Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. (18144 Views)

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / Buhari, AGF Meet Over Probe Of Govt Officials / 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by Montaque(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
I am not surprised at all.
The increase in the spate of Terrorism recently should have told Nigerian that these mad dogs are hungry for something.
they know that the free money amnesty will soon be theirs, and the FG should not waste time, as has been promised them once PMB wins.
Na their son nau.
Omenka, your support will not be an addition, it is a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by gmus: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
But he said 1month. undecided undecided And in the link you provided, I can only see two months. Is it that you bigots just can't wait to see Buhari fail? Why not pray he achieves his aim.

I admit that i have never been a fan of PMB. I am not a fan if GEJ either.(However, people have accused me of being biased in favour of GEJ. It may be true).I am a westerner. However, I am a realist basing my opinion on what i believe to be factual.

This , in my own personal opinion, are the facts;

I admit that GEJ is a bad choice for Nigeria but he is a better choice than GMB.

I admit that GEJ's adminisration was corrupt.

I personally, believe that, selfishly, GEJ refrained from taking strong stance against BH because of his 2nd term ambition. He did not want to be see as being against the north.

Comparatively, GEJ's administration was good.

BH was designed to be a tool with which to force power back to the north by making GEJ to look weak and clueless. A tool that eventually became bigger than the maker.

Rather than being supportive, ACN choose to ally with other parties and to wrest power from PDP. They cashed in fully on BH's insurgency to make GEJ look ineffective and weak.

Like GEJ, they selfishly used BH activities to their advantage rather than supporting GEJ to eliminate them.(you may say they were only playing opposition politics but whether so or not they were selfish and unreasonable over a sensitive issue like bh.)

GMB , and by extension APC , made impossible and unrealistic promises just to move Nigerians away from GEJ and get a hold of power. Those promises worked. The most important ones are:
1. He will bring bh to an end in two months. Nigerians being desperate to see an end to d insurgency believed him and deserted GEJ. Unfortunately, current happenings now show that GEJ was not as weak,ineffective and clueless as he was made to appear.

2. He will make a naira equal a dollar. He will stabilize global oil price. Nigerians , who were experiencing a tough time as a result of rapidly falling naira hastily hurried to support him since it seem GEJ couldn't resolve the situation. GMB looked like an appealing escape route from the hash economic condition that GEJ apparently was unable to resolve. But today, naira has falling much more.

Like i stated above the desire to end BH and have a better economy on the part of Nigerians was what made GEJ to loose out.

Because the task of ending BH and improving the economy is not as easy as GMB/APC envisaged, I believed that at the end of the day GEJ 's administration , though corrupt, will prove to be better than GMB's .

Since i am not an expert in this arena, it is very possible that GMB will will prove me wrong. Honestly, i hope and pray that I am proved wrong. I will be more than happy to eat my words. l want the insurgence to end. i want the economy to get better but unfortunately, the above is my analysis of the situation for now.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by gsalvatore: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mr. Omenka , Please can you answer the questions @ecoterror directed to you.

FG can negotiate with them on issues like releasing the Chibok girl or releasing some of the hostages but not to end the war...

I don't even think that the amnesty thing will work with them. These guys are jihadist, they don't want your money unless it's for rearming themselves and the are not afraid to die. And you want to negotiate with them despite what happened when the previous govt tried it?

If it will work fine...

I will also quote

@Wildrage:

Only fools would be swayed by the hypocritical rationalization of the OP's fluid , unprincipled partisan logic carefully disguised as objectivity. Most of the decisions they ridiculed GEJ for are now considered as imperatives in the fight against the terrorist, [yet they won't have the decency to first apologize for their earlier myopic and mischievous standpoint.]

It's not a sin to admit to a mistake, we are all humans.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by gsalvatore: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
gmus:

I admit dt i had never been a fan of PMB. I am not not fan if GEJ either.(However, pple have accused me of being biased in favour.of GEJ. Its may be true).I am a westerner.However, I am a realist basg my opinion on what i believe to be factual.

