Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

PDP, Refrain From 'I Told You So' Politics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, Refrain From 'I Told You So' Politics. (468 Views)

Refrain From Selling Warplanes To Buhari - Tom Marino Urges US Govt / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / Please Refrain From Saying 'god Bless You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP, Refrain From 'I Told You So' Politics. by Ikengawo: 2:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Nigeria is burning. Boko Haram is regaining without opposition and we haven't appointed a minister of defense.
The Naira is worth 232 to 1 dollar, it's lowest point of all time, and people savings are evaporating, and we have no finance minister.
9 people are to be killed in Kano for 'insult' against Islam, and we have no minister of justice.
Boko Haram Prisoners are being moved not only to Anambra, but several other states in SW Nigeria and it's only the Radio Biafra that helped Igbos realize what was being snuck under the crack of their doors while they slept. If you're from other regions, go and do your investigation.
HoR is burning
APC is burning
Nat. Assembly is burning
8 out of 9 government appointees so far are Fulani and/or northern.

PDP, follow me in not playing "I told you so". Just prepare to bring the country back into order in the next few years. Begin mobilizing your neighbors today. Call out evil where you see it so that your word is seen as truth and your word carries weight when next election season.

Most importantly, work WITH APC to cut this confusion short. Once someone who has voted APC seen the N35,000 he put in his bank account worth nothing, he'll be ready to work with you and you must be receiving and patriotic first and foremost.
Re: PDP, Refrain From 'I Told You So' Politics. by esonuu(m): 2:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Seen
Re: PDP, Refrain From 'I Told You So' Politics. by Ikengawo: 2:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Buhari has announced that he's going to take his plans against Boko Haram to the west for approval.
This is before letting Nigerians know what these plans are and this is as the leader of the Giant of Africa.

When the west told GEJ to legalize gay marriage he held his ground
When the west told GEJ to let the US set up bases in west africa, he held his ground
Re: PDP, Refrain From 'I Told You So' Politics. by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 04, 2015
cc. Seun, Lalasticlala, Fynestboy, Freemanan, Richie, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Oluwababes,

Sexkillz, Ogugua88, Ijebabe, Missy_B, Afam4eva, Semid4lyf
Re: PDP, Refrain From 'I Told You So' Politics. by temitemi1(m): 2:44am On Jul 04, 2015
PDP Is On The Rise Again.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, Refrain From 'I Told You So' Politics. by Ikengawo: 2:57am On Jul 04, 2015
PDP isn't perfect but more than any party they believe in every group of Nigerians having a chance
Under PDP a SW, N, and SS man has been president. All of their cabinets extremely ethnically diverse and they're the most responsive to the SE's call for the presidency.

All groups were included. GEJ still allowed his enemy Sanusi Lamido to run the CBN because he was GOOD at it, despite being best friends with El Rufai and another enemies.

Under APC there's a fight between Tinubu and Saraki over who 'owns' the legislature. Like it or not, PDP allowed an unknown GEJ to challege Obasanjo, an Obasanjo who was used custody to challenge IBB, etc etc. It's the ultimate godfather slayer as a party. I consider this APC experiment as an interruption in this country's progress. Argue with me as you wish by you currently have no minister of defense and you're under attack. The head of the SSS isn't the best man for the job, but a man simply from Daura village.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Not Winning - Buhari / “saakashvili Auctions Off Odessa To American Investors” / ABSUTH Doctors Groan As Gov Ikpeazu Delays paying Their 9months Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.