Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Gosh!! I Hate Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gosh!! I Hate Marriage (1405 Views)

What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by madream4life: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
I really prefer bn a single mum living a happy peaceful life dan a chaotic unhappy n hellish experience of a life in d name of marriage.

oh how I wish for a chance to choose again.
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by agarawu23(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
what's your point exactly?
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
MaDream4Life, what exactly is the problem? And how may we be of help?
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by angieberry(f): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oh well, marriage is not for everyone tongue
So you got married and now you're regretting it, you feel like you're in bondage? Eyah, sorry. What can we do for you?
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by Shortyy(f): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
get a lawyer asap
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
hmmmmm...sometimes i fear it too but am gradually adapting to the fact that i will get married some day! hmmmm
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by bellong: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Did you marry him at gun point?

Even if you have the opportunity to choose again, have you gained the skills to choose tight? Do you know things to look out for?
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by stan241(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Seems anyone that wakes up on the wrong side just comes to nairaland to rant sha
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by Mynd44: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
I want the number of the guy that supplies you weed. He has you on some good stuff
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by Chubhie: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pele dear. I wish you could be liberal in sharing from the wisdom of your experiences so as to teach a lesson.

Tell us all you did wrong.
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
when i saw this post i was like oooooh Gwaad! what's this...
but, i think it all slow down to insufficiency of emotional intelligence...
Op, just get a counsellor and keep praying to GOD embarassedwhen i saw this post i was like oooooh Gwaad! what's this...
but, i think it all slow down to insufficiency of emotional intelligence...
Op, just get a counsellor and keep praying to GOD
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by okabe(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Madam Op, if I understood u correctly, u don't hate marriage, u hate a bad marriage. . .and FYI, everybody does (at least I think so).

Personally, I am yet to understand the rationale behind marriage, wetin be d real reason? undecided

1 Like

Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by Dinnyuy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
i'm single@ready to mingle
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by okabe(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mynd44:
I want the number of the guy that supplies you weed. He has you on some good stuff
Chubhie:

Tell us all you did wrong.

Lwkm, u guys are nuts grin
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by Cutehector(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
MaRriage is not a kind of bf/gf rship..and its not for those who like their confort zone

1 Like

Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by ERF: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Just Pray, you might be the problem you know..

1 Like

Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
madream4life:
I really prefer bn a single mum living a happy peaceful life dan a chaotic unhappy n hellish experience of a life in d name of marriage.

Just like me I wanna be a single dad but am sure my parents will disown me am the only son
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by donholy28(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
put rat poison in ur husband's food and bang ur a single mother
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by okabe(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
MaRriage is not a kind of bf/gf rship..and its not for those who like their confort zone
Korrect yarn bro
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by jnrbayano(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
madream4life:

"I hate marriage", why?

"I prefer to be a single mother", why?

Have you heard before that nothing good comes easy? Well, same with marriage.
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by loomer: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
madream4life:

You can still choose, divorce if you know you aren't happy.
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by mredwifeosband: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Roftl welcome to the club tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin cool

quote me for nonsense and run mad undecided

Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Op out then.
Kiloshele?
Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by baby124: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Staying married is a choice and a personal decision. Walk away if you are unhappy

1 Like

Re: Gosh!! I Hate Marriage by dinachi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
madream4life:

Gosh! Marriage hates you too!
All you twerps who want to opt out of marriage at the slightest opportunity should leave already.
When you were single you used to have chaotic and sad days why didn't you opt of life and leave us to enjoy ourselves without having to read silly posts like this.
Now go on your knees, yes your knees and beg your husband in these exact words" honey I know I have been very silly of late, I have said the things I am not supposed to say and I have held thoughts I am not supposed to hold, please forgive me" Thank me later! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Ekoo Dangerous / Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women / Man Born Without Limbs Shows Off Adorable Family Pictures! (photo Of The Day)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.