This , in my own personal opinion are the facts;

I admit dt GEJ is a bad choice for Nigeria but he is a better choice than GMB.

I admit dt GEJ's adminisratn was corrupt.

I personally, believe that selfishly GEJ refrained frm takg a strong stance against BH cos of his 2nd term ambition.He did not want to be see as being against d north.

Comparatively, GEJ's administratn was good.

BH is was designed to be a tool wt wh. to force power back to d north by makg GEJ to look weak and clueless.It a tool dt eventually bcm bigger dn d creator.

Rather dn being surportive, ACN choose to ally with other parties and to wrest power from PDP. They cashed in fully on BH's insurgency to make GEJ. look ineffective and weak.

Like GEJ dy sekfishly used BH activities to dr advantage rather dn surpitg GEJ to eliminate dm.(u may say dy were inly play oppositn politics but whether so or not dy were selfish and unreasonable over a sensitve issue like bh.

GMB and by extension ACN made impossible and unrealistic primises just to miove nigerians away from GEJ and get a hold of power.Those promises worked. The most important ones are:
1. he will bring bh to an in two months. Nigerians being desperate to see an end to d insurgency belived him and desertef GEJ. Unfortunately, current happeng now shows dt GEJ was not as weak,ineffective and clueless as he was made to appear.

2. he will make a naira equal a dollar.he will stabilize global oil price.Nigerians , who was havg a tough time as a result of rapudly fallg naira hastily hurried to support him since it seem GEJ couldnt resolve d situatn. GMB looked like an appealg escape root from d hash economic hardship dt GEJ apparently was unable to resolve. But today, naira has fallg much more.

Like i stated above d desire to end BH and have a better economy was what made GEJ. To loose out.

because d task of endg BH and improvg d econmy is not as easy as GMB/ACN envisaged, I believd dt at d. end of d day GEJ 's admi.ratn , though corrupt, will prove to be better GMB's .

Since i am not an expert in in ds arena, it very possible dt GMB will will prive me wrong. Honestly i hope and pray dt i am proved wrong. I will more dn happy to eat my words. i want d insurgence to end. i want d economy to get better but unfortunately, d above in my analysis of d situatn for now.
You made some valid points.

But please write in English so that folks will comprehend better and easier. Enough with the short cuts.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by lexy2014: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
Good morning.

This piece is meant for those of us who happen to be too naïve and ignorant to criticise the current government for saying they are "open to negotiations with Boko Haram".

I read on the thread concerning the subject matter the comments of some members in response HungerBad's comment especially that of Emeritus85 who stated "but Americans don't negotiate with terrorists". The only reason why people think American government doesn't negotiate with terrorists is because Hollywood made them believe they don't, whereas American government in reality might have engaged in negotiations and talks with terrorists, rebel groups and other non-state actors more than any other government on earth.

Just recently, a deal was reached between Washington and the Taliban for the release of a US soldier who's been held in captivity: This isn't Hollywood, this is reality!

Let us go a step further. A couple of years back, Israel, the closest US ally, (so close a US Congressman referred to her as "America's 51st state!"wink agreed to a prisoner swap with Hamas, a group labelled as terrorist group by both countries, that saw to the release of over 1000 Palestinians for 1 Israeli soldier, Gillard Shalit. Though Israel, we agree, is a sovereign state, anyone conversant with her relationship with the US would know the deal wouldn't have been made without some form of nod from Washington: www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2011/10/20111017221258366393.html

At the risk of making the post verbose, I'd like to refer you guys to this link which is a compendium of some of the deals that have been brokered between the US and some violent/terrorist groups : foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/03/the-u-s-does-negotiate-with-terrorists/

The US does negotiate with terrorists when it suits them to do so. The cost of an endless war is too much for a state to bear, hence they are constantly in search of ways to arrive at a peaceful resolution of such situations in the shortest time possible. It is the norm across the world. Nigeria isn't an exception.

