Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

A Powerful Business Idea To Sell To Any Interested Nigerian Or African! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Powerful Business Idea To Sell To Any Interested Nigerian Or African! (378 Views)

FREE Ebook:how To Create A Powerful Business Plan For An Online Business / Top 7 Most Powerful Business Women In The World. / Top 7 Most Powerful Business Women In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Powerful Business Idea To Sell To Any Interested Nigerian Or African! by Kingantia(m): 1:39am On Jul 04, 2015
In a world with plenty of ideas, one would never need to buy an idea when all you can do is to google for them. But business ideas that requires absolutely no start up capital are rare to find. Some may doubt but one question that may ease those doubts is: "how much did Mark Zuckerberg spent on building facebook?" The answer is $0.00! But he is now worth $34billion! From $0.00 to $34billion! It takes a rare idea! The good news is that i have such an idea to sell too. I'm a researcher not an entrepreneur, so business ideas are almost useless to me. But an idea that can turn you into a millionaire within five months isn't going to be free and you will never find it posted on websites and blogs. So if you're interested, then hit me up on kingantia@mail.com.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

AIM GLOBAL ...the Latest Trend In Business. / Standard Filling Stations For Sale In Lagos. Call: 08178315888 / Kosso Wood Needed Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.