Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Don't Discard The Dream, It Will Come True - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Discard The Dream, It Will Come True (431 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Discard The Dream, It Will Come True by fountainsLtd: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
God told me, DON'T DISCARD DE DREAMS, it will come true! Acts 27:18

When you get in a storm and the stress gets unbearable, you tend to start abandoning values and relationships you would not let go of in better times. You say, “I’m giving up on my marriage. I’m giving up on my dream to go to college.”

God says, “Stay with the ship!” Have you done that in your marriage? Have you said, “Divorce is not an option for us. We’re going to make it work.” If you haven’t, you’ll always be tempted to walk out. If you don’t throw away the key, you’ll never develop the character God wants you to have. God can change situations and personalities. He can change you. But he won’t if you’re always abandoning ship! I’ve learned from personal experience that it is never God’s will to run from a difficult situation. God wants you to learn, grow, and develop. Stick with it.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Discard The Dream, It Will Come True by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thanks 4 your encouraging words.

1 Like

Re: Don't Discard The Dream, It Will Come True by fountainsLtd: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
God is too faithful to faill

(1) (Reply)

Prayer!!! / Long Before Sodom… / Find Out Now! What's YOUR Excuse? Can God Use You Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.