In the past, Jonathan's administration had sought out ways of negotiating with Boko Haram, the only problem was that time and again, their negotiations fell through:

Who has forgotten the overtures made by Obasanjo, with approval from the government, at bringing the group to a round table?? These are but incidences that were public knowledge- what about all that happen behind the scenes?

It is only fair that we support this government in finding a lasting solution to this problem which seems to have defied a military approach for too long. We can sit behind out computers and criticise all we want but those who suffer a direct impact of the group's activities, including the families of our fallen heroes, understand the imperatives of solving the crises once and for all (I know some would call me a hypocrite, but I never criticised Jonathan's government's desire to negotiate). We can't shoot or bomb our way out of this situation- if talking can solve the problem, so be it.

Remember, the cost of peace is the price for a war not fought.

Cc: Lalasticlala.

what will b d justification 4 negotiations and what will nigeria b offering?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by great664(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Omenka and HungerBAD

just like the hypocrite you guys are, if your family was slaughtered will you sit and type your support for Amnesty?

Are you advising other group to rise up with hope of the FG granting them Amnesty

Now check this PREMISE:

The worst scenario is that the FG is Surrendering to Boko Haram under their Master.(Buhari)

Remember Buharist always support and accuse FG for killing and arresting BH

Boko Haram list Buharist as their spokesperson

Buharist once said that N.Delta were s granted Amnesty but Book hara.m were being killed and their house destroyed

Conclusion: From the Premise above, we can all agree that Buharist is Book Haram and Boko Haram is Buharist

Daura President is their sponsor......

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by Raymondgabriel(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by Raymondgabriel(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
@Omenka & HungerBAD: Western countries do negotiate with terrorists for the release of a hostage! But they do not negotiate with terrorist groups to stop terror or cease fire! It has never happened b4 and that is exactly what Barcanista was saying!! Barcanista is right!!
Nigerian govt is nt negotiating for a hostage but for cease fire!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by feedburner(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
Good morning.

This piece is meant for those of us who happen to be too naïve and ignorant to criticise the current government for saying they are "open to negotiations with Boko Haram".

I read on the thread concerning the subject matter the comments of some members in response HungerBad's comment especially that of Emeritus85 who stated "but Americans don't negotiate with terrorists". The only reason why people think American government doesn't negotiate with terrorists is because Hollywood made them believe they don't, whereas American government in reality might have engaged in negotiations and talks with terrorists, rebel groups and other non-state actors more than any other government on earth.

Just recently, a deal was reached between Washington and the Taliban for the release of a US soldier who's been held in captivity: This isn't Hollywood, this is reality!

Let us go a step further. A couple of years back, Israel, the closest US ally, (so close a US Congressman referred to her as "America's 51st state!"wink agreed to a prisoner swap with Hamas, a group labelled as terrorist group by both countries, that saw to the release of over 1000 Palestinians for 1 Israeli soldier, Gillard Shalit. Though Israel, we agree, is a sovereign state, anyone conversant with her relationship with the US would know the deal wouldn't have been made without some form of nod from Washington: www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2011/10/20111017221258366393.html

At the risk of making the post verbose, I'd like to refer you guys to this link which is a compendium of some of the deals that have been brokered between the US and some violent/terrorist groups : foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/03/the-u-s-does-negotiate-with-terrorists/

The US does negotiate with terrorists when it suits them to do so. The cost of an endless war is too much for a state to bear, hence they are constantly in search of ways to arrive at a peaceful resolution of such situations in the shortest time possible. It is the norm across the world. Nigeria isn't an exception.

In the past, Jonathan's administration had sought out ways of negotiating with Boko Haram, the only problem was that time and again, their negotiations fell through:

Who has forgotten the overtures made by Obasanjo, with approval from the government, at bringing the group to a round table?? These are but incidences that were public knowledge- what about all that happen behind the scenes?

