Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari (611 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by Ndlistic(m): 12:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, on Friday assured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari will do everything possible to improve their living conditions. She therefore asked them to give the President all the needed support to succeed.

Mrs. Buhari spoke during the traditional breaking of Ramadan fast she organised for the less privileged inside the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja. She said,
“I want to assure you that my husband, President Muhammadu Buhari, will do everything possible to improve the living conditions of every citizen. “I also want to acknowledge your contributions in various fields to the socio-economic development which are very important to the survival of our nation.“You know that the nation is passing through a transition, therefore, there is need for all to support this government to succeed.”

While acknowledging that her husband won the March 28 Presidential election through team work, the President’s wife appealed that the team work should continue. She said Buhari could not do it alone, hence the call for support.

“We won the election through team work. Let the team work continue. The President cannot do it alone, he needs your support. Please support him,” she appealed.

Mrs. Buhari said she decided to organise the event to show love because both the privileged and the less privileged are all one in God’s sight. She also lauded the peaceful conducts of Nigerians before and after the last elections, saying their behaviours were commdendable.

She urged them to continue in the same spirit because peace is required for the progress of the country.

Source:http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/dear-nigerians-first-lady-aisha-buhari.html?m=0

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by HungerBAD: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2015
Watched it online and was quite mesmerized by her humility.

Rarely do i use the word class, but this woman has earned that title. So different from the fisher woman that is the clueless ones wife,yes Madam your husband has our support.

Such grace, such beauty, such charisma, such everything.

Enough, that's my Presidents wife.

Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by generaliy07(m): 1:03am On Jul 04, 2015
https://samueliyanu./2015/07/03/all-hail-our-brother-the-perfect-plumber/

Me sef dey advocate support f0r my 100% Originality blog, advocacy na advocacy

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/03/all-hail-our-brother-the-perfect-plumber/
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 04, 2015
I hate Buhari
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 04, 2015
victim of sexual assault
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by blessnija: 1:45am On Jul 04, 2015
prostitute.
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 04, 2015
I think she should shut up and instruct her husband to start doing something. It's getting worsened by the day and this man still thinks election hasn't over yet. Dullardhino, get to work now. Go slow baba
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by Obijulius: 4:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Useless woman.

Why don't you just shut up!!! I wish Boko Haram will move to Aso Rock and get rid of all of you.
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by youngberry001(m): 5:18am On Jul 04, 2015
blessnija:
prostitute.
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate Buhari
I need some one to send this escape baboons to zoo quickly

they re out of controls

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by Caseless: 6:25am On Jul 04, 2015
Stop calling this woma firstlady pls! What nonsense. angry angry
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by Caseless: 6:28am On Jul 04, 2015
blessnija:
prostitute.
show us your house, and we'll show you who is the prostitute. It takes someone to have a prostitute at home to identify one in another man's house.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by stuff46(m): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Why won't she? Does she want to recieve Saki ukwu?
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by lincolnj88: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2015
grin dormant doomed dullard.inho kitchen staff
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Advocates Support For Her Husband, President Buhari by fatdon2(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Shut up, woman! He is not your husband. He's OUR president, YOUR president! Don't you know that he belongs to nobody?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:boko Haram Strikes Again, Bomb Blast Hits Zaria, 20 People Dead / Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki / Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.