Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Questions For Mothers/expectant Mothers And Midwives - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Questions For Mothers/expectant Mothers And Midwives (988 Views)

Expectant Mothers Now Referred To As Pregnant People [UK] (see Reasons) / Tip For Breastfeeding For Expectant Mothers. / Expectant Mum Suffers Womb Rupture In Police Cell (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Mothers/expectant Mothers And Midwives by nnasino(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good day everyone,
I am working on an interactive antenatal lecture system for expectant mothers. It will provide access to antenatal lectures through the internet/web. There would also be a forum where expectant mothers can anonymously ask questions bothering them and can be answered by more experienced mothers and/or midwives/doctors. I need a lot of help from everyone especially the mothers, expectant mothers and midwives

Please i would appreciate help in the following questions:

1. How do Nigerian women get antenatal education currently?

2. Are there physical classes offering antenatal guidance?

3. Do these classes cost money? if yes how much do they cost?

4. How readily available are these classes?

5. Did you attending a physical antenatal guidance class or would you be alright attending one?

6. Would a free online antenatal guidance website be useful to Nigerian expectant mothers?

7. As a man with no knowledge of antenatal education, where can I source for antenatal educational material that will be incorporated into the site?

8. Do you know of any online learning site specially for expectant mothers that I can visit to learn from?

Thanks for the anticipated answers.
Cheers
Re: Questions For Mothers/expectant Mothers And Midwives by nnasino(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
help will be appreciated
Re: Questions For Mothers/expectant Mothers And Midwives by gocare: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
I know you know that these questions are very vague.

On NL here , if u take Ur time and research well you would get answers on Ur own.

As for question number 8 you can check this thread and read from the beginning or from halfway..... You will learn enough. https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/568

OR go to a gov hospital, approach an ANC nurse and plead with her, she will answer all and more.....
Re: Questions For Mothers/expectant Mothers And Midwives by nnasino(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
gocare:
I know you know that these questions are very vague.

On NL here , if u take Ur time and research well you would get answers on Ur own.

As for question number 8 you can check this thread and read from the beginning or from halfway..... You will learn enough. https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/568

OR go to a gov hospital, approach an ANC nurse and plead with her, she will answer all and more.....
OK thanks, i'm going through the thread.

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Stds You Can Have Without Knowing – You Should See This! / Infertility In Men( Causes,prevention And Treatment) / Did You Remember This Little Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.