It is only fair that we support this government in finding a lasting solution to this problem which seems to have defied a military approach for too long. We can sit behind out computers and criticise all we want but those who suffer a direct impact of the group's activities, including the families of our fallen heroes, understand the imperatives of solving the crises once and for all (I know some would call me a hypocrite, but I never criticised Jonathan's government's desire to negotiate). We can't shoot or bomb our way out of this situation- if talking can solve the problem, so be it.

Remember, the cost of peace is the price for a war not fought.

Cc: Lalasticlala.

I want to ask you one question and I want you to be honest;
Did you or did you not support Jonathan we he made similar move?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by omenka(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Omenka, the instances you gave was concerning freeing captives not ending terrorism. You don't negotiate with terrorist to end terrorism, its not done.
Please do yourselves a favour: www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-32846164. www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-16523691. www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26398758. www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27549296. www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/easterrising/aftermath/af04.shtml

Governments around the world have always and will always negotiate with rebels, terrorists and other armed and violent non state actors in the quest for a lasting peace to her people.

And just a reminder, I created this thread first to debunk the notion US doesn't negotiate with terrorists. It is not done anywhere in the world, and the links provided in the opening posts proven otherwise. Indeed the US and many other countries around the world have negotiated one way or another with terrorist and violent groups.

The reason why there is "no account" of the US negotiating with an armed group to ay down their arms is because they have no such domestic violent groups. In countries where they exist, it is most likely you'd find the government exploring means of bringing them to the round table for talks towards ending their violent campaign. Even the Brits
did negotiate with the IRA at some point as seen in the links above.

As for those trying to engage me with name calling, forget it, don't expect me to as much as sneeze your way.
Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by Dannie2015(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Is Buhari seeking public opinin on d negotiation bid? Does he hav 2 spill it out if he must do DAT? I''m beginning to get pissed off wt ds govt already. U too talk abeg

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by omenka(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
feedburner:

I want to ask you one question and I want you to be honest;
Did you or did you not support Jonathan we he made similar move?
I have always been in support of any move that would see to the complete end to the activities of the group. Even the much touted "carrot and stick" approach once suggested by the government had my support. My criticism of the immediate past government's approach stemmed from the blame games she played and her denial as to the severity of the problem. Remember, as long as you don't acknowledge a problem really exists, you are not really finding a good solution to it.
Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by omenka(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
lexy2014:
what will b d justification 4 negotiations and what will nigeria b offering?
That is left for the government to decide and I believe whatever terms they come up with would be in the best interest of Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by HungerBAD: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
Please do yourselves a favour: www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-32846164. www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-16523691. www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26398758. www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27549296. www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/easterrising/aftermath/af04.shtml

Governments around the world have always and will always negotiate with rebels, terrorists and other armed and violent non state actors in the quest for a lasting peace to her people.

And just a reminder, I created this thread first to debunk the notion US doesn't negotiate with terrorists. It is not done anywhere in the world, and the links provided in the opening posts proven otherwise. Indeed the US and many other countries around the world have negotiated one way or another with terrorist and violent groups.

The reason why there is "no account" of the US negotiating with an armed group to ay down their arms is because they have no such domestic violent groups. In countries where they exist, it is most likely you'd find the government exploring means of bringing them to the round table for talks towards ending their violent campaign. Even the Brits
did negotiate with the IRA at some point as seen in the links above.

As for those trying to engage me with name calling, forget it, don't expect me to as much as sneeze your way.

Omenka you have been doing a good job, holding the fort so far.

I did not even know it had now become an offense, on Nairaland to have a contrary opinion as this automatically leads to names calling. Somebody asked me how much i got paid? and a host of other childish questions. The lead instigator/chief choir boy Barcanista, is somebody i consider to be intellectually bankrupt, so why waste my time replying to his minions.

The last time the Federal Govt. paid me any kind of money was during my NYSC and that was a long time ago. Buhari cannot pay me, or buy my loyalty and my support for him comes from a deep place in my heart.

