Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service (2030 Views)

Let Me Mentor You Free Of Charge On Amazon Kindle / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc / All Payment Issues On Amazon Kindle Solved. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Hi. Good morning and a happy new month, even if it is the 4th day of the month.

Some of you are already making money from Amazon Kindle Book publishing. Others are still in the dark.

This post is predicated on this post which i posted in December 2014 ( https://www.nairaland.com/1856550/starting-amazon-business-now-paypal ) and the one the user mk82 posted in Oct 31, 2013 here ( https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon ).

Based on this, I have decided to render my service as a Coach and kindle Book Developer.

There are no much of such services available here on Nairaland so i decided to come up with with mine which will of course solve problems while making money for people. So, with this, can we kick start the project?

If you already have a book (especially in MS Word format) you want to upload to Kindle ebook platform but cannot because you do not have the right format, you can send it to me and i will create the right format for you. However, because of the large volume of Kindle compatible ebooks i am creating, I will be able to do seven (7) chapters per ebook.

I have this service running across major service oriented websites.

Time of Delivery: 1-3days
Cost of Service: N5,000
No. of Chapters: Seven (7) Chapters
Service Availability: Week Days only. I am busy on weekends

Amazon Kindle Book writing will make you an average of $4,000 a month. I am not exaggerating. You should be able to have confirmed that from the post mk82 has posted. It all depends on the niche you have decided to sit on.

Talking about niches, i will also advice you on what niche is best for you with little or no competition and with the appropriate keyword to use. For your Kindle ebook to rank high in Amazon Kindle Search Query, you need to have an optimized keyword for that category you have posted your ebook so that when such searches are made, your book will come up and not just coming up, it will rank high.

To protect everyone's niche, I shall be sending your niche report to your email.

Time of Delivery: Within 24hrs
Cost of Service: Absolutely Free
No of Niches per person: Two (2) Niches (This is to reduce the work load for me).

One-On-One Live Coach

There shall be weekend Live Coaching on "Understanding and Mastering Amazon Kindle Book Publishing Business". It is going to be an 8hrs Coaching shared between Saturdays and Sundays every week. This will be an every week Coaching. You will become better equipped to begin your Amazon Kindle Book publishing biz.

Type of Delivery: Live Coaching
Cost of Service: N18,000
No. of Participants per time: Twenty (20)
Duration: Saturdays Four (4) Hours
Sundays, Four (4) Hours

Note: You MAY have to come with your internet connection. You will enjoy it better that way

I am currently in Akure doing this training. However, if you are in Lagos and will not be able to come down to Akure, please indicate and if you guys are up to or more than 20, I WILL have to come down to lagos to deliver the training.

So lets begin this right away. Most of you will love the free service. Let us begin with that.

You can contact me on my phone number 08166234713 and BB PIN 2A598F8F

Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good evening everybody.

I have rounded up the first 4hours of the One-On-One Coaching. Tomorrow we finish up the second the second 4hrs.

It was a revealing session for participants.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by P3trCruzZ(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
jindlejerx@gmail.com. ..tnx Following up with training soon
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 06, 2015
P3trCruzZ:
jindlejerx@gmail.com. ..tnx
Following up with training soon

You did not state the niche you want to write on.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Top of the morning to you everyone out there.

It is a wonderful week and i am here to give updates of the weekend training which took place here in the Akure City of Ondo State.

There were 7participants who went home smiling with new Kindle Mastery wit. They also learned how to research niches, know which has high competition and which to begin writing on.

It was an interesting session that spanned between Saturday and Sunday.

I also learned too because some of them came up with some twist to the whole thing. I love group discussions

Anyway that will be all for now.

This weekend is going to be another wonderful time. Will you be a part of that?
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Are you writing your Kindle ebook and find it difficult T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ create a Kindle compatible ebook? Well I help people create their Ecovers and ebook as well.

Shoot me a call on 08166234713 or add me up on bbm 2A598F8F.

Good night folks
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Four days T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ go for another life change Kindle Mastery Training. Will Ɣø̲̣̣U be there?
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Afoskalex(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2015
@ ribechi please I will like to write on health and making money online. Afosray@gmail.com
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Afoskalex:
@ ribechi please I will like to write on health and making money online. Afosray@gmail.com

Ok. You shall get your report within the next 24hrs.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
ribechi:

Talking about niches, i will also advice you on what niche is best for you with little or no competition and with the appropriate keyword to use. For your Kindle ebook to rank high in Amazon Kindle Search Query, you need to have an optimized keyword for that category you have posted your ebook so that when such searches are made, your book will come up and not just coming up, it will rank high.

To protect everyone's niche, I shall be sending your niche report to your email.

