Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,540 members, 7,854,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill (16240 Views)

White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo / Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) / Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by Chidexter(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by nerodenero: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Strength isn't wisdom.
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by millionboi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oboy u don kill meat 4ur papa
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by uchedike: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is terrible. Poverty is a serious disease.

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by damiloladuke: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
there life their choice

PRESIDENT BUHARI MUST READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by lusciouslex: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is Manslaughter not arson. Verdict: Murderer sentenced to life imprisonment in a 'Super-max' facility not less than 200km away from home, Landlord to do 5years and daughter to pay a fine of 3million naira for the burial rites to the deceased family or do 2years with hard labor and gaang baang. Have I spoken the mind of a cross-section of Nairaland mob?

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by aryzgreat: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
adtiezy1:
Uhm anambra nd ogun be like family..bad news always emanating frm the states cry
[/s]

Stop attaching Anambra to ogun. D headquarters of all crimes.

Atleast the crowd did great justice to d landlord property save for the idiot that stabbed the tenant. If only He was clubbed to death, I would have been happy
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by RJayson(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shortyy:
shocked
FTC bcoming an habit. Tag me in one
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by RJayson(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
CR77:
Old news
have you heard the news before?
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by RJayson(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
lusciouslex:
This is Manslaughter not arson. Verdict: Murderer sentenced to life imprisonment in a 'Super-max' facility not less than 200km away from home, Landlord to do 5years and daughter to pay a fine of 3million naira for the burial rites to the deceased family or do 2years with hard labor and gaang baang. Have I spoken the mind of a cross-section of Nairaland mob?
Make sense, but the girl gas pay for damages, she knocked 2 teeth out.
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by IYANGBALI: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
No photo to back up the story mtcheeeew
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by ceejay80s(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
I thank God for my life, my on news for dey nairaland front page last week, e good make person get patience
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by Kolade354(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Neduzze5:
And Buhari is doing what?

Since this dullardist took over power, the spate of crime across the country has increased.

I thought he was meant to instill discipline across the country?

Or is that one of the things his age won't allow him to do?
So Buhari is Living with that man abi...........Your Stupidity stinks to the Heavens...............People like you will call for Namadi kanu head when dey give you ur Biafra
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by juman(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
This look like fake news.

As the tenant was being beaten, one of the land­lord’s sons, Tochukwu, stabbed the tenant with a knife from the back and the knife pierced through and surfaced at his stomach. He slumped and died.

It was gathered that be­fore the stabbing, the land­lord’s daughter had earlier hit the tenant with electric pressing iron on his face which made him to lose his teeth.

These appear like lies.

Sun newspaper likes sensation news.
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by beyoncausme: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
wickedness....
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by Neduzze5(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kolade354:
So Buhari is Living with that man abi...........Your Stupidity stinks to the Heavens...............People like you will call for Namadi kanu head when dey give you ur Biafra

Nitwit
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by Kolade354(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Neduzze5:

Nitwit
Numbskull
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by azimibraun: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
May his soul rest in peace.. everybody is now blaming the landlord and his family members for harassing and then killing a tenant. I will join in the condemnation but I will also state clearly that it doesn't appear like the late dud was entirely innocent. He sure must have crossed a line that will warrant an entire family pouncing on him except that family is made up of lunatics. I had almost joined my friend in taking the laws into our hands when right in front of us a guy not more than 2yrs older than I and my friend was asking my friends mum to just say one more word and he would slap her. U can imagine attempting to beat a mother in front of her over 23yr old son and his friend? It's so sad he died no matter what is not justifiable but we must also learn not to provoke people to the extent they could harm or even kill us. Now he has lost his life and he probably had ruined an entire family's life. What was very avoidable.
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why are people so heartless these days?
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by dhorlipizzu(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Neduzze5:
Such a pity.

And he just died like that!

Just because of ordinary NEPA bill?? cry

That landlord's son should be hanged to death ASAP!.

I tire ooo... and the light gan no dey stay...
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by maureen546: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Some people r very heartless just because of nepa bill that's y one family kill their tenant,chail!! May ur soul rest in peace but as for d landlord nd his children should be put to prison fast fast.
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by Neduzze5(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kolade354:
Numbskull

Nitwit
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
.... for what

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by MistadeRegal(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
dre11:

This is just a cruel way to die..... Seems the landlord son is high on weed and drugs to have carried such horrific acts

Cc lalasticlala

He actually must have been killing and escaping or getting it covered for long but this time he's wanted.
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by calcal: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
RIP tenant! as for landlord children good for them, they will spend remaining of the life in jail.
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by Jobyruz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Neduzze5:

Since this dullardist took over power, the spate of crime across the country has increased.

you are always out of point.what has Buhari got to do with this,mtcheeew
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by blazetitov: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Neduzze5:

Buhari will kill you!
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by masco01: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
landlord on earth (son) general oversea landlord is washing u like (cloth) u will suffer like Sanders on yr darkness life .they will stab u for darkness bill one day also.
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by frankkad(m): 2:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Neduzze5:
What is really wrong with people?

How do you just kill someone like that?

Over electricity bill? Not even house rent?

You just stab him through his back out to the stomach?

RIP to the man!
As for that family, Kirikiri awaits them.

As for the stabber cum murderer, all I can say is "An eye for an eye"!!

So if its house rent, you 'll do same? Abeg!!!
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill by Neduzze5(m): 5:17am On Jul 05, 2015
frankkad:

So if its house rent, you 'll do same? Abeg!!!

Nitwit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu / Calabar: DSS Arrest 59 For Commercial Sex, Minors, Men Included / Man From Niger Republic And His Cohorts Caught Stealing Cable Wires In Imo. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.