Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish (793 Views)

Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good / Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? / "What Does The Bible Say About Gay Marriage / Same Sex Marriage?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish by kestolove95(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
we will be unfair to satan if we say homosexuality is a devillish act, because satan himself wasnt a GAY that was why he approached naked EVE instead of naked ADAM, so which devil is pushing this america? If God dosnt destroy america and its allies, then he owes SODOM and GOMORRAH an apology.
Re: Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish by angieberry(f): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
[size=80pt]K[/size]
Re: Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish by dammywapes(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
If gay is not devilish then is what ? Life after death will tell. #oriyin ape
Re: Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish by hopeforcharles(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Misleading topic, and funny write up, well, when things start to go wrong in America they should know they brought it upon themselves by not following the other-ly ways things should go.
Re: Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
hopeforcharles:
Misleading topic, and funny write up, well, when things start to go wrong in America they should know they brought it upon themselves by not following the other-ly ways things should go.
i guess u will wait till eternity for thingd to go wrong over there.
Re: Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish by podosci(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is funny....
Somebody living I impoverished Nigeria where disease, greed and poverty wants to exterminate us is talking about something going wrong in America? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish by Edwardhead(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
K
Re: Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish by fromnigeria(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Haven't you heard of the prosperity of the wicked??
Re: Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish by kestolove95(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
krattoss:
i guess u will wait till eternity for thingd to go wrong over there.
abg help me tel am
Re: Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish by hopeforcharles(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
See as all of una dey attack me. Hmmm easy peeps
Mississippi River Tragedies | A Century ofUnnatural Disaster...
American law has aided and abetted these feats. But despite our best efforts, so- called“naturaldisasters” continue to ...
nyupress.org/books/9781479825387/
after una finish reading this book una go know how far, then make una come back make we talk.
Re: Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish by jcross19: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
kestolove95:
we will be unfair to satan if we say homosexuality is a devillish act, because satan himself wasnt a GAY that was why he approached naked EVE instead of naked ADAM, so which devil is pushing this america? If God dosnt destroy america and its allies, then he owes SODOM and GOMORRAH an apology.
I could remember when u .s .s .r. Said " there is no God" what happen to them today there is nothing like that name again. Devil want to destroy country and he will push them to instigate God anger on them. I pity. The end of U.S.A has come.
Re: Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
My dear, you need to give your life to Christ and stop talking balderdash all in the name of 'we are in the 21st century'.

Man's only freedom comes from being bound to Christ, not by allowing homosexuality and all other things that bespeak of depravity in this generation, just because we want to be free.

There is absolutely nothing godly about a man marrying a man, or a woman, a woman. It is confusion sent from the pit of hell, do not let the devil tell you otherwise. Should you allow him minister to you, keep the message to yourself.

The lust that causes people to engage I'm wanton premarital sex isn't enough anymore, the devil has created another outlet for it, which outlet is homosexuality. Next it would be bestiality.

May God help us.

(1) (Reply)

See What Is Written On The T.shirt A Man Wore To Church Today (photo) / Pastor Convinces Followers To Drink "Holy Milk" From His P***s. / Christianity Is More Than Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.