Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 (26429 Views)

Man Sells His Wife And Daughter To Ritualists For N270K In Lagos. Photos / Ghanaian Lab Attendant Caught Selling Pregnant Women's Blood To Ritualists (Pic) / Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by justdivine: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Q cry
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Prodeegee(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Wow
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Georgekyrian(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2015
illmatic101:
150000K!!!

That's an insult, your friend have no iota of respect for you or maybe the problem is from you, you have no ritual and kidnap value, you have to do something about your self quickly.
I can't stop laufing, guy u mouth bad gan!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by drslimtommy: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2015
F
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Lachimex(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Using ur best friend to make FAST-MONEY....You self, u be human being!!!
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by CJIDEX(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2015
God have mercy.... We re in the end times!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Spells(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Police really sucks afterall...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by sanity12(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Pple ar hardly to trust.......
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2015
OP, i would like to watch this movie. Or is it not that Nollywood movie that Pete Edochie and Mike Ezuronye acted in called Rejected Sacrifice?

Dem carry you go do rituals and they reject you and still let you go as if they don't know that you can reveal that it is Friday and from there, they can be traced. People should think before they lie sha angry
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2015
Looks like a fairy tale. How much is #1000, not even enough for any useful investment.
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Nickymezor(f): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Thank God fr saving u... wat a world we live in indeed
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by damiloladuke: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2015
READ WHY I DONT KEEP FRIENDS IN MY SIGNATURE

PRESIDENT BUHARI MUST READ MY SIGNATURE

YOU SELF MUST READ IF YOU WANNA LAFF TIRE TONIGHT
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by jennyswt(f): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2015
I re ally thank God for his life. the samething happened to my cousin sis. she went for NYSC orientation camp since June 2 n we didn't hear from her again. we even contacted the camp commandant n state coordinator n they said a girl dat fits our description of her came to d camp buh took permission to print out her green card from cyber cafe cos she forgot hers at home n that was d last time they heard from d girl..

I appreciate n give gratitude to God on her behalf for bringing her back home safely 2days ago. the story behind her disappearance is still unknown to us cos she has not been able to speak since then. I thank God for sparing her life cos wen thr is life, thr is hope too. And I beseech u oh Lord, in ur infinite mercy n compassion, restore her ability to talk once more IJN

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Btruth: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2015
This is how it will be for all my enemies in Jesus name. Their end will be like Friday in this story. They will use their head to carry all the bad things they planned for me in Jesus name. I prayed this prayer for all the genuine nairalanders this morning too, and not the ritualist or bad intention people on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Samfigo1(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Whenever they say this prayer that the pit your enemy has dug for you he will fall into the pit in your stead, always say a big AMEN.
I rejoice with you bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2015
Its unfortunate recalling that many has gone this way. They never had a second chance like Lawani. I remember a friend of mine whose immediate elder brother got missing in Enugu close to a decade now. In one evening, somebody just came and called the guy, telling him that someone else is calling him there(pointing to a direction). That was the last time he was seen even as I write now.

She stil pray and hope to see her brother someday.

May we not be victim in Jesus name-- Amen

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by niceguy7(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Any pit dug by my enemies.... They shall be buried inside by themselves in JESUS NAME...AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Monikween(f): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
I no dey like hear all these things.... dis early morning
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2015
ilawanson44:
OP, i would like to watch this movie. Or is it not that Nollywood movie that Pete Edochie and Mike Ezuronye acted in called Rejected Sacrifice?

Dem carry you go do rituals and they reject you and still let you go as if they don't know that you can reveal that it is Friday and from there, they can be traced. People should think before they lie sha angry

Don't mind the mofo. If he was rejected for the rituals, why would the so called two hefty men release him when he has been their faces and possibly known their hideout ?
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by mcgaius: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2015
Am sceptical about this story.Has anyone noticed that Friday sent sms and revealed that he sold Lawan for 150k . Question is when did this happen?I thought Friday was hell bent on sacrificing you until the high priest devalued and rejected you but used him instead ?How could Friday have sent such sms?I since a fat lie

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by JuanDeDios: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2015
At least Friday got served.
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Friend selling Friend for 150K!!! What is this world turning to?

www.aftatech.com
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Krisgift(f): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Obia ra igbu'm gbuo onwe ya... Translated as he that came to kill me will kill him self.

Thank God for his life.
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by aku626(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2015
We are too lenient in Nigeria kidnapping penalty should be death outright. I pray God keeps us from the hands of these mindless reprobate minds.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2015
ilawanson44:

That was why they made him unconscious before transporting him in and out of the ritual den. The ritual den could be in Benue,Sokoto or even Akwa Ibom,there's no way to know that information.The Friday was likely killed in order to shield all secrets. Either Friday or his friend had to die in that situation in order to shield all the secrets.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Burger01(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Is this a fiction story or what
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Chubhie: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2015
It is a pity that such dens are still up and running and more souls are getting sacrificed as we speak.

It should be noted that less than the 1% who escaped to tell their stories and drop intells are not properly debriefed and leads followed to logical conclusions. Save perhaps, most people vested with such authorities are partakers in such rackets?

I feel as Nigerians, our collective consciousness as human beings has been corrupted by the craze to make money at all cost and ride the best jeeps and live in mansions so as to intimidate our neighbours with the “I've arrived mentality”

I believe in a life after death and always ask my maker for forgiveness before hitting my bed just in case I've hurt some poor souls unknowingly.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Ferdinandu(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2015
mcgaius:
Am sceptical about this story.Has anyone noticed that Friday sent sms and revealed that he sold Lawan for 150k . Question is when did this happen?I thought Friday was hell bent on sacrificing you until the high priest devalued and rejected you but used him instead ?How could Friday have sent such sms?I since a fat lie
My thought also. Friday may likely turn out to be the Victim right from the start if the Police investigate the case very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by horlabiyi(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2015
Even without seeing the police I believe they actually requested for the money. I could remember what happened when they stole my brother's car in 2013 and we went to Owode police station here in Ogbomoso to report then we were given the shocker of our lives when those e-diot requested for money to start investigation. I was dumb folded and started arguing with them that it's not proper to pay the police for investigation and they had to chase me out of the station when I threatened to give their names and the station to national dailies for publication of their request. Not knowing my brother would later go there to give them the requested money, they later collected 20k from him and since then we haven't heard anything about the car till now.

May God help us from those kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Originalsly: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2015
I am sure kidnappings do happen like this but this story I have problems believing. The money part is ok....but my problem is with Friday sending sms to the parents. I can see him doing so when he knew he was going to be sacrificed .... but he knew that only when the men grabbed him and bound his hands and feet... at this point he couldn't send sms. Why would he do it before?...to be caught? At the same time I can see the ritualists releasing him because he was sprayed and was expected to be a zombie far away from his hometown. I guess one of the main reason why kidnappings are so common is because the police do very little or nothing about it.
Re: My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2015
Co-ck and bull.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video / Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri / Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.