Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN (61225 Views)

Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by gentledavid(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
rozayx5:
i am cait cheesy grin
then I will have to split your dick and call you caitlyn ......
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by olisasegun(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Epaul:
"i was a woman trapped in a man's body" - Dapo
imagine his quandary in a heartbeat, enter his skin and try to feel what Dapo felt even in a tick. You, the pharisees picking up stones certainly would keep mum, if you can grasp the fix he was in. This is way more than an incredible irony, more than a virgin Jewish lass, Mary being put in the club without having s.ex.

Pricilla, the last commentator said during Dapo's days in school "he was severally beaten.." for being who he was and is. Dapo certainly had his world's vale of tears and lived in the clink even though he lived in a society which really is a free country hinged on equality, Justice and freedom for all; which, in time gone by, had sought for freedom from her colonial feudal lords. So, much for freedom.

Think of the stigma and the verbal abuse Dapo probably would have been subjected to and gone through with clenched teeth in the hands of callous fellows who knew little about identity crisis and it's attendant dire strait.

This societal rejection should be reason enough to have made Dapo to be ill at ease and consequently made Dapo opted to go under the knife.
Pardon my french, I'm all for Dapo's choice, if that would help him taste freedom. I'm in support of it.

You really won't be in the know until you have lived with someone who's in similar cleft-stick. Those who are in this pickle are way out of being in the pink. It's no fairy-tale. The struggle is as real as a man born with six toes, like a siamese(conjoined) twin, like a woman born without womb, like a flat-chested girl, like a man with little pe.nis the size of a match-stick, like a sickler(ss), like a girl born blind trying to make sense of their stripes in a world that tags them unearthly abnormal.

Dapo, lead your life the way you deem fit. You were born free. Live freely. Man is born free but he is everywhere in chain. If indeed there is a God somewhere, i'm sure he certainly won't be snaky with you. He would want the best for you, for you to be happy and find calm. If God would be miffed about transgender of a girl like Dapo who was trapped in a man's body, then God should be angry with siamese(conjoined) twin being seperated through surgery. But i roundly don't think God would have a bone to pick with either of the two.

It's a free world. Live and let Dapo live.
What you don't understand is that, homosexuals have psychiatric disease/ problem, like schizophrenia, paedophile and misogynist. However, instead of the psychiatrist to help them in curing their diseases /problems, he rather helps them to live with their diseases. Soonest, others like pedophile and rapist will also be helped to live with their diseases

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by oluwafemi113(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
ruffDiamond:
sad u mean this dude gat pus.sy,complete with boo.be or what??

That's what I don't seems to understand as well
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by femo86(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Speechless
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by omojeesu(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
TreasuredGlory:

Yes we live in a free world. Dapo is free to change his 'sex'.

But be sure transgender is:
1. DECEPTION because his sex genes remain XY for the male. He cant change that. The change is on the body not the genetic essence.
2. REBELLION because he's not satisfied with the way his creator, God, made him. He's made self his own God.
3. DEMONIC because it opens the soul up for possession.
4. ABOMINATION before God
5. A SIGN that the end of this world of sin is fast rounding up and of Jesus's 2nd coming.

I hope there's chance of deep repentance for him and acceptance by God.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Double post
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
olisasegun:

What you don't understand is that, homosexuals have psychiatric disease/ problem, like schizophrenia, paedophile and misogynist. However, instead of the psychiatrist to help them in curing their diseases /problems, he rather helps them to live with their diseases. Soonest, others like pedophile and rapist will also be helped to live with their diseases

This your post is quite ludicrous i must fess up but a good attempt even though it is limp at best. 'Misogynist', Rape, et al on one hand and identity crisis on the other hand are not much of the same muchness in the lest even if you fancy calling all diseases. They are as distinct as you and I, even though we share same humanity and mortality.

how do you cure a malady, a disease if you like, where a woman finds herself helplessly drapped and encased in a man's body who irredeemably is attracted to other men who think her a man? Do you in your heart of heart think such medical condition can be cured without the knife which is a helpful option like a surgery for siamese twin? Do you frankly think you being a man can live in a woman's body, slog through and live with it for donkey's years without incubus? Given the fact that people with lesser problem go under the knife to lift up their self-esteem like girls who are flat-chested and got flat-ass, do you ridiculously think a girl who finds herself in a man's body won't grab transgender if the opportunity knocks? Would you rather she be at the recieving end of a brutal verbal abuse of being called a gay than changing her gender and live normally like you and I?

Ok. What is your book about hermaphrodite(now called intersex) which falls within the same ambit of identity crisis? Do you, in the same vein, think a hermaphrodite can live through life without going under the knife like a rapist, a paedophile, a misogynist? Let's be rational here.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by matingo(f): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Really pity him
Whatever makes you happy dapo.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by MistadeRegal(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
boboLIL:
Chai.......w0 is t0 blame naw? Parental c0ncern 0r dap0 fault? Infact, b0th

It is his own decision. Satan and Hell smilingly awaits.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jarus:
When i saw the headline, i knewbthis was Dapo.
u kne him in school
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by onyxo76(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
boy i sure remember this chap then around 99/2000. struck me as a very weird fellow ,never knew this is how he ended finally .

