Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... (18362 Views)

People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2016
What if I told you BUHARI is too ill to come back to the country, would you believe me?

Well, I was told this morning by a source that craves anonymity (let's call him anon).

I'm not gonna remove anything from what Anon said. According to him, ' this President i am seeing is very weak and sick, I doubt if he can make it to Nigeria. We pray he recovers else there would be serious wahala. you know the North would not want a Yoruba President, they would rather Saraki becomes their President' ( I could not understand and still can not understand the relationship between saraki and aso rock). According to Anon, 'Osinbande (actually he said Osibanjo, but you know na) should be very careful o. The powers at play are bigger than him and if he his not careful, well, I trust he would be. we know he has been calling baba (OBJ) for advice and he would be meeting tinubu very soon, osinbadee is a very wise and cunny man, he would do well as president'.

Anon told me more things o..But I'd rather keep those ones to myself as tis content would shake Nigeria..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Movic1(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2016
What if he comes back Will you kill him?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by rottennaija(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2016
Movic1:

Conspiracy theorist everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Movic1:

if he comes back today..I'd deactivate my account never to come back to nairaland...
I know what i am talking about...

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by chriskosherbal(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Are you serious?
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2016
@OP named LONDONBOIY......

YOU SEEM AN UNDILUTED AGENT PROVOCATEUR.

Stop Stoking, Please.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by seyema(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Lolz keep dreaming
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Movic1(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2016
DLondonboiy:

if he comes back today..I'd deactivate my account never to come back to nairaland...

Deactivation of account dont work on Nairaland, av tried it several times. Today is Wednesday I dnt think he's coming back today?
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2016
DeeManD:
@OP named LONDONBOIY......
YOU SEEM AN UNDILUTED AGENT PROVOCATEUR.
Stop Stoking, Please.
Would you rather we hide the truth?

8 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2016
seyema:
Lolz keep dreaming
whatever you say bro, whatever you say.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2016
Movic1:

Deactivation of account dont work on Nairaland, av tried it several times. Today is Wednesday I dnt think he's coming back today?
When is he supposed to come back na
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by psucc(m): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2016
Mek una no talk am again o!
I no want a.boki start riot o!
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Are you serious?
VERY
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2016
psucc:
Mek una no talk am again o!

I no want a.boki start riot o!
why dem go start riot ? ? ?
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by overall90: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2016
That is when we will know the true colour of some people who claim to love Buhari more than their lives.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2016
overall90:
That is when we will know the true colour of some people who claim to love Buhari more than their lives.

the drama would soon start...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Movic1(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2016
quid:
When is he supposed to come back na
I'm not Femi Adesina na cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by la1(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Mr President is due back later today or tomorrow,he has been observing the Ramadan fast just like millions of Muslims around the world, he is in good health and high spirits...leave speculations.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by amaechi1: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2016
I wonder what people stand to gain when they see someone in any misfortune. Do you derive joy that the President is not well? Can you boast of health status? It could be you tomorrow.

Please, channel your resource to a more meaningful things that will benefit the lot.

3 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2016
Movic1:

I'm not Femi Adesina na cheesy cheesy
Lai Mohammed maybe ?

5 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by idupaul: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2016
Whether he comes or not how does that benefit the Nigerian economy for now ..the man has no solution to anything so I don't send him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2016
la1:
Mr President is due back later today or tomorrow,he has been observing the Ramadan fast just like millions of Muslims around the world, he is in good health and high spirits...leave speculations.

we wait...

12 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2016
amaechi1:
I wonder what people stand to gain when they see someone in any misfortune. Do you derive joy that the President is not well? Can you boast of health status? It could be you tomorrow.

Please, channel your resource to a more meaningful things that will benefit the lot.

where in the post did they op say or slightly insinuates that he is deriving joy from Mr presidents ill health??
Somebody will write one thing..you lot would see another thing..
nawa o

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by stevecantrell: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Buhari got an the P jet on his two feet unaided...I believe if he truly has prostate cancer it has been made worse by UK doctors working for the globalists...prostate cancers usually spread first to the Bones...the vertebral column.

This means the patient will be in serious pain and unable to walk...just playing along with the OPs conspiracy theory. Not that i belive his BS . undecided

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2016
stevecantrell:
Buhari got an the P jet on his two feet unaided...I believe if he truly has prostate cancer it has been made worse by UK doctors working for the globalists...prostate cancers usually spread first to the Bones...the vertebral column.

This means the patient will be serious pain and unable to walk...just playing along with the OPs conspiracy theory. Not that i belive his BS . undecided

BS huh??
ha!
soon, very soon, you would see with your eyes and you too would believe...

6 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by stevecantrell: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2016
DLondonboiy:

BS huh??
ha!
soon, very soon, you would see with your eyes and you too would believe...

I dey wait...
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Crieff(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Deactivation isn't enough. Brand yourself on the forehead with the word "LIAR".
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Crieff:

Deactivation isn't enough. Brand yourself on the forehead with the word "LIAR".
and if he doesn't??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Crieff(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
DLondonboiy:

and if he doesn't??

I'll believe anything you say.

***modified***

I believe anything you will say.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Crieff:

fair enough...

10 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Crieff:

the President didn't come back today again o should we wait till tomorrow then??

4 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Crieff(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
DLondonboiy:

the President didn't come back today again o
should we wait till tomorrow then??

He is actually expected tomorrow, so sit and wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu / El-Rufai And Olusegun Obasanjo In South Africa. / Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.