Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday (46304 Views)

This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / Killed This Python In My Room! / 'THING' I Killed Inside My Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahh Thank Da Lord

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by U2ice(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

you can come and help me. cant even imagine what would do if I saw a snake

Help u ke....do u pray to see snake in ur room?
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by Starships4u(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
eagleonearth:
I've been thanking him since then. but is the snake really deadly?
bro what comes to your mind the moment someone calls you green snake in a green grass?? DEADLY!!

2 Likes

Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by Gurgle(f): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
U2ice:

Help u ke....do u pray to see snake in ur room?

did OP pray for the snake? no. but it still arrived as if he invited it over for dinner
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by Phiniz(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Runs out of thread and shut my door,jumps inside thread again....Jezzzz I hate snakes....
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by liricyst(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Well many species of green snakes are harmless. It could be a garter snake which are the most harmless species of snakes.

But better safe than sorry. Kill am first, then investigate later

1 Like

Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by U2ice(m): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

did OP pray for the snake? no. but it still arrived as if he invited it over for dinner

K o....jst wire ur number n addy den, till wen u see d snake I go come by den sef u wud av bin a good/closer frnd
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by ivyy(f): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:

Na why you just forget all of us throway? Issalrite sha cry

I missed you too. Baje baje grin

1 Like

Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by nduchucks: 5:25am On Jul 05, 2015
tetraman:
Someone mentioned the green mamba. It seems to be the one.

Trust me, that was not a green Mamba. If it was, the OP may not have had the opportunity to tell this story.

What the OP killed is a non venomous snake called the Natal green snake. This snake eats frogs and geckos, and was probably looking for geckos in the OP's house. This snake poses no harm to humans.

1 Like

Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by eagleonearth(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Kirinwa:
grin grin grin

Op with the way you narrated the story I was expecting a Python not this toy snake.

Like seriously?
no snake is a toy oo no matter how slender or small it is
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by eagleonearth(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2015
ceejay80s:

Guy that snake don die but its still poisonous, make sure say u go burn and bury and don't let its bone shook u or anybody or else u na death, its still poisonous even after death
you're right, I buried it.
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by Gurgle(f): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2015
U2ice:

K o....jst wire ur number n addy den, till wen u see d snake I go come by den sef u wud av bin a good/closer frnd

LOL you try wella sha
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by eagleonearth(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

mehn, if you did that in my hometown you would have to pay a very heavy fine
that one na real Arunso
where do you hail from
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by Gurgle(f): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2015
eagleonearth:
where do you hail from

someplace where killing snakes is a crime of the highest order...lol
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by eagleonearth(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2015
U2ice:

Naxo o....I learnt de dnt kill a snake by cuttin it head off
why, enlighten me bro
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by eagleonearth(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

someplace where killing snakes is a crime of the highest order...lol
that must be the snake village I hear about somewhere in d eastern nigeria
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by eagleonearth(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=18pt]OP YOU SHOULDNT HAVE KILLED IT.

Respect your fellow creatures.

No wonder Africa is backward. we cry when people more powerful than us trample over us. but we never see how we treat our own lesser creatures.
[/size]
a gate-crasher must b dealt with. It ought to av stayed put in its abode in d bush

1 Like

Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by KingTom(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2015
ivyy:

I missed you too. Baje baje grin
Esu, how you dey na? grin grin
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by Gurgle(f): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2015
eagleonearth:
that must be the snake village is hear about somewhere in d eastern nigeria

there are a few places like that

chinua achebe hails from one of them
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by eagleonearth(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

there are a few places like that
chinua achebe hails from one of them
ur chinua's kinsman?
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by Gurgle(f): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2015
eagleonearth:
ur chinua's kinsman?

no there are a few places like that
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by eagleonearth(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2015
VickJames:
We killed 8 of these snakes in my flat when I was in school. We didn't know the mother snake gave birth to them in the observer chamber of our toilet.

When we finished killing them after 3days of serious hunting, no one dared to sleep in that room until the next semester.
haha, oso Abiola
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by eagleonearth(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

no there are a few places like that
I never knew such atavism is still found anywhere in naija. Snakes have nothing to do with humans. It's purely natural and right to smash it's head anywia it's sighted.
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by eagleonearth(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2015
xdos:
@OP... you just killed their sister... watch ur back cos the brothers will soon be coming to avenge the death of their beloved sister. I even learnt her brothers are black in color... cry cry cry
you can't scare me ooo.
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by Gurgle(f): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2015
eagleonearth:
I never knew such atavism is still found anywhere in naija. Snakes have nothing to do with humans. It's purely natural and right to smash it's head anywia it's sighted.

you think so? even when its just travelling on its way jeje

well thats Nigeria for you

some places have tall buildings, others have bushcutters walking on the road without fear. never mind
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by Mekzmoney(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2015
Maybe u d liv 4 bush environs... Grasses full ur area ni? Cos dat green snake lives in green grass wink
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by U2ice(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
eagleonearth:
why, enlighten me bro

Well 4rm my undastndin, I learnt all reptiles can function up to an hour after losing body part.

So in d case of a deadly snake, d head after bin cut off still carries much venom dt kills within mins... Google more on it tho
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by eagleonearth(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
U2ice:

Well 4rm my undastndin, I learnt all reptiles can function up to an hour after losing body part.

So in d case of a deadly snake, d head after bin cut off still carries much venom dt kills within mins... Google more on it tho
thanks for dt info.
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
eagleonearth:
a gate-crasher must b dealt with. It ought to av stayed put in its abode in d bush

There is no bush left. Humans have encroached upon their lands.
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by xdos(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
eagleonearth:
you can't scare me ooo.
c'mmon.. why wud I wanna scare you? Just stating the obvious... the snake u killed used to be a princess loved by her people... She just went out to play without her aides and there she met her waterloo.. All thanks to you... Just watch ur back... If u wanna know my informant... check my dp
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by vjsmiles: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
ivyy:

Don't mind me I got tired of nl , no o done with school at least for now grin
[size=14pt] hi wink [/size]
Re: My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday by ivyy(f): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] hi wink [/size]

fancy seeing you here cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Black Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning / Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note / Big Python Killed In A Flour Mill In Apapa, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.