There is a July 4th BBQ being hosted by my church here, make i go CHOP Naija food. Omenka be strong and no let this E-Jonathan Kids bully you.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by lastmessenger: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
If only those guys(bh) will agree to be pardoned for their past sins and lay down their arms without expecting to be made government pikin(feeding them with our scarce resources),then i am for negotiation but for any deaf and dumb fella who suggest that bh be forgiven and be treated like the ND repentant militants,may his balls decay while he is alive.
And for you Omenka,your name sounds like igbo,you dissapiont me big time.
omenka:
Are you for the resolution of the crises and a stop to the bloodbath or a continuation?? If he decides to negotiate and see to the end of it, what is wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by samsard(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by feedburner(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
I have always been in support of any move that would see to the complete end to the activities of the group. Even the much touted "carrot and stick" approach once suggested by the government had my support. My criticism of the immediate past government's approach stemmed from the blame games she played and her denial as to the severity of the problem. Remember, as long as you don't acknowledge a problem really exists, you are not really finding a good solution to it.

thank for that answer, I really appreciate it. (sorry for dragging u along but I love intelligent discussion and by the way ur write up is amazing)
But do you think boko haram can be solved by negotiations considering that this is an ideological battle?
lemme explain. Niger delta crisis was solved this waybecos they felt they where cheated. the pirates in high sea usually avoided by this method
now how did america fight Al-qeada?
of course it was full military head on
how is the world trying to stop Isis?
well they r preventing them from expanding and maybe trying to negotiate.
You don't negotiate with terrorists, people who r bent to decimate a population because "western education/culture is sin"
negotiate with terrorist at ur own peril; they will use the money, buy more weapons and fight u. thank u.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by omenka(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
lastmessenger:
If only those guys(bh) will agree to be pardoned for their past sins and lay down their arms without expecting to be made government pikin(feeding them with our scarce resources),then i am for negotiation but for any deaf and dumb fella who suggest that bh be forgiven and be treated like the ND repentant militants,may his balls decay while he is alive.
First, I'm not igbo. Get that clear. But assuming I am, why are you disappointed- because I refuse to be a bigot like most people around here

Bro, you can be disappointed all you want, but I'd always speak the truth as much as my conscience permits me to.

Thanks.
Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by lexy2014: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
That is left for the government to decide and I believe whatever terms they come up with would be in the best interest of Nigerians.
that's d whole point of negotiation, give and take. Its not just about d fact that d US also negotiates with terrorists, but when they do, what do they sacrifice 4 what they want? This is what should b of concern 2 nigerians. U have a group that was severely weakened toward d end of d GEJ administration(although belatedly) but is now in resurgence. They are gradually gaining momentum. T/4, we no longer have d advantage as it were on d negotiating table. Do they still control our territory? No! Chiboks girls? Wrong bargaining chip. 4me d govt should focus on its military operation. If not, d govt will create another set of powerful criminals like we did in d niger delta

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by lastmessenger: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
I have said my own and you can be whatever tribe you want to be.This government cannot and will not pamper the devils(bh).This government cannot treat devils like they are saints by wasting our scarce resources on them.Bh cannot justify their actions against innocent citizens.we are watching Babaonechance to perform his miracles.
omenka:
First, I'm not igbo. Get that clear. But assuming I am, why are you disappointed- because I refuse to be a bigot like most people around here

