Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. (18152 Views)

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / Buhari, AGF Meet Over Probe Of Govt Officials / 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by kenchylala: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
donholy28:
I thought d olodo said he will crush them in one month...and later again he said d same thing....is negotiation now part of crushing?

PMB has finally lost it for me, in just less than 100days in office, this na real one chance and they say GEJ Didn't perform. Madam Eze bring back our girls has stopped talking

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by godwinkessi: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
That is what they say in the movies. Reality is a world different bro.

Exactly my thought.

I think they should be granted amnesty too
Their should be a monument in Abuja for the fallen soldiers of Boko haram!

They should be compensated at least so they could stop all this killing!

Our president promised to stop Boko haram and anything to achieve that is ok, our clueless former president should have negotiated all this people. U have a point bro, what'd u think?

!!?
Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by henryelfhel: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
I dont hv much to contribute but i will tell u dat pmb and northern power mongers founded, funded d bh.negotiation or crushing wil not bring d innocent people their hv murdered

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2015
America negotiated with Taliban why cant we negotiate with Boko Haram - Femi Adesina(Special Adviser to PMB)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Plans To Attack FCT, Imo, Katsina, Others - Army / APC Governors In Meeting With Oshiomhole Over Primaries / Leave Saraki Alone, Arewa Youths Warn Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.