to da dead embarassedMy LGA? rest in peace to da dead
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Litmus: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
worksmart:
Have we asked ourselves what is Boko haram's purpose in burning peoples homes?

This is done by armies of a country that wishes to seize territory , by ensuring the residents cannot return home.

A guerrilla group gains no benefit of clearing a territory of its local inhabitants, as they hide themselves within the local population.

Please open your eyes!

Boko haram is tool to achieving the predicted break up of Nigeria.

America is the mastermind and the countries supposedly assisting Nigeria in the multinational joint taskforce are secretly actively providing the so called Boko Haram terrorists and arming them.

These countries would assist Nigeria break up by being allowed to annex valuable Nigerian territory.

Buhari has been stopped by the same enemy.
(This is real reason he has not appointed ministers or appeared in any press conference since his inauguration)

Yours is probably the unacceptable truth, unfortunately
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Caution30: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
donpope1:
capital mumu...and you believed 250girls were kidnapped in
A day?
Can beat that!
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by iyrojc(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
rozayx5:

http://www.punchng.com/news/29-villagers-killed-by-fleeing-boko-haram/

where are the Anti-GEJites. It's Obvious that GEJ had an upper hand over BH guys before handover than GMB who promised to fight the unrest.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Image123(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
hamilton62:

how will they who have recaptured the gained place by the military under GEJ run if not their (BH) normal attack and retreat strategy?
BH was only on the run lately in GEJ's administration after then they have taken the upper hand from the military now....

Well, one cannot believe the OP's report haphazardly. The same OP/report that talks about a boko haram attack also states that they were on the run . Why choose only one of the two statements?
Re: Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno by Image123(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
PrimeSurreal:

All of a sudden the figures isn't making sense atall right?
Sheer hypocrisy is when you doubt that 200 houses in the north made with rafia roofing could have been burnt in 2hours but believed that over 200 girls were abducted in less than 5hours

donpope1:
capital mumu...and you believed 250girls were kidnapped in
A day?

You do not have to be insulting to make a point. Obama, Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Okonjo-Iweala, Ezekwesili and many more informed and intelligent people believe the Chibok story. What is my own that i should doubt it? The past administration allegedly rescued hundreds of people from boko haram, so why can't boko haram kidnap 250 girls? How many miuntes does it take for 250 people to march from an assembly ground to their various classes? How many hours do you suppose it should take 250girls to march/walk/run/be dragged into vehicles at gunpoint? This is most believeable than burning 200houses in 2hours. It's not like they gathered them like sticks and burnt them. Why assume that any or all of the houses are made of rafia roofing? Even if they are all made of that, which is very unlikely, how do you burn 200 roofs/houses in 2hours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Government Rejects RUGA Settlements / 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes / Exposed!!! Phone Numbers Of Top Nigerian Politicians And Oil Tycoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.