Bro, you can be disappointed all you want, but I'd always speak the truth as much as my conscience permits me to.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by chemali: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Without doubt, there will be no negotiations.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by zizytd(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Do u know what I notice about some Nigerians(tanoids), they want buhari to fail, they want bh to continue bombing, so they will rejoice and say buhari has failed. I still maintain my stand in two years buhari's government will be better than the last administration.
Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by zizytd(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
lexy2014:
that's d whole point of negotiation, give and take. Its not just about d fact that d US also negotiates with terrorists, but when they do, what do they sacrifice 4 what they want? This is what should b of concern 2 nigerians. U have a group that was severely weakened toward d end of d GEJ administration(although belatedly) but is now in resurgence. They are gradually gaining momentum. T/4, we no longer have d advantage as it were on d negotiating table. Do they still control our territory? No! Chiboks girls? Wrong bargaining chip. 4me d govt should focus on its military operation. If not, d govt will create another set of powerful criminals like we did in d niger delta
Have you thought abt this, if it was weakened after 5yrs in the last administration, why did they finally reappear now?there is more to this bh than what we c.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by Tripleclick(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
DIA IS NO DIFF BTW APC HARLOTS AND GAY PPLE, DE MUST DO EVERYTHN TO JUSTIFY DIA USELESS ACTION,, DE WIL BRNG ALL D LINK @ GOOGLE,,INSHORT, GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OF YOU!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by aryzgreat: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
lastmessenger:

The hypocrite is not igbo, just using igbo moniker to deceive gullible nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by aryzgreat: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
zizytd:
Do u know what I notice about some Nigerians(tanoids), they want buhari to fail, they want bh to continue bombing, so they will rejoice and say buhari has failed. I still maintain my stand in two years buhari's government will be better than the last administration.
[/s]

Just like u janjawiiiids were always jubilating at every bad news during GEJ tenure, using such to score cheap political points.

Smell d coffee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by zizytd(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Just like u janjawiiiids were always jubilating at every bad news during GEJ tenure, using such to score cheap political points.

Smell d coffee
Seriously r u happy bh is winning the war, I don't just get nigerians, we r own problem.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by omenka(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
aryzgreat:

The hypocrite is not igbo, just using igbo moniker to deceive gullible nairalanders
Fools everywhere. I'm not igbo and I don't know if Omenka is an igbo name. Such a shame some of you only get giddy when tribe is mentioned. Never can you engage anyone in any intelligent debate. Little wonder your lives are as miserable as they are.
Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by aryzgreat: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
zizytd:

Seriously r u happy bh is winning the war, I don't just get nigerians, we r own problem.

Nobody is happy, But it's good to serve u d Same cup. APC never suggested nor helped GEJ fight boko, rather wait for a bomb to explode to Rubbish GEJ. Enjoy d Same treatment u meted out to him. U have d power, do d magic or get ur ass off d aso seat

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by zizytd(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
aryzgreat:

Nobody is happy, But it's good to serve u d Same cup. APC never suggested nor helped GEJ fight boko, rather wait for a bomb to explode to Rubbish GEJ. Enjoy d Same treatment u meted out to him. U have d power, do d magic or get ur ass off d aso seat
What I know is that buhari will be better than Jonathan.
Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by aryzgreat: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
omenka:
Fools everywhere. I'm not igbo and I don't know if Omenka is an igbo name. Such a shame some of you only get giddy when tribe is mentioned. Never can you engage anyone in any intelligent debate. Little wonder your lives are as miserable as they are.
[/s]

Look at this idiat, for ur mind u just wrote an intellectual article. Mu.mu, talking about miserable life, only an idle mind living on peanuts from politicians will b sleeping on nairaand like u do defending daura dulllard that doesn't know u exist.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
zizytd:

Have you thought abt this, if it was weakened after 5yrs in the last administration, why did they finally reappear now?there is more to this bh than what we c.
bros I agree there's more 2 BH than what we all no. At d same time, u don't need 2b a rocket scientist 2 understand when 2 take action against d group. Am baffled that since d spate of suicide bombings escalated, there has been no major military response or operation against BH. Its just been promise of "I will", "We will". If d military was able 2 record huge gains 6weeks 2d election from abuja, y haven't they been able 2 respond 2 this renewed spate of bomBings despite d command centre being relocated 2 maiduguri? D body language of buhari and his military team has bEen disappointing at best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interdenominational Church Service For Emeka Ihedioha (Photos) / Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos / Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.