Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (56684 Views)

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women / My Mother Said She Will Disown Me If I Marry My Fiancé / Hated For Having Above Average Self Esteem. Do Men Hate Women With Self-Esteem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Eglobalma: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2017
pls guys help me understand this..my mother said if she had given birth to an ugly child she would have left the child in the hospital that she hates ugly people even babies...i grew up hating women because of this woman, pls if ur mother said that how would u react?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Emhicee(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Is she ugly?
If she isn't, try sniffing around her... She might be taking the same thing Eazi is taking...

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by valdovas(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2017
Why are you so sensitive? get over it abeg.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Florblu(f): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2017
So if you have an accident and your face gets deformed,she gonna abandon you?

@Op you don't have a mother yet,they sell quality mother in Igando

Buy one,get one free.

268 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2017
valdovas:
Why are you so sensitive? get over it abeg.
I tire o

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by IAMSASHY(f): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2017
undecided like seriously , cn we see her pix?

3 Likes

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2017
she's just kidding. I say it all the time that if I give birth to a male child, i will send him to the village.

Once you hold a child in your arms, you forget everything. that baby is yours and maternal instincts kick in. she' says that but she will act differently once it happens

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Apina(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2017
Eglobalma:
pls guys help me understand this..my mother said if she had given birth to an ugly child she would have left the child in the hospital that she hates ugly people even babies...i grew up hating women because of this woman, pls if ur mother said that how would u react?
Ask ur mama whether dog dey born goat undecided

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by IdeyFindWife: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Since that time? You need to sort yourself out, smoke a few blunt ones and lighten your load of all the furks you're giving because you're sounding like a troubled soul.

Women are the most fascinating creatures ever created in this universe, they're all the bliss, the drama and all the release you need right in one package! And they often say a lotta things that you would be a sensitive attention-seeking sissy to pay any mind to, esp Naija women, who feel privileged to mouth-off shyt ur way the more of your peeps they are. You just rise above it and be the man, in fact, I even dey like some feisty babes die, so why all the hating?

She might not mean it the way you're taking. Even if she did, don't let what somebody said so many years ago limit your potential today and don't wait till all your pubic hairs are all white b4 you realize that you're on a long thing o! Live your best life, be your best you without any apologies for your right to be happy!

There, that's it! Am all out of furks to give for today!!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
she said that!!!

Wah kind of mother says such! angry

2 Likes

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Samsimple(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Delta weed making some mothers mad since 1959

6 Likes

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by AleksAndria: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
That isn’t enough reason for you to hate her or other innocent women, please, stop transferring unnecessary agression to others.

You shouldn’t have taken those words seriously, maybe she just said it to describe the extent to which she dislikes ugly people.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Oyindidi(f): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eglobalma:
How is the relationship between you and your mum?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Adaumunocha(f): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Stay away.
God knows why he asked Adam to leave his parents house.
Don't let anyone infect you with negative emotions

4 Likes

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Ademolag(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
bro the truth is this people called women are very wicked.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by falcon01: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
she just said it ordnarily. people say a lot of weird things. e.g guy make i check my phone see say e never charge i will just kill the guy wey dey charge the phone.

19 Likes

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by lenghtinny(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
HannahHitler:
she's just kidding. I say it all the time that if I give birth to a male child, i will send him to the village.

Once you hold a child in your arms, you forget everything. that baby is yours and maternal instincts kick in. she' says that but she will act differently once it happens
All mothers are women but not all women are mothers angry

3 Likes

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by cuvox(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
At least you are now sure about your mother's conditional love. tongue

3 Likes

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
falcon01:
she just said it ordnarily. people say a lot of weird things. e.g guy make i check my phone see say e never charge i will just kill the guy wey dey charge the phone.
lool as in weird smtgs.I wonder where all the stuff people say and never mean crops up from

1 Like

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by falcon01: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Treasuredlove:
lool as in weird smtgs.I wonder where all the stuff people say and never mean crops up from
yeah believe me I've said worse things
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by AkProsper(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
so you grew up hating your mum. . . . . . . . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by AkProsper(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
so you grew up hating your mum. . . . . . . . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
falcon01:
yeah believe me I've said worse things
lol
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by obo389(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Na wa o.
For your mama tell you this kind thing, e mean say problem dey o

1 Like

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by HajimeSaito(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2017

I'm sorry but I've got my hands full. As you can see, I like women.What exactly is your point?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Ekugbeh(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Some mum re jus lyk dat, so wah u gom do? Ge over it man

1 Like

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Robbin7(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Stay away.
God knows why he asked Adam to leave his parents house.
Don't let anyone infect you with negative emotions
Who were Adams parents?

11 Likes

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided like seriously , cn we see her pix?
You dey bleach. undecided

1 Like

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Kobicove(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
And you've been holding a grudge ever since? shocked

It's just a harmless comment

1 Like

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by RedDistrict: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Grow a pair dude

You'll meet far worse things in life

Your emotional/mental strength will help you survive so enjoy life and forget watever negative stuff ur mum or anyone tells you

4 Likes

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Olifiz(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Emhicee:
Is she ugly?
If she isn't, try sniffing around her... She might be taking the same thing Eazi is taking...
Hahahahahaaa....the Kindda comment a mum recieves wen his son brings her issues to nairaland.

Thumbs up bro. Nice reply

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.