Time of Delivery: Within 24hrs
Cost of Service: Absolutely Free
No of Niches per person: Two (2) Niches (This is to reduce the work load for me).

Have a wonderful weekend.

You need to understand that these niches i am researching is going to be limited to only 50 which will include the keywords you will be using when placing tags or keywords for you ebooks to rank better.. However, I will not show the competition for each of the keywords. That is going to be a premium service.

This new development is as a result of how intensive and difficult it can be to get those details.

I hope you do understand.

Thanks
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by CosmicJames(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Afoskalex:

I have sent your Niches report.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Three days T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ go for another life change Kindle Mastery Training. Will Ɣø̲̣̣U be there?
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Two days to go people for another life change Kindle Mastery Training. Will Ɣø̲̣̣U be there?
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by spotmataz: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hello. Am interested in the Health, Dating and Relationship Niche. My email is @yahoo.co.uk. Thank you.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by nathie007: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
I just wrote a 250 page book on relationships, love and courtships and I want to publish on kindle. Pls, my email is nathieay09@gmail.com.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2015
nathie007:
I just wrote a 250 page book on relationships, love and courtships and I want to publish on kindle. Pls, my email is nathieay09@gmail.com.

I do not think I understand your request. Ɣø̲̣̣U already have a book what Ɣø̲̣̣U need is make ŪЯ̲̅ new book into a compatible Kindle device format. After which, Ɣø̲̣̣U will be able T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ upload it on Amazon Kindle platform.

If Ɣø̲̣̣U are interested, I have the training module for this wich is a 21module training course. I could send T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Ɣø̲̣̣U @ a cost. You will get it 4 only N8,000. Do let me know if Ɣø̲̣̣U have more questions or interested. My number and pin is in the original post and below (in d signature).
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2015
spotmataz:
Hello. Am interested in the Health, Dating and Relationship Niche. My email is yetus2002@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you.

Both niches are broad niches. However, I will still send Ɣø̲̣̣U your report. That will be later today.

Have a nice day. When Ɣø̲̣̣U get ŪЯ̲̅ report pls post here that Ɣø̲̣̣U got ŪЯ̲̅ report.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Good morning everybody.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by HZwriters: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2015
ribechi:
Good morning everybody.

I'm interested in recipes and health.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
I A̶̲̥̅♏ so sorry people. There has been a delay in getting your reports. This is due poor internet connectivity.

It has been raining all day here in akure. However, Ɣø̲̣̣U will get your reports in the early hours of tomorrow.

Thank Ɣø̲̣̣U for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by spotmataz: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
ribechi:

Both niches are broad niches. However, I will still send Ɣø̲̣̣U your report. That will be later today.

Have a nice day. When Ɣø̲̣̣U get ŪЯ̲̅ report pls post here that Ɣø̲̣̣U got ŪЯ̲̅ report.

Alright, still expecting...
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 12, 2015
spotmataz:
Hello. Am interested in the Health, Dating and Relationship Niche. My email is @yahoo.co.uk. Thank you.

Report has been sent to your email. Please indicate here so people will know you have recieved it
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 12, 2015
HZwriters:

I'm interested in recipes and health. Mi mail is victorbuka@gmail.com

Report has been sent to your email. Please indicate here so people will know you have recieved it
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by HZwriters: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
ribechi:

Received.
Thanks a lot sir.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by polosco(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thanks sir, I will like to kick start my writing kindle books, really don't have much experience on it for now but I am studying as much as I can. Would you help with niche I should go into under the Recipe category? Thanks, my email successbacking@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by haykayneyo: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hi, thanks for this post but the book I have is written in yoruba language and I know that it needs to be translated before I can get to you formatting, please can you enlighten me on what to do. My email address is: aminamot@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
polosco:
Thanks sir, I will like to kick start my writing kindle books, really don't have much experience on it for now but I am studying as much as I can. Would you help with niche I should go into under the Recipe category? Thanks, my email successbacking@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Oh ok.. Working on yours

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
haykayneyo:
Hi, thanks for this post but the book I have is written in yoruba language and I know that it needs to be translated before I can get to you formatting, please can you enlighten me on what to do. My email address is: aminamot@gmail.com. Thanks

Honestly, i do not know what to do my friend.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by etebefia: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2015
how do i check my total earning and make withdrawal on amazon?
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
I am so enjoying this.

Lots and lots of people are getting helped daily.

Mys service is still available people.

Enjoy this rest of the day.
Re: Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service by polosco(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2015
ribechi:

Oh ok.. Working on yours

Please sir, I have not seen any report as requested sir. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Jumia Delivers Order Placed On Konga / How To Survive The Dollar Crises In 2016 / How To Establish Petrol Station And Make Millions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.