Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

New Software Developed For Watching The Dstv Channels Of Charge On Computer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Software Developed For Watching The Dstv Channels Of Charge On Computer (1611 Views)

Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) / Unlock Your Fones Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Software Developed For Watching The Dstv Channels Of Charge On Computer by macdoncjoe(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2009
i am introducing to you a new e-world where you can discover a whole new way of browsing the internet free of charge on your computer or mobile phone. available also are the latest codes for free internet browsing for all the networks for both phones and computer.
without wasting time just click on the following link learn the new way of browsing the internet free of charge: http://free-internet-world..com

are you interested in watching the DSTV channels? then let me also introduce to you another new e-world where you can discover and learn how to watch the DSTV channels free of charge on your computer without any payment for subscription. no need for disc, decoder or even tv card. to learn how to do this, just visit http://freeDSTVworld..com

do you know that you can browse the internet with as low as N20 per hour. this is a method of surfing the whole web with ease and at great speed whereby your network internet service provider will charge you N20 after every hour of uninterrupted internet service. it is all fun!!!
are interested in getting this?
you can contact me on 08063669662 or email [email]macdoncjoe@yahoo.com[/email]

thanks
chukjoe
Re: New Software Developed For Watching The Dstv Channels Of Charge On Computer by brianromel(m): 12:39am On Mar 05, 2009
Yes the new code for watching premiership on your laptop is http://www.wwitv.com
Re: New Software Developed For Watching The Dstv Channels Of Charge On Computer by Abellybaba: 2:03am On May 24, 2009
I hope the site works and how will i get it done,does it require download and setting?
Re: New Software Developed For Watching The Dstv Channels Of Charge On Computer by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 25, 2009
I hope this stuff works, ya'll coming up with several software packages, without stating it use , and if there any cost attached, etc.

Kudos to researchers though.
Re: New Software Developed For Watching The Dstv Channels Of Charge On Computer by Dclique(m): 12:09am On May 26, 2009
i love 9ja!!!

(1) (Reply)

CURVE 4 Battery Palava....please What Should Be Done ??? / Help* / How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.