Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) (61554 Views)

Buy Wholesale Sublimation Sports Bra With Best Offer Price - Oasis Sublimation / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by guobe: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nothing Person No Go See For Internet.which Kind Pic Of Keep Fearing Women Is Th

The Internet in Nigeria has turned into a mad avenue.just saw this pic on my Facebook timeline with the caption keep fearing women. nawa.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Pray you don't fall my hands because if I should take you home, strip and discovered this tricks then expect mockery and beating join.

Ladies try to be real and appreciate your true nature, someone not having issues about your true natural milk factory definitely will come for you.

170 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by guobe: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Pray you don't fall my hands because if I should take you home, strip and discovered this tricks then expect mockery and beating join.

Ladies try to be real and appreciate your true nature, someone not having issues about your true natural milk factory definitely will come for you.
Lol guy you harsh o beating lol

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
guobe:

Lol guy you harsh o beating lol

Look more like taking a hooker home then discovered it's your fellow gender while disguising.

You no go chop craze and shege banza commot from the werèy body?

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by guobe: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Look more like taking a hooker home then discovered it's your fellow gender while disguising.

You no go chop craze and shege banza commot from the werèy body?
Lol

10 Likes

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Godada(m): 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2023

This reminds of a time I got a lady home. I was hot and ready to go.

We got down to the business of the day then, I took of the bra......

I found out the bra was padded. Nothing dey up.

Even the pant dey padded.

That was it for me.

I gently disengaged and discharged her off.

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by guobe: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Godada:

That was it for me.

Ah for real this na padded oo7 lol

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hallelujah angry
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by LarryCork: 12:34am On Nov 07, 2023
guobe:
The Internet in Nigeria has turned into a mad avenue.just saw this pic on my Facebook timeline with the caption keep fearing women.nawa.

angry
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by LarryCork: 12:35am On Nov 07, 2023
guobe:
The Internet in Nigeria has turned into a mad avenue.just saw this pic on my Facebook timeline with the caption keep fearing women.nawa.

So U sayin they dont giv u puccccci sir?(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Lovemeharder(f): 3:02am On Nov 07, 2023
Some men love those lies.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by sulakishop(m): 3:39am On Nov 07, 2023
Fear who no fear

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by guobe: 3:41am On Nov 07, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Some men love those lies.
It's true .They don't mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by guobe: 3:42am On Nov 07, 2023
sulakishop:
Fear who no fear
Lol

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by ravensckar(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2023
Godada:

That was it for me.

Your own better, shebi na Ashy you carry. Me, it was my then ex-fiancee that we were engaged to be married. For three years, I didn't touch her. She was screaming 'no sex before marriage'. Then, after the engagement was fixed and done. Something just whispered to me to even make an attempt to see what I'll be enjoying for the rest of my life.

O boy! Na that day I know sey no sex before marriage na scam. Her breast be like Agbalumo, very tiny, but it appeared big all these while due to padded bra. Yansh self small like man own. To make matters worse, hanty come get broad shoulders join. I could have even overlooked all that for the sake of love, but the kind bad odour that was oozing out of that place was disgusting. I made sure I forced myself to cvm then I told her immediately that the relationship was over.

She begged me severally and called all my village people to beg me. I stood my ground and said it was over. As a respect to her, I never told anyone what transpired. It was after some years that I told my parents. Each time I think of that issue, I give thanks to God for helping me dodge a bullet. cheesy cheesy cheesy

110 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by guobe: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2023
ravensckar:
Your own better, shebi na Ashy you carry. Me, it was my then ex-fiancee that we were engaged to be married. For three years, I didn't touch her. She was screaming 'no sex before marriage'. Then, after the engagement was fixed and done. Something just whispered to me to even make an attempt to see what I'll be enjoying for the rest of my life.

O boy! Na that day I know sey no sex before marriage na scam. Her breast be like Agbalumo, very tiny, but it appeared big all these while due to padded bra. Yansh self small like man own. To make matters worse, hanty come get broad shoulders join. I could have even overlooked all that for the sake of love, but the kind bad odour that was oozing out of that place was disgusting. I made sure I forced myself to cvm then I told her immediately that the relationship was over.

She begged me severally and called all my village people to beg me. I stood my ground and said it was over. As a respect to her, I never told anyone what transpired. It was after some years that I told my parents. Each time I think of that issue, I give thanks to God for helping me dodge a bullet. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ewoooooo guy you too funny.no let I will only marry virgin type of people hear you o lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by FashionCookie(f): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Woman wrapper everywhere. Work no dey again, na women bra una dey study now. Make una kuku add eyelashes and panties join. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Aldebaran(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2023
grin

Women and deceit are like 5 and 6..

Devilish...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by id4sho(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2023
E dey their blood tongue
Hair, makeup, eyelashes,boobs, nails, nyash, Camel toe(crotch), corset, hips,

Buy me pad,am hungry, urgent 2k, buy me iPhone angry

Screaming, I want a real man

Devil dey fear them undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Patented: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2023
with all the fake this and that, that they use, they will still have liver to make comments about "real men"
guobe:
Nothing Person No Go See For Internet.which Kind Pic Of Keep Fearing Women Is Th

The Internet in Nigeria has turned into a mad avenue.just saw this pic on my Facebook timeline with the caption keep fearing women. nawa.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Resetinc: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2023
… the caption “keep fearing women” 😂😂😂

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by DDIA: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2023
Tits don turn teats? undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Rich4god(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2023
Everything most ladies do points to the direction that they have nothing to offer humanity. The way they dress shows that they are just for s3x only. But the moment a guy call them s3x objects, we no go hear word.... but all their action points towards that.

The last time I went to Asaba and see how some ladies are dressed na that day I gv us on ladies.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Mrniceguy001: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

cheesy cheesy cheesy take am easy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Donedeal1(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2023
Packaging is always the nature

That's merely on another levels

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by DDIA: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2023
Tits don turn teats? undecided

Na people like Jeon wey get flat chest go rush that kind bra.

But wetin the bra wan cover coming to think. grin

5 Likes

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by 4tomandchi: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2023
Weak men go just dey get erection up and down on top fake nipples. Choi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Fatbam005: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2023
From time inception even till now, daughters of Eve have been dealing with mankind . They even brought down strongest man that ever lived In person of Samson, not to mention others . Haba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Bigchristo: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2023
guobe:

I hate girls that are too into artificial beauty and body, if as a man I take you home to do kerewa then discover this I will just kick her out that’s the end I nor like make person dey whine me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by CHAQUR: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2023
More reason marriages don't last again... Women spending fortune to acquire lack of confidence.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Watinhapen(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2023
I don’t know why ladies like sexualising themselves but when a man sexualize them it becomes an issue. They created the one for ass, then they created the one for pussy, now it’s the one for nipples. Can’t ladies be satisfied with their natural features??

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! / "In China, These Shoes Are Trash " A Facebook User Said (Photos) / Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.