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
The only thing I see is.... F E A R

F - False

E - Evidence

A - Appearing

R = Real

#ThePatientGod

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by nyabinghi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Batty man fe dead, boom bye bye inna batty man dead, buju nuh go promote batty man dem haffi dead, he is lucky he isn't in jamaica, he would have a magnum shot on his forehead. He was a possessed demon back in oau, was driving a volks in his 100 level before shaytan took over him.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by ichei1: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
shocked surprising, nobody seems to have made a comment on d fact that Dapo says at d age of six he was already having sex. Nobody wants to admit that their husbands r gay!!!! He said he had loads of boys from his school who were sleeping with him . these boys r men now and r married . wives ur husbands r in d closet . was Dapo f..king himself? Pple in Nigeria need to face reality that over 60% of Nigerians are gay and in d closet . we r too hypothetical n full of religiousity n lie to ourselves . the gays in Nigeria, r they not Nigerians n born by Nigerian parents? We turn our backs when our husbands molest kids n house helps[color=#990000][/color] we pretend bt we need a wakeup call. There r male prostitutes in Nigeria n they sleep with men . our men n husbands n sons . Nigerians stop d hypocrisy. I know the men who shout d most r actually closet gays in this great country. Dapo came out of d closet he is the bigger man, more brave n courageous .

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nduxzy: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
I know him personally then in the staff quarters
He was so feminine in nature and always go along with powder,pancake etc
I remember an episode where he was picked up by a guy and on getting to Diganga Hotels,the guy discovered that he was a guy.
He was subsequently given the beating of his life.
Jarus:

I think he was expeled when I was in Part 1 in 2001 or the session before. Never saw him physically, but tales of his weirdness were rife in my year 1.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rungikunta:
This is Satan at work. i know it will surely come to this. I used to know Dapo during my undergraduate days at ife. Deliverance was recommended for him which did not work out. you can not read in the same Lecture room with Dapo overnight without feeling the demons that surrounds him.i hope it is not too late for Dapo now.
@the emboldened, if deliverance was carried out on him (as he then was) to drive away the demons that took possession of him and it didn't go to plan, isn't that clear as white that Dapo's case was beyond demon possesion and that his was only a case of a girl being drapped in a man's body? Or will you rather i say the demon was more powerful than God? The latter of course will be spurrious and deemed to have been contemplated to play down on the potency of the 'Almighty'.

Flowing from what you knew about the girl, it can be inferred hers was much of a biological problem than a spiritual problem. Little more than an intersex(previously called 'hermaphrodite') can be said to be a biological/physiological problem than a spiritual problem. That's should be trite.

For instance, it would be an exercise in futility trying to deliver a hermaphrodite from demon. This is because there is evidently no demon behind such a person's condition just as there is none behind the malady of a conjoined twin(siamese) or the condition of a man with a little dick the size of a child's small finger. Except you want to talk of miracles. But certainly not deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by dom(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
hmmmm. Saw him in ife back in the 90s when I used to visit from ui.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by TheDauraMallam: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
lonelydora:
14 years in prison loading......
...lonely_idiot
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
the end is near!!! embarassedthe end is near!!!
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
i spoke to somone dat knew him den in Ife,she said he ws girlish put,put on lip sticks and dat pple usually insult him and ask him y he behaves like a lady and dat somtims dey even beat him up,its so sad wot he has turned himself too,i pray God in his infinite mercy helps him.and let us also pray for him too he needs help.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ewwww! So it is a gay or guy or girl? I'm Does he or it or she see monthly period? Trapped my foOt!
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by bidexbaby(f): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dis can't be true
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by nd07(m): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Pure lies if i'm 2 say. cooked up stories sponsored by d new age society aimed @ psyching nigerians 2 know d extent @ which nigerians have imbibed ds stupidity of gay, transgender, bisexuality & 2 know d possible time 2 launch out publicly. I sense evil cooking up underground but God will grant us d resilience 2 reject & suppress sodomy. please reject d reality of ds story. nigeria has not gotten dt bad. fear of God is still in us.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nemesis99(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=handie post=35462928][/quote]na ogun go kill u. mara4ka
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by toocoded: 1:15am On Jul 05, 2015
Well, Pricilia nailed it. The truth is that Rogers himself may be one of Dapo's ex lovers.##justsaying##
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by toocoded: 1:21am On Jul 05, 2015
nd07:
Pure lies if i'm 2 say. cooked up stories sponsored by d new age society aimed @ psyching nigerians 2 know d extent @ which nigerians have imbibed ds stupidity of gay, transgender, bisexuality & 2 know d possible time 2 launch out publicly. I sense evil cooking up underground but God will grant us d resilience 2 reject & suppress sodomy. please reject d reality of ds story. nigeria has not gotten dt bad. fear of God is still in us.
Well, FYI it's no cooked up story boi. If u've ever lived in Ile-Ife or OAU back then, you will understand better.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by trapQ: 2:50am On Jul 05, 2015
why didn't he just say he was a goat trapped in a man's body so they can transform him into a goat
MrLeno:
I don't even know what to say.... Literally tongue-tied.
Choi....
And to imagine the goat say he was was a woman trapped in a man's body Lawd....
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by trapQ: 2:52am On Jul 05, 2015
JESU!!! 300naira for 2 gig

on planet earth

databoi:
buy the cheapest mtn data Eva check ma profile signature
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by nyabinghi(m): 4:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Homosexuals should be roasted alive, they are anti-God.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by totorimi: 5:41am On Jul 05, 2015
So all his life different men have been pumping his behind and people are saying its his life. Look this is an evil spirit and must be stoned to death to avoid bringing course upon our land.

Buhari mist varnish him or her from Nigeria
what type of demon is this just imagine and he has the guts to publicly grant an interview
What a sheme. What is bad is bad and we must never justify it or dress it in another garb to make it look OK ,
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by chuose: 5:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by mosesdejaviano(m): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2015
The word of God won't go without being fulfilled. Since he has decided not to retain God in his life. God has given him a reprobate mind. But I Know that it is not yet over for him. He can still be saved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.